[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Hello, i started playing now after 2 years, i am using this build and now i am 35 lvl, can anyone sugest me some gear for leveling, cheap cause i don't have much money in my first playthrough:)

Thanks in advance!!
"
Charialos wrote:
Hello, i started playing now after 2 years, i am using this build and now i am 35 lvl, can anyone sugest me some gear for leveling, cheap cause i don't have much money in my first playthrough:)

Thanks in advance!!

Usual suspects, tabula, golrim and such. I'd start as life based, you are gonna be miserable with ES nodes with literal 0 currency.
Thank you for the guide. After crappy start with curses, transition to Creeping frost and feeling clunky I decided to try this one out... and oh my... I wasn't disappointed.

Inveseted 12ex into gear to achieve functional build (CHest, Weapon, Shield, Helm, Primordial gems, Cluster gems) and was able to do end game in comfort. Since the Vivinsect rings were out of the reach at the starting point (15ex pre piece) had to find my way around without them (res rings, str and res belt, two auras less). Animate guardian was also out of the question with gear suggested (10ex for the armor and 3.5ex for the axe).

Now with rings updated, animate guardian updated and few tweaks I did A8 Sirus, Elder, Shaper and Uber ELder deathless. Now I'll up the awakened gems since the currency is raining down on me now.

Thank you again for awesome build.
Just a post of appreciation to WaffleT for the original post and to JCOH35 and Lisann for all the help from all these pages, the build feels even smoother with the changes suggested and cant wait to try the CI version, for now i will stick with the LL version since i dont have currency (i think) and i'm lazy as fuck.

One doubt that i have is what is the best 6l combo that i should use, been using this and sometimes changing the Divergent Predator for Awakening Minion Damage, is this the best combo for mapping/boss?

Can anybody help me with my build? im about to lose my mind trying to improve my necromancer. any assistance is well appreciated. https://pastebin.com/YR1wBGLy
"
lEvilLL wrote:

One doubt that i have is what is the best 6l combo that i should use, been using this and sometimes changing the Divergent Predator for Awakening Minion Damage, is this the best combo for mapping/boss?

I am waiting for a suggestion/answer on this one too. My single target damage is ok, but the area damage is bad. I am not saying that the clear speed is bad just it seems like sometimes minions feel like the get stack on targets like they dont cut through. Is melee splash an option?
You thing I khare, but I realy dond.
Yes, as i stated above, melee splash can be used. Just a matter of preference tbh. Predator can be better than minion dmg but it's annoying to swap gems and use the skill, i barely swaped dmg on full life for sirus.
"
Marupok wrote:
Can anybody help me with my build? im about to lose my mind trying to improve my necromancer. any assistance is well appreciated. https://pastebin.com/YR1wBGLy

Swap the gems in your belt... Minions deal Increased damage if you've used minion skill is must stat... Since Convocation is minion skill U use it to boost their DPS. SInce belt is enhancing the effect of socketed gems by 75 % u loose a lot.

so, 2x Ghastly eye with 20% increase damag and that x1.75...

Edit: you need all primordial jewels socketed to get the extra golem from anima stone... you have 3x Primordial Harmony and need to swap 1 for Primordial Eminence and 1 for primordial Might

Weapon Clayshaper gives you another golem
Last edited by Alhanna on Nov 30, 2020, 4:38:31 PM
"
Alhanna wrote:

Edit: you need all primordial jewels socketed to get the extra golem from anima stone... you have 3x Primordial Harmony and need to swap 1 for Primordial Eminence and 1 for primordial Might

wrong, it is nowhere stated you need one of each, just 3 primordials. So 3x harmonies is just perfect.
"
Lisann wrote:
"
Alhanna wrote:

wrong, it is nowhere stated you need one of each, just 3 primordials. So 3x harmonies is just perfect.

You are right. Overlooked that... but increased golem speed from Eminence and aggressive golems + golem hp are wellcome stats
Last edited by Alhanna on Nov 30, 2020, 5:02:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info