What To Expect This Year

Knowing that there will be a port for macOS, I look forward to a port for Linux as well. Playing Poe Via Proton (Steam Play) is satisfactory, but it is not the same experience when playing in a native game for the system. Do not forget about Linux users GGG.
<3
"
NNeto wrote:
"
Mentoya wrote:

You are obviously a Troll, everyone should know that by now LOL. Textbook Troll post as well as your responses.... Now I know where the term "don't feed the troll" comes from, and here I am feeding him lol.....

Hahah I swear im not a troll man... I just dont care really

funny, but "I don't care" is exactly what a troll would say :)
CTD & Crash fixes when?

Also when are you discontinuing the clients for PS4, XB1, Mac OS & Linux?
Last edited by bvanharjr on Jun 24, 2020, 9:20:33 PM
just having a league during the pandemic is an accomplishment in itself, but harvest basically feels like standard with seeds. hopefully they liven it up and juice up maps with some harvest mobs or something unless I'm going to be looking forward to next league sooner than I have in any other league ever. even though I will never buy the tabs, I still love GGG. hang in there, devs, and don't let idiots crying dissuade you from making more amazing content.
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care GGG

stay based, lol I can't believe they're just gonna pop in and say they didn't even try to make a league mechanic.

Do not rush leagues, GGG, please! We see how "good" they are at first month on regular 13-weeks cycle, what about 12... :X Take your time, i think many players dont want to have annoying time in the game for Christmas - like Metamorph league's bugs kinda made it for last one.
PoE2? -nah, i dont want it, just gimme me shapeshifting and keep with the QoL changes and dont make game heavy for non-streamer-PCs.
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
Thanks for all your work GGG. Looking forward to what comes ahead!
I for one appreciate the work you have put in.

The harvest mechanic itself is not my cup of tea, but all the work you've done around slams, brands and the skill tree changes are going to keep me entertained.

For a relatively small studio, during a world-wide pandemic, that is a good job well done. Challenge completed :-)
booooo stash tabs bad boooo

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info