[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Knitemare wrote:
Hi, I've been playing this build for a while and i'm really enjoying it so far.

Made it to 200% aura effect but my resistances didnt get up to 90% and i can't figure out why.

I'll leave my pastebin here, if someone could help me figuring out it'd be really appreciated :D

https://pastebin.com/vthNh2t1

Read from page 287 onwards.
"
Lisann wrote:
"
Knitemare wrote:
Hi, I've been playing this build for a while and i'm really enjoying it so far.

Made it to 200% aura effect but my resistances didnt get up to 90% and i can't figure out why.

I'll leave my pastebin here, if someone could help me figuring out it'd be really appreciated :D

https://pastebin.com/vthNh2t1

Read from page 287 onwards.

Thanks for the quick answer! Gonna follow your POBs now and see how it goes :D
Hi, thanks for the build and for lots of good advice in the thread!

I actually just seriously started the league on Thursday, had some free time to waste. Currently I am at level 86 and according to PoB I have 10 mln total carrion golem dps. I didn't really put a lot of currency into the build, total around 4ex from drops and grand heist rewards. Still running with Solaris Lorica :P. I can't currently afford 25% aura effect jewels, so my resists sit at 88/88/86/67 (well they will as soon as I level up two purities to level 20 xD).

I noticed a lot of people in the thread discussing a CI version of the build. I saw several notes about improving the LL build.

My profile is public, you can import my character into PoB if you'd like.

If anyone would like to recommend some cheap changes that I can make to make this better I would be very happy to hear that.

I am only in yellow maps still, so I don't necessarily feel the challenge yet, and I feel like the build is awesomely strong. i played many leagues before and I know this will change, I just don't want to invest in something that isn't good.

The amulet I have I bought for 60c as it is (amulet + annointment + catalysts), so I didn't lose a lot of currency on it. However as it is corrupted I will need to buy a new one if I want to change to the duelist area annointment and path to Charisma as it is suggested.

One thing I struggle with actually are attributes - Strength and Dexterity. I needed to put them on both rings and on small passives on medium cluster jewels. If I upgrade my rings to Vivinsect and Hungry Loop I will lose the attributes from there and if I upgrade my cluster jewels I might need to lose them from there as well. Where do you find the attributes?

Is the preferred way of getting the third purity to level 23 just using the Doryani boots? they are super expensive at the moment and again I will lose 30 dex from Sin Trek.

Also, how do you manage the loss of a golem from Clayshaper? The fifth golem is 25% more damage, is the wand really better than that?

I might as well post my PoB that has been configured: https://pastebin.com/JG27rtkM
Last edited by Msciwoj on Nov 29, 2020, 10:21:07 PM
I'll tell you the same as the other guy, read at least from page 287 onwards. WaffleT's original post has been improved upon. That said, LL is still strong enough to carry you to sirus 8 and lvl 100 if you wanted to. CI is just there for those that want to push the build concept even further, and reach absurd survival and damage.

2 lvls on golems and 1 lvl on auras make up for the loss of a golem and is huge QoL for LL.
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 29, 2020, 11:08:56 PM
I use 1 watcher's eye with mod " 11% chance to deal double damage while using pride", is it even working for my golems? Or I need to change this for a better one?
"
sAjjAd-Hunter wrote:
I use 1 watcher's eye with mod " 11% chance to deal double damage while using pride", is it even working for my golems? Or I need to change this for a better one?

No It will not work on minion. Use the guide for reference, it has actually link to POE Trade on how to search Watcher's eye.
So, as you advised, i read from pages 287 onwards on how to get my resist to 90%.
From what I've seen, I fit the criteria.
My Aura Mod is 3.8x
My Purities are level 27I 25F and 22L (Tried with 27L also).

My resists are still 88% I 88% F 87% L. Where am I going wrong ?

I'll leave my pastebin here in case someone has a free minute
https://pastebin.com/Nd4yM5gf

Thanks.
You are at x2.8 at best. Else, you'd have 90 max res with purities 23+. There's no obscure or complex mechanic related to this, just basic math, 3x5=15.

I even posted an image about how to check your aura effect on pob accurately.
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 30, 2020, 10:29:57 AM
I wouldn't have bothered you if I had other information.

This is what i get from my PoB.

Edit: Apparently I can't master a forum post menu, so please right click and open image.
Last edited by JstFcknSmile on Nov 30, 2020, 10:48:21 AM
You had all the information, but checked the wrong part sadly. Read vaal impurity, it has 90+ increased effect for the vaal part. Vaal Impurity of Ice =/= Purity of Ice. One is a affected by that effect, the other is not.

Your pob fails to address that, as you have checked the impurities but not the regular ones. It's important to select the correct active aura. When in doubt, check multiple auras, and you'll see that you actually have less than 2.8 even.

You can even mouse over the effect multiplier and check the sources.

Obviously we wouldn't recommend 2-of-FAE/RP/25% clusters if just one of them + ES was enough.
Last edited by Lisann on Nov 30, 2020, 11:12:57 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info