[PS4] Common PS4 Client Crashes

Its true , the crashes doing simple tasks (inventory,pick up items,walking ) are extreme random but happens a lot!

every two hours of gameplay i had 1 of these weird ramdon crashes and 1 crash regarding fighting with mobs.

Thanks for the effort and fixes!
This game is a joke I wish I could take back all the money I put into this game on console and burn it rather than have it wasted on this. I've crashed over 30 times since heist started my friends are in double digits as well. I've loved this game on pc for years but the console version is a bug infested mess with no clear action saying there's an issue or putting a line in patch notes means nothing when it solved little to nothing. I wish sony would release the amount of error codes this game throws per day compared to any other game. If I had the choice Id love to go back and play on pc but the fact that my microtransactions aren't transferable makes me even more sad that a great game like this has put such a sour disgusting taste in the mouths of my friends and I. I doubt anyone bone from GGG will read this but if you do people on console would love to play your game more if it actually worked till then offer some people who really love the game the option to switch to pc and not have to re buy all their stuff because you want to double dip in both market's.
"
CoyoteUglyy wrote:
This game is a joke I wish I could take back all the money I put into this game on console and burn it rather than have it wasted on this. I've crashed over 30 times since heist started my friends are in double digits as well. I've loved this game on pc for years but the console version is a bug infested mess with no clear action saying there's an issue or putting a line in patch notes means nothing when it solved little to nothing. I wish sony would release the amount of error codes this game throws per day compared to any other game. If I had the choice Id love to go back and play on pc but the fact that my microtransactions aren't transferable makes me even more sad that a great game like this has put such a sour disgusting taste in the mouths of my friends and I. I doubt anyone bone from GGG will read this but if you do people on console would love to play your game more if it actually worked till then offer some people who really love the game the option to switch to pc and not have to re buy all their stuff because you want to double dip in both market's.
that is rookie numbers. I am passed over at minimum of 100( I lost count since heist began.)Crashes stop me from spending any money on this game. I have a decent pc to run the game, but I have so much on ps4 that I do not want to just start over and I have tried multiple times with M/K, but it just doesn't suit me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info