[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
AmandaBines wrote:
"
IsItEmpty wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:

Basically everything I typed a few posts above youres on the same page. A few of us that started lowlife like you guys stayed in this particular thread to help folks starting out even though we maxed out the LL version and went through all the tweaks we could do with it already.

Its 1 of the best guides out rn but some of the info is outdated and sub optimal but only b/c the build and guide was so good it brought 1000s of people into the thread so all those people were able to theory craft and perfect every minor detail.

Honestly though just scroll up, if you see anything from myself or Lisann weve been there, we arent going to give you bad info, were running CI specs with 13 auras, immunity to freeze, shock, ignite, 90% physical mitigation, 65% evasion, massive dps and insane QoL features.

Heres how absurd mine is atm;

The info above though on this page is for people EXACTLY like you still running 2 vivinsects and annointing charisma, your really handicapping yourself, just check out the tips and try them, the 2nd vivinsect will fund every change you need to make.

I appreciate all of the help you have given in this thread. Trying to copy your build. Switching from LL to CI. Would you happen to have a POB so I can convert my tree? Buying all the items as I can afford them.

Wow I pretty much just posted the same thing hahaha.

Thats hilarious. I actually just bought the exact chest from JCOH35 but I didn't want to bug him in game with any questions. Hopefully he pops back in here.

You've probably seen it already but I am using this guide for the CI switch

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2984595/page/1
Hi! How can improve my build? I have several problems with DPS and minion survivability in delirium content (Tropical Islands is too slow to do, and 80-100% delirium my minions die in seconds).
My survivability is so good. I have around 90ex budget and i dont know if swich to CI worth it with that budget or i can do that content with LL
https://pastebin.com/A0Rj6jEr
"
Alvarohur wrote:
Hi! How can improve my build? I have several problems with DPS and minion survivability in delirium content (Tropical Islands is too slow to do, and 80-100% delirium my minions die in seconds).
My survivability is so good. I have around 90ex budget and i dont know if swich to CI worth it with that budget or i can do that content with LL
https://pastebin.com/A0Rj6jEr

You could start reading the last 5-10 pages, bunch of advice has already been given. You won't be able to do juicy tropicals as LL.
does the build need the Purity Gems to be lvl 21 or level 20 is enough for maximum resistances?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
"
Spacecom wrote:
does the build need the Purity Gems to be lvl 21 or level 20 is enough for maximum resistances?

lvl 23 purities give +5% max res, scaled by 300% aura effect its +15%. You can do the math yourself for lower level gems or higher effect.
Well I have my hungry loop set up and am selling all my gear. I currently have 13ex. I have vivinsect for sale @ 11ex, vertex with disc has 30% rmr enchant for 6ex, and prism guardian w/ phys taken as lightning for 4ex. Already sold shavs for 8ex. I hope I can sell all these soon...
Ugh.. this was painstaking as I had to be very conservative with my currency. I switched to CI though.. Here's my POB (FORK): https://pastebin.com/APBVYA67

Well I don't have a movement skill in here yet.. I might switch gems around (EDIT: i know i have portal in there, but i do not have the currency/patience to recolor), but probably just farm until I get doryani's.

I was up all night doing this and I need to get sleep.. holy s#!t !!

Oh yeah one more thing lmao.. my hungry loop: as i was following JCOH's build somewhat it didn't occur to me until i was trying to summon spectres that they're linked to blood magic in the ring. I found out if i just unspec CI then summon them it's fine. Just curious as to what BM even does for them? I know it has something to do with the chieftains spamming for charges, but if i only have 1 life then how does that work??? what am i missing?
Last edited by AmandaBines on Nov 29, 2020, 10:49:35 AM

Your questions are better suited for the CI thread. You can sell your vivinsect and get divergent determination instead of anomalous, doryanis and div dread banner+generosity. A rare unset ring with stats is more than enough.

BM makes spectres use their life instead of very low mana pool to cast spells, so they aren't constrained by slow mana regen. You having 1 life is unrelated.
would this be a good league starter for mayhem?
Hi, I've been playing this build for a while and i'm really enjoying it so far.

Made it to 200% aura effect but my resistances didnt get up to 90% and i can't figure out why.

I'll leave my pastebin here, if someone could help me figuring out it'd be really appreciated :D

https://pastebin.com/vthNh2t1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info