[PS4] Common PS4 Client Crashes

Basicly anything that spawns onto the map is a major lag spike at the least. Delirium and the conqueror mobs spawning are the worst, then Jun at the moment the syndicate members spawn onto the map, then legion monolith and breach and then just large groups in general (around a shrine for example).

But time of day makes a world of difference, during the day working from home everything is pretty smooth. So the servers are definitely a factor that make it a lot worse.
Last edited by emperor_of_doom6 on Jul 13, 2020, 5:26:19 PM
I crash at least 2 times an hour I haven't even made it to maps it crashes in all acts and especially annoying in lab since last crash in cruel lab I haven't been able to log back in it just says unexpected disconnect occurred
Since last patch a few days ago I have not had a single crash. Been amazing to play. Before patch I could crash like twice every hour. PS4 pro. Fingers crossed 🤞
3.11.1D Went live, within 1 hour of loading back in I crashed in Delve. Logged back in, recast my auras, sighed at my XP loss, and took the way point to my hideout. Took 3 steps, hit 0 buttons and the game crashed again within the Luxurious Hideout. Second time I can remember crashing in there. No idea what could be causing that one.

2 crashes within 5 minutes of each other (or however long it takes to reload the game asap) both with limited imputing of actions or visual clutter.

Played all day Sat/Sunday (probably 10+ hours a day) counted my deaths, 7. One of them was my mistake, the other 6 I logged back on to discover. I'm now sitting at 39% of the way to 97 bashing my head against the 2 steps forward one step back that is these bluescreens.

I do typically play via wireless, I'm going to take the advice of going hardwired and will report back if I can find a noticeable difference.

Side note: Not always a crash, but a promised lag spike would be capturing beasts for Einhar. Every beast large or small will cause a lag spike upon capture. Even if the beast has been off screened the lag spike persists. Possibly looking at what causes that might echo out to other on map spawn mechanics that are creating the desync?
"
lilidediu wrote:
It is not worth playing on the console, it seriously harms your health, practically this damn game is not adapted for the console, it crashes non-stop, the game without sound, 720 resolution, I disabled everything and in vain the game crashes because it is not done by some professionals, everything is a joke (I never encountered any problems while playing Diablo3) so it may just be that you will never succeed because you do not know how to do it (amateurism).

You do know that this is a port of a popular PC game, right?
A game that was always free and hardly had that much MTX except for stash tabs.

A game that has been out since 2013(Launched 1.0) and has servers all over the world to handle the PC player base...seriously go to the trade board, not the trade forums but the PC trade board and search for ANY object and make sure "Online only" is on.. now go to the console trade board...

Oh and the fact that they sold 80% of their "Indie" company to TenCent seems to be the opposite of "You'll never succeed"

Nobody is playing Diablo 3 and that game came out AFTER PoE. Look on Twitch and see how many people are playing which game. Hell, even on PS4 I find more people playing this than D3. Just sayin...

The console port is fucked and it's a hardware issue, thats with out a doubt. The PC version is a fucking masterpiece.

"
VomitChrist wrote:
"
lilidediu wrote:
It is not worth playing on the console, it seriously harms your health, practically this damn game is not adapted for the console, it crashes non-stop, the game without sound, 720 resolution, I disabled everything and in vain the game crashes because it is not done by some professionals, everything is a joke (I never encountered any problems while playing Diablo3) so it may just be that you will never succeed because you do not know how to do it (amateurism).

A game that has been out since 2013(Launched 1.0) and has servers all over the world to handle the PC player base...seriously go to the trade board, not the trade forums but the PC trade board and search for ANY object and make sure "Online only" is on.. now go to the console trade board...

Oh and the fact that they sold 80% of their "Indie" company to TenCent seems to be the opposite of "You'll never succeed"

Nobody is playing Diablo 3 and that game came out AFTER PoE. Look on Twitch and see how many people are playing which game. Hell, even on PS4 I find more people playing this than D3. Just sayin...

The console port is fucked and it's a hardware issue, thats with out a doubt. The PC version is a fucking masterpiece.

Man u are so full of shit..... Its far from being a hardware issue. Game literally crashes when sitting in town which means it have memory leak issues to begin with which is caused by the SOFTWARE not HARDWARE. PS4 Might be an old machine but, still holds its on quiet well in many more graphically intense games and many more demanding games than PoE.

And it still holds its on quiet well till next gen consoles comes out. You keeping repeating the same thing on every post doesn't make you right god damn it people are so ignorant. The fact that the game literally forces u to turn off the game sounds to make it run better speak for it self let that sink in. Have u done this with any other game??? And then come back and tell me its a hardware issues cause iv never done this in any other game iv had over the years....

Your taking like the game is the only one with servers all over the world and its the only online game out there 😂😂
Last edited by radoikata on Sep 10, 2020, 8:23:29 AM
"
radoikata wrote:
"
VomitChrist wrote:
"
lilidediu wrote:

Man u are so full of shit..... Its far from being a hardware issue. Game literally crashes when sitting in town which means it have memory leak issues to begin with which is caused by the SOFTWARE not HARDWARE. PS4 Might be an old machine but, still holds its on quiet well in many more graphically intense games and many more demanding games than PoE.

And it still holds its on quiet well till next gen consoles comes out. You keeping repeating the same thing on every post doesn't make you right god damn it people are so ignorant. The fact that the game literally forces u to turn off the game sounds to make it run better speak for it self let that sink in. Have u done this with any other game??? And then come back and tell me its a hardware issues cause iv never done this in any other game iv had over the years....

Your taking like the game is the only one with servers all over the world and its the only online game out there 😂😂

sad but true
Look , Its gone beyond acceptable..

I am usually very sympathetic, and patient, but its really ruining the experience, At least, if dc-ing during a heist, launch a portal to get back to you where you were, and let you continue.. it's made the league mechanics not worth it. and totally frustrating.. I have dc-ed in every act and zone.. I am leveling 3 chars 10 levels at a time, they all dc. It doesn't matter what they are doing..

This is a serious issue that needs to be investigated and resolved.. I am loosing interest very fast now..

I know you say that it is impossible but for people who play on consoles, they should be given the possibility of transferring their account from ps4 to pc, they have invested time and money in a very bad service
You are saying the average crash time is once per 10 hour play session?

I'm starting to think you guys really don't even play or test your own game period at this point.

No, seriously, has anyone ever at GGG sat down and played on the PS4? There's no way you can sit here and tell us the average is once per 10 hours. My first crash occured within 15 mins of league starting and happens multiple times per play session (I would assume maybe anywhere from 30 mins to 2 hours per crash). This does not include crashes that would occur by heist (which is an entirely separate, buggy, piece of junk)

I definitely regret supporting the PS4 version as of this point, I should have never moved over from PC and if I could trasnfer my MTX over, I would leave in a heart beat.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info