[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
Sed1tion wrote:
The magic "300%"! So POB (fork) shows no significant dps increase at this magic number. Theres a jump as I think it may reach the next break point for Commander of Darkness. And I am noticing more dps the closer I get to this figure.

Apart from the next breakpoint for Commander of Darkness, what does this do?

I have the same question as well, and wondering how do people work out how the aura stack break point is, like 300%, 325% sort of milestone we have to achieve.

Lots people get frustrated but given that we dont come from aura stack background, this is thing we need to know/understand.

Also JCOH35 mention to use flesh and stone, does it need to link to maim for it to work? But when I check his profile he has it link to dread banner? without Generosity do actually gain more damage this way?
Last edited by Cyanold on Nov 25, 2020, 8:25:02 PM
Ok lemme answer both rq;

The 300% you always see us refer to is 300% increased effect of non-curse auras, this is important b/c if you are at lets say 288% every single aura you have is doubled in strength, its not 288% stronger its just 200% stronger, so if you get to 300% then its tripled.

Flesh and Stone is important b/c its maim effect is amplified by our 300% multiplier, so rather then just getting the base effect linking maim to zombies you are getting a 3x stronger version, and you can link it to maim support for even more damage but I run a very high end CI variant with 13 auras and do not have the gem sockets to run maim support, and ive never run generosity, thats a personal prefrence as I have extreme needs for gem sockets b/c what I run.

If you dont know your exact aura multiplier just open PoB and click the "Calcs" tab and you can see it under any aura you have. This was my 1st ever aura stacker too, I came here from the whispering ice scion and king of summoners necromancer, everything you need to know is plainly laid out though in the guide.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Nov 25, 2020, 8:48:48 PM
"

Ok lemme answer both rq;

Ok, that makes sense now. I just look up your profile and did reconfigure of mine. You are happen have couple minutes, would mind cast an eye on my build, I am still a budget player so please be gentle, any less than 5 exalts upgrade recommendation is welcome.

Many thanks
You shouldn't really look at jcoh's, mine or CI people's profile, it's kinda different to what you should do as LL. Check this instead for upgrades.

"
Lisann wrote:
So, i had a bit of free time, and managed to make 3 PoBs for y'all to use as a reference, to push further than WaffleT's original PoB:

* One for low Budget: https://pastebin.com/xwNLNKux
* one intermedium: https://pastebin.com/wkwDK6Ke
* and one not so budget (+-50ex): https://pastebin.com/qz3yJ41i
For higher budgets, i really do recommend just switching to CI, as it is just superior in every way to LL for the same investment.

90% Res and 300% aura effect in all cases.

Disclaimer: This is based on my opinion of what should be the upgrade path, there are multiple ways to do this, and there's not just one correct answer to this.

Required stats and where to get them vary according to your specific gear really. The main places to get them are: Abyss jewels, clusters and rare gear. If you still need stats because your budget doesn't allow you to buy nice rares, replace the pariah with another rare with +gems+es+whatever you need.

Spectres, in all cases are: 1 Carnage Chieftain, 1 Host Chieftain, 1 They of Thul and 1 Merveil's Retainer.

I somehow managed to fit 'everything' without a vertex enchant, so there may be something missing im too tired to realise. So chime in if you spot anything obvious that may be missing.

I hope this answers many of your questions in regard to what to improve, what to link, where and all that. You can always switch stuff up IF you know what you are doing.

Movement skill can be swiftly swapped or completely removed. We are plenty fast already with 300% haste, vaal haste and adrenaline quicksilver.

As for AG's gear, it's up to your budget really. If your build is the budget version, there's no point in spending more than 10c in him. I can vouch for the following though for low and medium budget:

Weapon: Hunter sword with intimidate mod and %blind craft
Shield: rare with %life on block and chaos res
Helm: either Leer or a -9%phy elder helmet
Armour: Either unique you already know (ambus charge, belly, lightbane railment,etc)
Gloves: either rares with chaos res or a southbound. 'of light' enchant ideally.
Boots: rares with chaos res, victarios flight, or whatever really. 2% regen enchant if possible.

-----------
Troubleshooting:
My damage is low: check your golem links, check that you have blood stance on fleshnstone(linked with maim), check that you have divergent dread banner+generosity and 1 rotten claws notable on you large cluster. Still low? Check that you have 300% aura effect (x3.00 on PoB Calcs)

My clear is kinda slow: Replace damage on full life with divergent melee splash

My res are not 90: Check that you have 300% aura effect and that your purities are level 23

My golems die: not much to do really. check that you have grave intentions, maybe path into decay ward, check that your golems aren't aggresive as they may wander outside your aura's area of effect. Your vitality gem may be low level or you don't have enough replenishing presence mediums. Check map mods for reflect or very rippy mods.

My Spectres/AG die: be sure to link them to minion life and empower if possible, allocate grave intentions and decay ward if you haven't.

My zombies die: link them to minion life, invest into anomalous feeding frenzy. check for grave intentions and decay ward.

My zombies/spectres/ag and golems die, even after doing all above: The content or map mods you are doing are simply outside the scope of your build and budget.
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ya thats the thing you can guys can still upgrade your characters without going CI, everyone seems to just gloss over what we type every day though, not sure why tbh.

Its a very minor and easy change, you manually extend your skill tree to charisma, change your annointment to champion of the cause, and just use a thread of hope in the top center to get ravenous horde and save some points to cover the extension.

After that you can gradually add corrupted reduced mana reserved jewels or change pieces of equipment.

The 2 pieces I hound people to drop are the 2nd ring and the boots, use Doryani's Sorcerer Boots with whatever purity you had in that second ring and setup a hungry loop for your spectres, this gives you immortal spectres and opens 2 gem sockets for you letting you add Flesh and Stone with Maim Support or something else you need.

If you really want to improve your life stop shield charging like an 98 year old templar and run this 3 link;

That enchance does 2 HUGE things, it gives your minions 44% more damage, and gives you a full uptime phase run and you will literally go untouched 98% of the time through everything.

Thank you for help. I changed gear and tree but i still can't allocate flesh and stone aura. I miss something important. Can you chck my PoB?

https://pastebin.com/rFFjYZmp

"
Vocasek9 wrote:
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Ya thats the thing you can guys can still upgrade your characters without going CI, everyone seems to just gloss over what we type every day though, not sure why tbh.

Its a very minor and easy change, you manually extend your skill tree to charisma, change your annointment to champion of the cause, and just use a thread of hope in the top center to get ravenous horde and save some points to cover the extension.

After that you can gradually add corrupted reduced mana reserved jewels or change pieces of equipment.

The 2 pieces I hound people to drop are the 2nd ring and the boots, use Doryani's Sorcerer Boots with whatever purity you had in that second ring and setup a hungry loop for your spectres, this gives you immortal spectres and opens 2 gem sockets for you letting you add Flesh and Stone with Maim Support or something else you need.

If you really want to improve your life stop shield charging like an 98 year old templar and run this 3 link;

That enchance does 2 HUGE things, it gives your minions 44% more damage, and gives you a full uptime phase run and you will literally go untouched 98% of the time through everything.

Thank you for help. I changed gear and tree but i still can't allocate flesh and stone aura. I miss something important. Can you chck my PoB?

https://pastebin.com/rFFjYZmp

You need to swap some gems around. Move Vulnerability and Precision into boots. Into Gloves 'Flesh and stone' and 'blood magic', as blood Magic is linked to Purity of fire in your boots.
Last edited by Sed1tion on Nov 26, 2020, 11:21:17 AM
Hello again guys, finally I've decided to sink some currency and dress up my animate guardian.
To start, I have Divergent AG (level 25) linked with:

My Animate guardian gear would be:

then I'm undecided between vulnerability on hit gloves or a pair of southbound to further increase its life

Then of course I plan to spec 2 skill points in Minion life and resistances and Grave Intentions.
I've read that Decay Ward would be a nice improvement, though I wouldn't have enough skill points to grab it.
I would remove the ag gem before running T17-18-19 Delirium content to not risk it.
Got Convocation to recall my minions from rippy spots (Sirus, Uber Elder, Shaper...)

All of the tricks above are based on what I've read in the previous pages of the thread, advices to keep him alive and not to risk in particular situations...

Is there any thing that I'm still missing? Should I avoid certain bosses/mods I'm not aware of?
Any help is appreciated :) Thank you!

ps: checking in pob, the AG has like 90k life and 40k+ life regen.
"
melkorien wrote:
"
dep0n wrote:
"
EjinChewy wrote:
does anyone have a finish carrion golem pob i can follow? like a 20m+ one

Those 2 pastebins are from some early posts in this thread. Non of these are mine.

45m dps LL Golems
https://pastebin.com/nPY4x5nj

60m dps LL Golems
https://pastebin.com/MqJRz8T5

POB on both of these shows x2.93 aura effect. If correct, these should not be followed.

So which one should i follow
"
EjinChewy wrote:
So which one should i follow

How about follow this one?

"
Lisann wrote:
So, i had a bit of free time, and managed to make 3 PoBs for y'all to use as a reference, to push further than WaffleT's original PoB:

* One for low Budget: https://pastebin.com/xwNLNKux
* one intermedium: https://pastebin.com/wkwDK6Ke
* and one not so budget (+-50ex): https://pastebin.com/qz3yJ41i
For higher budgets, i really do recommend just switching to CI, as it is just superior in every way to LL for the same investment.

90% Res and 300% aura effect in all cases.

Disclaimer: This is based on my opinion of what should be the upgrade path, there are multiple ways to do this, and there's not just one correct answer to this.

Required stats and where to get them vary according to your specific gear really. The main places to get them are: Abyss jewels, clusters and rare gear. If you still need stats because your budget doesn't allow you to buy nice rares, replace the pariah with another rare with +gems+es+whatever you need.

Spectres, in all cases are: 1 Carnage Chieftain, 1 Host Chieftain, 1 They of Thul and 1 Merveil's Retainer.

I somehow managed to fit 'everything' without a vertex enchant, so there may be something missing im too tired to realise. So chime in if you spot anything obvious that may be missing.

I hope this answers many of your questions in regard to what to improve, what to link, where and all that. You can always switch stuff up IF you know what you are doing.

Movement skill can be swiftly swapped or completely removed. We are plenty fast already with 300% haste, vaal haste and adrenaline quicksilver.

As for AG's gear, it's up to your budget really. If your build is the budget version, there's no point in spending more than 10c in him. I can vouch for the following though for low and medium budget:

Weapon: Hunter sword with intimidate mod and %blind craft
Shield: rare with %life on block and chaos res
Helm: either Leer or a -9%phy elder helmet
Armour: Either unique you already know (ambus charge, belly, lightbane railment,etc)
Gloves: either rares with chaos res or a southbound. 'of light' enchant ideally.
Boots: rares with chaos res, victarios flight, or whatever really. 2% regen enchant if possible.

-----------
Troubleshooting:
My damage is low: check your golem links, check that you have blood stance on fleshnstone(linked with maim), check that you have divergent dread banner+generosity and 1 rotten claws notable on you large cluster. Still low? Check that you have 300% aura effect (x3.00 on PoB Calcs)

My clear is kinda slow: Replace damage on full life with divergent melee splash

My res are not 90: Check that you have 300% aura effect and that your purities are level 23

My golems die: not much to do really. check that you have grave intentions, maybe path into decay ward, check that your golems aren't aggresive as they may wander outside your aura's area of effect. Your vitality gem may be low level or you don't have enough replenishing presence mediums. Check map mods for reflect or very rippy mods.

My Spectres/AG die: be sure to link them to minion life and empower if possible, allocate grave intentions and decay ward if you haven't.

My zombies die: link them to minion life, invest into anomalous feeding frenzy. check for grave intentions and decay ward.

My zombies/spectres/ag and golems die, even after doing all above: The content or map mods you are doing are simply outside the scope of your build and budget.
you say to use frenzy monkies as spectres, what are these exactly and where can I find them? Ive googled it but nothing comes up, thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info