[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
_BADKARMA_ wrote:

TLDR: Any advice on upgrades and CI would be appreciated.

Going CI will make it an always non ending investment to the build because you always will have something you can upgrade.
We have a witch golem over 300m sDPS on 4 golems that can clear his 100% delirium alvas with double beyond mods.
So that's kinda a bit on what you can achieve without buying single items that costs over 200ex.

I'm not sure how long or often you've been following the thread, but there are a few things which you could upgrade that was repeatedly being mentioned by Lisann and others maybe you can click on his profile and look through his recent posts and find some.

But the most obvious upgrade I see is your boots and that hungry loop you're working on.
"

You are significantly more patient and helpful than me. Hats off to you Turbo.

Lol it's just that his post made it seem like he's been lied to and from what I see, he tried really really hard to make it work but was so confused.
Is there a reason for Arcane Vision to be used here in tree other than for accuracy?

When I hit 4-5 Golems, how many stone/carrion should I have out?

Dread banner doesn't get charges unless I am the one doing the impaling (minions don't earn it charges). Also from the videos posted, it doesn't seem like there is a buff in place at the top but the banner is clearly out. Is that a different banner? Is the Banner only used for its initial impale aura buff?

I have some other questions but I'm slowly figuring it out for myself via trial/error.
"
Descrasnezul wrote:
Is there a reason for Arcane Vision to be used here in tree other than for accuracy?

Dread banner doesn't get charges unless I am the one doing the impaling (minions don't earn it charges). Also from the videos posted, it doesn't seem like there is a buff in place at the top but the banner is clearly out. Is that a different banner? Is the Banner only used for its initial impale aura buff?

I have some other questions but I'm slowly figuring it out for myself via trial/error.

I have 5 carrions because the more the better and if yo ugot em show em.
Banner not shown as an icon aura because it doesn't affect at all the player and that's due to the fact that is linked with a generosity support gem.
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Descrasnezul wrote:

Dread Banner is only used for the impale chance aura. With Divergent Dread Banner, Generosity Support and 1 Rotten Claw you can hit 100% chance to impale. Or remove Generosity and go with 2 Rotten Claw passives to hit 100% impale chance.
"
Turbo32 wrote:
Ok I see where the problem is, the tankiness of the version you playing heavily depends on a high ES.
Higher es pool means more regen when you have more replenishing notables.
Also I see you have purity of lightning in the boots, so I'm sure you don't have alt quality version of that gem. That alone means you are missing out on shock immunity which makes you take 50% more dmg.
And if your not ignite immune either your and your minions will die a lot.

Also an AG with the garb will stop crits or alternatively can get a watchers eye which makes you take less crit dmg.
Also I'm not sure which video you saw that had a witch with very low 5k ES and tanked the world, but I agree that shouldn't be possible unless he is using
Mistress of sacrifice ascendancy with bone offering.
Or anomalous dread banner with the quality nearby enemies deal % less dmg, super boosted by at least a lvl6 enhance.

https://youtu.be/nzYor7j3TGs

This is the video of my older build using the anomalous dread banner with a witch being able to do that with about 5.3k es. the POB will be under the video description if you're interested in the gem setup.

I thought the whole reason you can get away with just 4K ES is because of all the innate damage reduction we have. The 90% elemental and physical reduction, I.e. if we get hit for 10k then we only take 1k damage. Additionally because of our ES regen we regenerate our ES swiftly back to full.
"
_BADKARMA_ wrote:
"
SutCractus wrote:
"
SutCractus wrote:
Might be a dumb question, idk.

How do we keep enemies Maimed if we swap Maim Support (on zombies/AG) with another gem like Minion Life?

If anyone could help me, would be great!
Thanks guys.

I did it by fitting in Flesh and Stone, but it was not cheap nor easy, and I had to drop Precision.

Changes were:
Helm enchant - 4 exalted
Anomalous Blood Magic - 1 exalted (got lucky)
Anomalous Flesh and Stone - 60c
Dropped an ES node near Forsight and took Life/ES in Written in Blood (-1% ES and just enough life to run F&S)

You can also use a lower level Vitality if it's with Blood Magic, PoB had it down quite a few levels, maybe 10-15 range.

I'm sure there are probably better ways, I tend to do everything the worst possible way, but hey it's fun learning.

Ouch, is that even worth? Haha
Thanks for awnser bro! I was going crazy here thinking why the hell ppl change Maim Support and still manage to get this buff...
Just hit level 98, this build feels really tanky and safe for heists.
With one reduced mana reserved enchantment helmet and jewel I managed to not take charisma and anoint champion of the cause.
the build is very flexible and allows to adjust things as they better fit for our needs.

Switching Damage on full life for Divergent melee splash for clearing maps and heists. Don't even need to swap for bosses, just for some guardians or endgame bosses
"
Turbo32 wrote:
"
_BADKARMA_ wrote:

TLDR: Any advice on upgrades and CI would be appreciated.

Going CI will make it an always non ending investment to the build because you always will have something you can upgrade.
We have a witch golem over 300m sDPS on 4 golems that can clear his 100% delirium alvas with double beyond mods.
So that's kinda a bit on what you can achieve without buying single items that costs over 200ex.

I'm not sure how long or often you've been following the thread, but there are a few things which you could upgrade that was repeatedly being mentioned by Lisann and others maybe you can click on his profile and look through his recent posts and find some.

But the most obvious upgrade I see is your boots and that hungry loop you're working on.

Thanks for the reply. I got the Hungry Loop finished, not sure what the best support gems are so I used Minion Life, Meat Shield, Empower, and Feeding Frenzy. Zombies seem to die more than anything else, and hopefully MS taunt will help me. Seems like there were a lot of options for that ring, which is nice but confusing.

I also picked up some Doryani's Delusion boots. Expensive, but I figured it would be used if I go CI, and it freed up a gem slot.

I am not sure why the Alternate quality Purity of Lightning is recommended for shock "immunity". I am sure I am missing something, but the gem only seems to provide 20% chance to avoid being shocked. Either way, going with the Doryani's seemed to remove that option.

I have yet to figure out how to move my AG around to get one more level (4 spectres). Having it with Blood magic seems to complicate moving it away from the other two auras.

Basically every thing is fitting together like a swiss watch. I move one thing and lose life or mana for an aura.

Thanks again for the input and I will keep on tinkering with going CI.
"
SutCractus wrote:

Ouch, is that even worth? Haha
Thanks for awnser bro! I was going crazy here thinking why the hell ppl change Maim Support and still manage to get this buff...

Yea, I think so. For me it's usually about freeing up gem slots and increasing DPS. I had dropped Main a while back to move my AG for the extra levels and life. It really sucks to lose a Kingmaker, don't ask me how I know.

The past week or so the minor tweaks and changes have increased my DPS from 15M to 25M Sirus DPS (no vaal skills). Mapping DPS is just under 40M, and map bosses and guardians nearly get one shotted. That is not including any AG buffs. Heists are really easy, Vox twins lasted about 10-15 seconds. I think my phase run setup helps with the heists. It's a waste of 3 gems slots, but constant phase run is a QL for me.

My gear isn't really anything great. Minus the HH, probably less than 30 exalted. Compared to the current Aura Stacker, that's dirt cheap.

But I am no means any expert, and everyone has their own point of diminishing returns on build investment. This is a great build, with lots of options for both improvement and customization.

Good Luck

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info