[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

I'm just curious if any one else has had this issue with PoB. I import info, fill in tree cluster, turn on correct auras and everything looks great. All numbers match in game numbers exactly. The problem is when I close and reopen, all of a sudden it seems to calculate something differently showing not enough mana. It's minor, but driving me crazy, and it's going to make it tough to make any changes.

https://pastebin.com/171Xv4G9

Sadly, I'm not sophisticated enough to post images. Mana reserve should be 2% with 20 remaining.

PoB Community Fork
v1.4.170.18

If any one has any thoughts, thanks in advance.
"
_BADKARMA_ wrote:
I'm just curious if any one else has had this issue with PoB.
Spoiler
I import info, fill in tree cluster, turn on correct auras and everything looks great. All numbers match in game numbers exactly. The problem is when I close and reopen, all of a sudden it seems to calculate something differently showing not enough mana. It's minor, but driving me crazy, and it's going to make it tough to make any changes.

https://pastebin.com/171Xv4G9

Sadly, I'm not sophisticated enough to post images. Mana reserve should be 2% with 20 remaining.

PoB Community Fork
v1.4.170.18

If any one has any thoughts, thanks in advance.

I dont know why PoB has this issue. I never faced it but then again I only use PoB to check out other builds' tree and items, not to do calculation. I do the calculations inside the gameitself. After all it is the most precise calculator.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
ok, my items are right now:

Please ignore gloves and gem levels. I will replace with cheap 20/20 asap.

Few question, thanks in advance for your kind answer:
- all auras are important for this build? I think a skill like phase run or convocation are very important for any minion build.
- how do you handle chaos res ?
"
_MrL_ wrote:

- all auras are important for this build? I think a skill like phase run or convocation are very important for any minion build.

60% chaos res fro mamulet, 30%chaos from mask, minimum 10% chaos res from each ring when you unveil them. thats 110% chaos res just from 4 uniques.
Also those gloves do not synergize with brutality gem you lose 20% of damage.
You can remove clarity and add what you want.
"
_MrL_ wrote:

If you are looking to go all the way on the build and max it out, all of the auras are important for extremely high level content like 100% deli maps. with alt quality determination and grace you can get 70-100k armor with flasks up, full elemental ailment immunity(alt quality puritys) and a big damage bonus from flesh and stone.

In order to fit all of the above it takes some work, you want a set of doryani boots with purity of ice along with alpha helm(grants freeze immunity) with a good rmr enchant. Also need to optimize your tree to grab charisma manually and annoint champion of the cause. After that you probably need all new cluster jewels to get all of the rmr notables while still hitting 300% aura effect. Add in a couple rmr abys jewels and you should be able to fit the 3 new auras.

You can get everything in + a movement skill, vulnerability, and convoc. Just have to be smart with sockets, another option to free slots is running a hungry loop over 1 viv and feeding it all of your zombie gems making room for something like animate guardian.

As for chaos resist, I was aiming for chaos and life regen and all stats on my jewels and was able to fill out most if not all of my chaos resists through cluster jewels
Last edited by Mentosman42 on Dec 8, 2020, 5:25:33 PM
I was lucky with my temple corruption for the +1 Shavs, so decided to max out the LL version the best I could instead of switching to CI. With the amount of exalts invested i'm sure I would have been better off with CI version, but wanted to figure out how to add grace/determination to LL. In the end I have:

13 aura's plus avian running
16 million dps per golem * 4 without vaal haste up
6.8k es
14.6k evasion and 29k armour unflasked (25/69 flasked)
90/90/90/60 resists
100% shock/ignite/freeze with 325% aura effect and the helm (only 60 for chill)

I added the divergent clarity/enhance plus the animate guardian stats on the amulet:

https://pastebin.com/6L2tKCdH

Just sharing as I have seen some questions in the thread how to fit the aura's into the LL version. Open to suggestions for DPS improvements if I overlooked anything.
"
Mentosman42 wrote:
"
_MrL_ wrote:

If you are looking to go all the way on the build and max it out, all of the auras are important for extremely high level content like 100% deli maps. with alt quality determination and grace you can get 70-100k armor with flasks up, full elemental ailment immunity(alt quality puritys) and a big damage bonus from flesh and stone.

In order to fit all of the above it takes some work, you want a set of doryani boots with purity of ice along with alpha helm(grants freeze immunity) with a good rmr enchant. Also need to optimize your tree to grab charisma manually and annoint champion of the cause. After that you probably need all new cluster jewels to get all of the rmr notables while still hitting 300% aura effect. Add in a couple rmr abys jewels and you should be able to fit the 3 new auras.

You can get everything in + a movement skill, vulnerability, and convoc. Just have to be smart with sockets, another option to free slots is running a hungry loop over 1 viv and feeding it all of your zombie gems making room for something like animate guardian.

As for chaos resist, I was aiming for chaos and life regen and all stats on my jewels and was able to fill out most if not all of my chaos resists through cluster jewels

If you used a hungry loop, you can put your zombie and feeding frenzy inside. Freeing up 1 socket.
Linking a lvl4 enhance to the divergent determination would benefit you greatly, you would probably have 80% phys reduction without flasks.

If you moved the vulnerability into your AG gloves (vaaled implicit), you now have a slot for your AG.

Multiple stacks of maim does not add up, change maim link to flesh and stone, not to your zombies.

Also divergent vitality and clarity's dmg alternative quality works on golems.
Linking those two to lvl4 enhance along with 300% aura effect would give you over 300% inc dmg.
(20+32)x3= 156% inc dmg per gem.
Note that clarity doesn't work on POB. But if you actually test it, time the boss kills by linking the golems to less dmg and time the kills, you will see a significant improvement in kill time.
Last edited by Turbo32 on Dec 8, 2020, 10:10:11 PM
"
Zelonius wrote:
I was lucky with my temple corruption for the +1 Shavs, so decided to max out the LL version the best I could instead of switching to CI. With the amount of exalts invested i'm sure I would have been better off with CI version, but wanted to figure out how to add grace/determination to LL. In the end I have:

6.8k es
90/90/90/60 resists

I added the divergent clarity/enhance plus the animate guardian stats on the amulet:

Just sharing as I have seen some questions in the thread how to fit the aura's into the LL version. Open to suggestions for DPS improvements if I overlooked anything.

You need grace, and probably elegant hubris for slum Lords.
Also you don't have generosity linked to the divergent dread banner, instead you have it linked to an enhance which is very interesting, but how much impale chance does your golems have with that setup?
Last edited by Turbo32 on Dec 9, 2020, 1:44:29 AM
Hello guys I want to ask something because I do some calculations but poe always has another way to do calculations. I have a lvl22 Dread Banner (20lvl gem +2lvl from boots corruption)linked to Generosity lvl 21. Now PoB texts Dread Banner skill has Aura effect Mod: 3.53 (it is calculatin generocity in that too)
22lvlDread Banner(aura) 21% chance to impale x 3,53 mod=74,13%
I also have 2 cluster jewels with Rotten Claws so thats 2x20%=40% additional impale chance. That means I am more than 100% impale chance right? Or am I missing something?

Ah, also, when I want to see how much damage 1 carrion golem does I choose which attack? Leap, cascade or combo? Furthermore the total DPS in all those three attacks are so very low (like 20.000 to 40.000) that cannot be true, I almost istant phase Sirus A8 but his last stage.
Last edited by Spacecom on Dec 9, 2020, 5:21:18 PM
"
Turbo32 wrote:
"
Zelonius wrote:

6.8k es
90/90/90/60 resists

You need grace, and probably elegant hubris for slum Lords.
Also you don't have generosity linked to the divergent dread banner, instead you have it linked to an enhance which is very interesting, but how much impale chance does your golems have with that setup?

I do have the 20/23 grace in the helm which helps hit the 100% shock/ignite immunity with the 325% aura effect. When I tried swapping awakened generosity 5/20 instead of the lvl 4 enhance my impale chance drops to 93% instead of 100%, but it is a slight dps increase. The enhance benefits the phase run also though which i've been enjoying. If i moved back to dash, then the generosity would be probably be better.

I'll have to look into the Elegant hubris for slum lords, which I believe i saw in the CI thread somewhere. I'm guessing I would lose ES going that route, but would be intersting to check out.
Last edited by Zelonius on Dec 9, 2020, 5:52:52 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info