Upcoming Changes to Cluster Jewels

Ok now i understand why the price of actually very good jewels - around 20 ex here, note i need 3 of them - is quickly going down.

/e the 4L too. level 28 drop.
Last edited by Universalis on Jun 27, 2020, 10:50:01 AM
Priority they said...
Large Cluster jewels have a serious bug now.

It like 2 socket jewels dont exist and it is really a correct but a bug fix.

Just admit it...
So, in general, it's just another layer of rng added to cluster jewels with a very slight improvement to roll notables which in the end makes it even worse for SSF or anyone who doesn't trade. First, you need to spawn delirium (for which base chance is pretty much non-existent), then hope for cluster jewel drop to be large, 8-9 passives, the one type you need and now even 2 jewel sockets on top of that. I at least hope that weightings will be increased also, some of the weightings are just stupidly low.
"
chaotix1 wrote:
So, in general, it's just another layer of rng added to cluster jewels with a very slight improvement to roll notables which in the end makes it even worse for SSF or anyone who doesn't trade. First, you need to spawn delirium (for which base chance is pretty much non-existent), then hope for cluster jewel drop to be large, 8-9 passives, the one type you need and now even 2 jewel sockets on top of that. I at least hope that weightings will be increased also, some of the weightings are just stupidly low.

From what I understand, Large Cluster Jewels (ilvl 75+) will drop WITH 2 sockets and (< 75) with one socket, and not RNG based (like right now). Same for medium ones, but with on one socket only. If that is correct, they actually removed a layer of rng from it.
:D ggg makes fun of theyr players again and again. bring nice jewels in game and next league hammer them so hard people litteraly point middle finger at this game and leave. and then with utter disqusting league wich im bored of alreadu. and ofc unrollable cluster jewels, i quess ggg shows thery middle finger back at us.
fk archnemesis.
Optimization in this league is worst than the previous one.

Can`t play sindicate because I get freeze and game crashes due the fps drop.

Any other games I play sweet. I think i`m going to wait PoE2 to play again.
nice change!
"
SuperDrop wrote:
:D ggg makes fun of theyr players again and again. bring nice jewels in game and next league hammer them so hard people litteraly point middle finger at this game and leave. and then with utter disqusting league wich im bored of alreadu. and ofc unrollable cluster jewels, i quess ggg shows thery middle finger back at us.

You don't like leave why you play? Cluster jewels could have been just removed instead of becoming core so stop complaining.
pls ban bots and inc seed numbers more seed
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info