[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

Really nice guide here.

Just started my first flicker strike with your guide since I find it easier to understand and kinda tanky compared to other builds. Just a question. Do you necessarily have to stop every time you kill a pack when you use flicker strike? You seem to that in the video you posted in the guide.

Thanks! :D
"
Felhasználó wrote:
Noticed something, You should actually link your helmet as 4, to get faster attacks on leap slam and fortify on frenzy :D

Everything should be linked except the body. follow the guide not random stuff on pob
"
NotiboyQho19 wrote:
Really nice guide here.

Just started my first flicker strike with your guide since I find it easier to understand and kinda tanky compared to other builds. Just a question. Do you necessarily have to stop every time you kill a pack when you use flicker strike? You seem to that in the video you posted in the guide.

Thanks! :D

I'm doing it to loot. If you have enough packsize u can hold flicker and kill half the map. The vid is just T13 at lv 88
"
QuickZep wrote:

thonk face

Make sure ur pulling the latest PoB.
Oh, I appeared to of added the cluster jewel that was there, is this cluster jewel removed or just left over?

Thx for this great build !

For new players who want to try this one I think it's worth to take the time to farm Oni. Event it's 12h (unlucky me) of slaying one mob you can run on the story mode with a 6 link and dodge the tabula.

"
QuickZep wrote:
Oh, I appeared to of added the cluster jewel that was there, is this cluster jewel removed or just left over?

that's just there from me testing out many clusters. None give enough damage to be worth the points
Thanks for the great build that you have shared.

but can I ask what is the use of the one handed dmg and sleight of hand nodes if you recommend Oni-goroshi in your gearing up?

thanks for the clarification!!

great work in your build btw.
IGN: _Tinnie
I've been playing this build a bit. Pretty fun, starting to hit level 20 gems, Level 83 character now. Taking on t13/14 maps without too much trouble. Mana still a bit of an issue, but I'm also still missing a few items. A couple of suggestions on that front for anyone else bothered by it. Swapping out fortify support temporarily (relying on proccing fortify with leap slam) for inspiration support gives crit/elemental/physical and mana cost reduction.

Also from this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839382 Anointing "Essence Sap" gives a chunk of extra mana while not quite at that end game stage.

"
_Noriosse wrote:

but can I ask what is the use of the one handed dmg and sleight of hand nodes if you recommend Oni-goroshi in your gearing up?

Oni Goroshi is a one handed sword with the modifier "Uses both hands", so should be fine using one handed nodes. See here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Oni-Goroshi
"
_Noriosse wrote:

Thanks! Oni is a one hand sword that takes up both slots

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info