[3.11] New Improved 15M+ dps Flicker! 4Ex Budget Starter✔️ Very Fast Mapper/Boss Killer ✔️ Tanky AF✔️

"
EkSaLoS wrote:
Hey dumb question kill all bandits or alira?

Kill
"
Mrozovsky wrote:
So as for now which tree do you recommend in late game? Previous one or the leech one with new gems on pob?

Either. it's preference depending if you like the leech playstyle
"
QuickZep wrote:
As an alternative to Raider as some people were suggesting, if you were to adapt the build with a "Farrel's Fur" chest piece, it would perma max your frenzy AND power charges, and if you have the elder ring with the shaper ring mod "grants aspect of the cat", it would reserve no mana due to Farrel's Fur. You'd lose the 78% max res, the global crit chance on loreweave, and phys added to attacks. But in turn you'd open up other options as far as ascendancy.

Yeah this would work, but costs more than the entire build put together for the chest alone! The primary thing for this build is BUDGET
"
QuickZep wrote:
oh also, since we have fortify in our link with Flicker Strike, if we sub out Fortify in our movement in place of Endurance Charge on Melee Stun, it would make it so that leap slam would give us endurance charges for immortal call to consume.

Enduring cry always gives us max charges
"
TrueSelenis wrote:
the build feels fun so far. At which point did you guys switch from Frost blades to actually using Flicker strike?

at lvl 4x the frist blades setup plays waaay smother than flicker strike

If you use flicker with melee splash it will be smooth while leveling
"
andrelb1 wrote:
Do we really need Elemental damage suport gem? since most of the damage are P damage??

I'm actually swapping that for ruthless because it's less mana
Hey, so right now I'm trying to figure out exactly how you got so much DPS, we should have relatively the same gear +/- some things, but at the core damage wise it ought to be the same, it's mostly the defensive things that are missing, and if anything I should be ahead of you, I've scaled down your build on PoB to my level but you're still around 6m DPS ahead of me and I'd love it if you helped me figure it out why, really fun build btw.
One of the differnces would be that I opted for Abyssus since rn 9% frenzy is kinda hard to get. Also, would you think that dropping Panopticon for Disciple of Slaughter would be better for more consistent DPS over all or nah? PoB link is https://pastebin.com/k0chJXGS and I'm using the forked version.

Thanks in advance :)

P.S. I'd love if we could talk for a more higher budget version of the build with you since I've never really played flicker so it's kind of out of my "league" haha.

EDIT: I know I haven't taken 1 max frenzy charge, but it's not enough to make a difference
Last edited by Inoue on Jul 9, 2020, 2:53:04 PM
Hello, OP
Can you do a leveling tree for retards like me, who was trying ranger and flicker for the first time? Btw thx for this guide, tommorow gonna farm some oni xd
"
Inoue wrote:
Hey, so right now I'm trying to figure out exactly how you got so much DPS, we should have relatively the same gear +/- some things, but at the core damage wise it ought to be the same, it's mostly the defensive things that are missing, and if anything I should be ahead of you, I've scaled down your build on PoB to my level but you're still around 6m DPS ahead of me and I'd love it if you helped me figure it out why, really fun build btw.
One of the differnces would be that I opted for Abyssus since rn 9% frenzy is kinda hard to get. Also, would you think that dropping Panopticon for Disciple of Slaughter would be better for more consistent DPS over all or nah? PoB link is https://pastebin.com/k0chJXGS and I'm using the forked version.

Thanks in advance :)

P.S. I'd love if we could talk for a more higher budget version of the build with you since I've never really played flicker so it's kind of out of my "league" haha.

EDIT: I know I haven't taken 1 max frenzy charge, but it's not enough to make a difference

The 1+ max frenzy charge is like 8% dps. The enchant is another 7%. copy the Oni from my build, it has edited text to reflect the damage of Close Combat that PoB doesn't account for, thats a shit ton of dps. The crit enchant on boots is more dps. Make sure u turn on use endurance charges on in config. Make sure u have 100% hit chance on pob cause that makes the build feel better. Melee splash on maps clears way faster. panopticon is mainly for really tanky shit where u will use ur totems. The Aura effects they give is very important.
"
Ebengrad wrote:
Hello, OP
Can you do a leveling tree for retards like me, who was trying ranger and flicker for the first time? Btw thx for this guide, tommorow gonna farm some oni xd

Fatal Blade>Vitality Void>Vaal Pact>Thick Skin>Honed edge>Master of the Arena>Survivalist>Revenge of the Hunted>Then all of the nodes at the top of the tree>then all of the rest of the nodes at the bottom of the tree.

Get frenzy nodes once u ascend and Flicker feels good. Get jewel nodes when you have resistance problems. Spirit void if you have having mana problems.

Refund the ones not in tree once u have enough damage to one shot stuff and run smoothly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info