Upcoming Changes to Cluster Jewels

This is all well and good but it doesn't address the biggest mistake made with these. They are still locked behind the Delirium Mirror. I am flat sick and tired of that league to the point that I avoid the mirror when I encounter it in a map if at all possible. I despise the amount of pressure to go fast that the mechanic instills in a player. This is exasperated even further by the fact that with the major changes to melee it is a slow burn now instead of quicksilver fast. Because of this it I don't have plans to use them in my 2 handed slam build.

Please seriously take Chris's suggestion that these jewels drop as part normal content instead of being locked behind the Delirium mirror.
Last edited by Kaytrim on Jun 26, 2020, 6:14:27 PM
Better late than never I guess.
Too late for me.
Almost every league I'm amazed by how responsive the dev team is to player feedback. As a full-time software engineer, kudos to your tight feedback loop!
This has to be the easiest league thanks to to amount of reroll and able to make socket and link, pretty much all jeweler, chromatic,blessed orbs are useless thanks to this, idk how i'm going to be able to play the game after the league is gone :c.
I wonder what GGG considers a perfect cluster jewel.

it wasn't easy getting perfect jewels especially for certain builds, it was easy to get a very usable large jewel(like 2 good notables, 2 sockets, third ok notable), moderately east to get the notables and socket you wanted on mediums... but if you wanted a good 4th mod you had to invest.

the weights for the notables are way to low now, improving the chance to hit the suffix notable isn't going to change the issue at play here... which is added small passives grant piddly squat isn't good.

But this change still maxes out large cluster notable at 3 right? Like if i alredy have some perfect 3 notable jewels with 2 sockets they cannot be improved on in this revamped crafting change, right?
like this one. And yes i know one mod is legacy i m just using it as example
Shitysushi - Arrow shooting build.
Sendeliriante - hollow palmer
Thank you so much for this change. The response is actually done quite well but more importantly you identified a real issue among a large amount of constant feedback and choose to quickly adjust the situation. I will find something shiny in the MTX shop because I can't not support a company like this. Even if you definitely do make plenty of mistakes, the net result is pretty decent and the actual company has no equal in passion and effort for their game.
"
Thank you so much for this change. The response is actually done quite well but more importantly you identified a real issue among a large amount of constant feedback and choose to quickly adjust the situation. I will find something shiny in the MTX shop because I can't not support a company like this. Even if you definitely do make plenty of mistakes, the net result is pretty decent and the actual company has no equal in passion and effort for their game.

Damn, I wish I had your attitude. I see announcements like this and just think of all those people wasting time on a 'feature' of the game that they make inaccessible to most players.

While 'too hard' and 'too easy' are subjective, GGG are (in my opinion) delusional on what a reasonable amount of time is to spend on a game, or a feature within that game. They constantly make decisions that make experiences frustrating for players, and rarely make any effort to respond to valid criticisms of such choices.

I call a company like that malicious, and it makes me not want to engage with anything new they come up with, knowing that it will take months if it is ever to become more than a false promise.
"
grimlock9999 wrote:
"

Damn, I wish I had your attitude. I see announcements like this and just think of all those people wasting time on a 'feature' of the game that they make inaccessible to most players.

While 'too hard' and 'too easy' are subjective, GGG are (in my opinion) delusional on what a reasonable amount of time is to spend on a game, or a feature within that game. They constantly make decisions that make experiences frustrating for players, and rarely make any effort to respond to valid criticisms of such choices.

I call a company like that malicious, and it makes me not want to engage with anything new they come up with, knowing that it will take months if it is ever to become more than a false promise.

------

That's way too harsh on GGG. They want the game to be great and they want people to enjoy it. Sometimes they miscalculate, sometime they push out content before it is tested. They adjust quickly. The bad news is that I don't think that this league can be saved. My opinion. It is not FUN.
Last edited by MrWonderful99 on Jun 26, 2020, 11:02:50 PM
Honestly, I really want to like this league, but I can't see myself engaging in the mechanic besides farming in a fresh economy. I'd rather map in standard, or drop poe altogether until the next league comes out. Maybe by then I'll want to spend money on the game again. But with GGGs strange choices so far (those stash tabs, mainly), I don't know how I can support a game company that seems to be getting more out of touch with its game.

Also how is delirium different from breach or abyss or gotta-go-fast leagues? legit question, aren't they basically the same idea rehashed a few different ways?
"Bonus points if it is Scion/Witch because they have nice knees. Ranger has ugly knees and other characters are men so playing them would be homoerotic." - CAKE, 10/20/21

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info