[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
Spamas wrote:
I've been playing this build a bit. Pretty fun, starting to hit level 20 gems, Level 83 character now. Taking on t13/14 maps without too much trouble. Mana still a bit of an issue, but I'm also still missing a few items. A couple of suggestions on that front for anyone else bothered by it. Swapping out fortify support temporarily (relying on proccing fortify with leap slam) for inspiration support gives crit/elemental/physical and mana cost reduction.

Also from this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839382 Anointing "Essence Sap" gives a chunk of extra mana while not quite at that end game stage.

Inspirations is nice, but I'm skeptical of going below 10 Mil dps because so many folks seem to be having issues with damage. In my latest update, I changed the flask for a hybrid to help with mana.
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Jul 7, 2020, 10:18:35 AM
Hey, I'm wondering if you can give me some advice. I am stuck on resistances right now, it's mainly my fault of being lazy to craft and the market kind not really having any great options for the build with high resistances/life right now. I also am still trying to supplement strength/int from some pieces..

I'm wondering what the best course of action would be, I assume it's going to be figuring out the boots... Gonna be a pain >_> :D

https://pastebin.com/Q9SfBPZ2
"
hohenheim24 wrote:
"
Spamas wrote:
I've been playing this build a bit. Pretty fun, starting to hit level 20 gems, Level 83 character now. Taking on t13/14 maps without too much trouble. Mana still a bit of an issue, but I'm also still missing a few items. A couple of suggestions on that front for anyone else bothered by it. Swapping out fortify support temporarily (relying on proccing fortify with leap slam) for inspiration support gives crit/elemental/physical and mana cost reduction.

Also from this build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2839382 Anointing "Essence Sap" gives a chunk of extra mana while not quite at that end game stage.

Inspirations is nice, but I'm skeptical of going below 10 Mil dps because so many folks seem to be having issues with damage. In my latest update, I changed the flask for a hybrid to help with mana.

Going with any mana flask has been serving me well, I also chose to basically max out precision (which seems like most people are forgetting the mana reserve...) I feel like doing so can allow us to push just a little bit more damage through, but it leads to a few awkward situations where we're waiting for some mana to regenerate if a flicker leads to drain or leap slam leads to drain... it's not a huge deal imo and is worth the extra few crit/accuracy as it's easy enough to get.
Hello,

Is this build for uber elder / sirus a8 ?

Also how does the build perform in Blighted maps ? I like Casia very much and I want a build to destroy Blighted maps, beside zombinator.

Appreciate the time to reply to my comment as I have very little time to play and much more little time to just test builds :(.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jul 7, 2020, 1:13:52 PM
"
Vendetta wrote:
Hello,

Is this build for uber elder / sirus a8 ?

Also how does the build perform in Blighted maps ? I like Casia very much and I want a build to destroy Blighted maps, beside zombinator.

Appreciate the time to reply to my comment as I have very little time to play and much more little time to just test builds :(.

i've not tested those bosses yet. i've been busy with working on build and work. i will test it out once i get there. I'm horrible at blighted maps, i cant do them on any build lol so idk
Added new leech version and scion leech version! Please try them out, they should be much better on their mana/health sustain, but have less damage mitigation.
How about trickster for the build?? did it worth for the free flicker skill cast?? or ranger still mutch better?
Hey, pretty nice guide, I'm actually leveling it with the Leech version and I was wondering if a decent Explosion body armour could fit in it to add even more clear speed, since the crusader base is like 1c and no links are needed could be pretty easy to craft.
Question for the anointment to the amulet. Panopticon is nice for totem. But would it be considerable to take Disciple of the Slaughter? It is a bit more expensive tho.

Oh, and I tried checking your current character this league and somehow the tree is different from the tree in your given PoB. Will you be updating this some time?

Enjoying your build btw :)

Thanks!

Edit: Just checked your original post and the PoB was updated last July 6. Will use this new one from now on. Thanks you! :)
Last edited by NotiboyQho19 on Jul 8, 2020, 8:03:21 AM
"
xAleer wrote:
Hey, pretty nice guide, I'm actually leveling it with the Leech version and I was wondering if a decent Explosion body armour could fit in it to add even more clear speed, since the crusader base is like 1c and no links are needed could be pretty easy to craft.

Yes that would work. I like the 78% res tho
Last edited by hohenheim24 on Jul 8, 2020, 10:01:38 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info