[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
jcgonzales wrote:
Hi! Im having trouble with my spectres. After linking empower (lvl3) I cannot cast it due to low life. Any fix?

Empower - Raise Spectres - Vitality - Blood Magic

Im shorty about 8 life lol

Okay fixed it lol. I just turned off vit first then capture specs. Haha

Deactivate an aura that has blodmagic, use a health potion, raise spectres, use health potion, activate the aura back. Or remove blood magic from spectres so you can summon the mwith mana if enough.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Turbo32 wrote:

Divergent clarity works with golems, I proved this in the CI thread on page 78 in case you want to know how.

No need blood magic linked to the spectres cause your clarity will be plenty.
And you're being tied down by the idea that you must have extra spectre and zombies. Thier job is only to boost your golem and 10 non golem minions is the max boost they can get.

Immunity is achieved with also an anomaolus grace and an enhance gem.
So if you have 300% aura effect.
Anomalous grace gives 10%*3=30%
Anomalous purity gives 20%*3=60%
So that's a total of 90%.
Linking either one of these to an enhance you break 100%=immunity

As you improve the build with higher %aura effects you will be able to achieve immunity with different gem setups.

334%= you won't need enhance linked to Anomalous purities or Anomalous grace to reach elemental ailement immunity.

454%= you can link just enhance to Anomalous grace to achieve all elemental ailement immunity.

Also if you dont have divergent determination with grace it's better to link the zombies to more defensive gems in the hungry loop.

Also if you plan to go CI you should try get a pair of ES based doryanis with purity of ice cause your alphas howl will cover for the freeze.

The reason to why you see most of them are with purity of lightning is cause people want the ES base but doesn't know which lever to pull so they all pull the blue one for everything to make sure it's ES based. To understand how it's made you may look at this wiki link
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doryani%27s_Machinarium

Giving your AG curse on hit and the a wind scream boot allows a +1 curse to your setup. You can self cast another curse.

Again, thanks for this info. I'm still taking it all in and as I thought going CI is a pretty big change. Many auras are different and I wasn't sure why, so it helps me understand the changes and why. Even having read through the older posts, I couldn't link all the pieces.

334% aura effect seems feasible, however 454% seems like it's in aura stacker territory and likely too $$ for my budget.

Extra curse boots on AG is a nice touch, didn't think about that along with the curse gloves.

The info on clarity helped, I got it worked in and Spectres got moved for the extra level. I know it's not a huge deal, but it seemed like it should be possible, and I wanted to try out the Arena Master for the forth spectre. I enjoy making some tweaks for my play style vs it has to be just one way to work at all.

I'm not sure how many players stop to think about just how many intricate details are involved with many builds. Literally hundreds of connections between passives, jewels, skill gems, gear, ascendancies etc, and GGG keeps adding more every league. I've been playing for a long time, before there were leagues, but not quite beta. I still learn new stuff nearly every day. Kudos to you guys who take the time to figure out all of these things and also share this info with others.

Again, thank you for your time and input, it's greatly appreciated.
"
Spacecom wrote:

All these really helpful. I really like the +2 level/energy shield/strenght/chaos res ring solution very good. But I was thinking more of an answer like "get awakened melee splash" to adress the clear speed problem.

IMO, given the cost of in demand awakened gems, that's prob a finishing touch. It just seems like that kind of currency could go further on other things. If one dropped for me, I would likely sell it. I have had a lot of good RNG this league and some of the items I could have used, however it seemed like adding a really great item to a budget to medium cost build was a waste.

Then again Awakened Minion Damage lv 1 is only around 4 exalts. Personally, I would hit burn out before it leveled up at this point.
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
Descrasnezul wrote:
Is there a reason for Arcane Vision to be used here in tree other than for accuracy?

When I hit 4-5 Golems, how many stone/carrion should I have out?

Dread banner doesn't get charges unless I am the one doing the impaling (minions don't earn it charges). Also from the videos posted, it doesn't seem like there is a buff in place at the top but the banner is clearly out. Is that a different banner? Is the Banner only used for its initial impale aura buff?

I have some other questions but I'm slowly figuring it out for myself via trial/error.

I have 5 carrions because the more the better and if yo ugot em show em.
Banner not shown as an icon aura because it doesn't affect at all the player and that's due to the fact that is linked with a generosity support gem.

Ah, right I haven't linked Generosity yet. That makes sense.

I have just 4 golems at the moment. 2 carrion and 2 stone. I figured the stone would give minions more life regen, no? Or does that only affect me?
"
Descrasnezul wrote:
Spoiler
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
Descrasnezul wrote:
Is there a reason for Arcane Vision to be used here in tree other than for accuracy?

Dread banner doesn't get charges unless I am the one doing the impaling (minions don't earn it charges). Also from the videos posted, it doesn't seem like there is a buff in place at the top but the banner is clearly out. Is that a different banner? Is the Banner only used for its initial impale aura buff?

I have some other questions but I'm slowly figuring it out for myself via trial/error.

Banner not shown as an icon aura because it doesn't affect at all the player and that's due to the fact that is linked with a generosity support gem.

I have just 4 golems at the moment. 2 carrion and 2 stone. I figured the stone would give minions more life regen, no? Or does that only affect me?

Which golem do you have 6-linked? Summon only that one, dont mix them you lose dps.
"
Descrasnezul wrote:
"
Spacecom wrote:
"
Descrasnezul wrote:

Don't use Stone Golems. The regen is tiny compared to the amount you get from auras and other stuff. And, you're loosing a ton of damage (also considering that the build doesn't have an insane damage output compared to other minion builds, cutting it down by 50%+ is massive).

It doesn't give minions more regen, it gives you more regen (like i said a tiny bit)

Also, If you wanna use Stone Golems for regen, then this the not the build you're looking for, you should take a look at the Elementalist version of this (in fact it's a pretty different version, doesn't work the same way, but it's still a golem build)
Last edited by bigtoaster64 on Dec 7, 2020, 8:00:46 PM
"
_BADKARMA_ wrote:

IMO, given the cost of in demand awakened gems, that's prob a finishing touch. It just seems like that kind of currency could go further on other things. If one dropped for me, I would likely sell it. I have had a lot of good RNG this league and some of the items I could have used, however it seemed like adding a really great item to a budget to medium cost build was a waste.
Then again Awakened Minion Damage lv 1 is only around 4 exalts. Personally, I would hit burn out before it leveled up at this point.

I dont have these kind of problems since I play in standard.
Now to the real problem. It seems for my setup the two unique rings are almost irreplaceble. I made a rare unset ring. But the strenght it provides not enough to release 1 passive point from tree (+30 str). So it only saves me up about 30 mana really and gives 5% chaos resistance. I lose 100 energy shield, more than 100 energy shield regem/s and my spells need more mana.
vs
Hi all,

I have a lv71 necro and I bought some items for this build:

I still farm for the second ring with my main char.

I would like to ask few things:
- at which level I can use all items ?
- what is the minimum STR / DEX required for this build to use all items ? (need to see what gloves to buy)

Thanks
Last edited by _MrL_ on Dec 8, 2020, 4:33:56 AM
Untill you farm for the second viviscent, you can use a +2 level to socketed gems unset rare ring and put inside the one 21 purity, or a +3 lvl to gem and put a lvl20 purity. The strenght/ dexterity requirements (int too but you will propably be ok) depend on the gems only, because items have low requirements. I think pride lvl20 needs 155str, level 21needs 159 strenght. So you will defently need a lot of strenght. Either on your minion rare jewels, or on your cluster jewels or both as pure strenght and attributes. You should also divine the viviscent rings towerds good chaos resistance and defently 25 attributes and the add attributes quality to bring it up to 30. Also divine your mask for good chaos and energy rolls. Haste has 155 dexterity requirement.
Last edited by Spacecom on Dec 8, 2020, 6:27:09 AM
"
Spacecom wrote:

I dont have these kind of problems since I play in standard.
Now to the real problem. It seems for my setup the two unique rings are almost irreplaceble. I made a rare unset ring. But the strenght it provides not enough to release 1 passive point from tree (+30 str). So it only saves me up about 30 mana really and gives 5% chaos resistance. I lose 100 energy shield, more than 100 energy shield regem/s and my spells need more mana.
vs

This happens to me a lot more than I would like to admit, changing one thing creates more issues with RMR, attributes or something else. I can spend hours working out bugs. Luckily for me, I like solving puzzles, and each of these challenges feels good to workout solutions. Path of Building helps quite a bit, but can be ever so slightly off. My current PoB on import shows my build working, but if I close and reopen it, it shows not having enough mana for auras. Clearly my build is working in game, so it must be a rounding error or something.

Regarding your ring conundrum, I'm curious as to your goals. We can say improve everything, but at what cost? Usually, I have to sacrifice something, hopefully something we can afford to sacrifice. If I am not dying it might be some ES or regen. If I am dying and have good DPS, I might give up some DPS for extra defense. It's kind of unique to each player. Some are good enough to run around with 4.5K life and do all content. Sadly, that's not me, and I know my limits. Then there is what content are you trying to do? Do you want to facetank Sirus meteors or speed clear maps. Most of the time you need different builds. If one build can do both, in my experience it usually costs a lot of currency. Aura stackers in Heist using multiple jewels that cost a mirror each (3 passive Voices). If you have over a mirror in your build, I would like to think that it can do everything, facetank damage, AFK kill, or at least something pretty darn cool.

You also mentioned clear speed previously. If you have enough currency, need strength, and just want clear speed, why not use a HeadHunter? I think there are a lot more options given all of the items available in Standard.

Aura stacking builds can be some of the toughest to work out and alter. My life auras are using all but 8 life. If I drop something with strength, it usually lowers my life enough where something doesn't work. At one point I even had a life/ES node for the life. I can barely manage working out my auras, so any advice I give you is likely flawed somewhere. It's all just suggestions and hopefully one may help with something. If you are looking for a build you can "finish" I don't think any stacker is for you....lol. Even if you manage to "finish" the LL version, they you will start looking into going CI, and it starts all over.

Best of Luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info