What To Expect This Year

Rectify the stash tab fiasco pronto or there won't be any core players left to present 3.12 anyways..
It's funny how it's well known that all of the GGG staff is working from home due to the pandemic. AND GGG is working also on POE 2, and jerks and crybabies STILL can't give GGG a break about the league in spite of everything I said above....... So sad and classless..........

And for those who have NEVER given GGG a dime, you jerks have no right to complain.
I just hope they fix the game soon, missing graphics, fps drops with nothing happening, nearly inaudible dialogue in certain towns to name a few.
"
NNeto wrote:
"
DaFerg wrote:
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care GGG

seems like you care enough to spend time commenting on it

No sir... I really dont care

You are obviously a Troll, everyone should know that by now LOL. Textbook Troll post as well as your responses.... Now I know where the term "don't feed the troll" comes from, and here I am feeding him lol.....
"
Mentoya wrote:

You are obviously a Troll, everyone should know that by now LOL. Textbook Troll post as well as your responses.... Now I know where the term "don't feed the troll" comes from, and here I am feeding him lol.....

Hahah I swear im not a troll man... I just dont care really
You are Proud of this League. Yes. I bet you are. WTF
Toxic member since ExileConScam 2019. #ZeroDropGang
gimmie that MAC OS game clinet !! please
"
NNeto wrote:
I dont care GGG

You dont care but you're one of the first ten to comment on their brand new post. If you're going to troll, be good at it otherwise you just come off as garbage.
Thank you for all that you do GGG.
Loving the new league and I appreciate all your efforts <3
If you're doing a MacOS port now that you have Vulkan (mostly) working... is there any chance we could get a Linux port? Don't get me wrong, it actually seems to work decently in Proton, but that's only if you're using Steam, and regardless I'd like to see more developers head that direction in the future. I know it's a fair bit of hassle for not a huge amount of gain, but you guys are my go-to F2P success story and that would just give you one more note to roll with.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info