[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

i have a problem, i cant run haste on my build but i get all points you said in this guide to reduced mana reserved, im currently lvl 73
"
LilShy wrote:
i have a problem, i cant run haste on my build but i get all points you said in this guide to reduced mana reserved, im currently lvl 73

I'm not sure, but check your purity of lightning. If it's being linked and supported by your fortify then it's getting a 130% Mana multiplier.
"
ninjax144 wrote:
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
Does two renewels stack? Also if I have one skill pt in rotten claws (20% impale chance) I can replace impale support with dmg on full life?

They do stack. You can replace impale with DoFL if you've got at least one rotten claws since you'll have more than 80% impale still, it just might require recoloring.

"
Alvarohur wrote:
I'm planning to swich from elementalist to necro LL carrions, i have almost all of the items, but i see that the Vivinsect cost +500c each. I havent that much currency, will the build change so much without it?
I have other question, the regeneration of the ES is high and instant? I dont want the need to wait 2 secs until recharge begins. Thanks!

They aren't necessary, especially given their high price. You might just lose some ES from discipline, but you can get a blue socket Pariah as a replacement which should work fine. Your other ring can be a +2/+3 with high attributes and ES, just to boost your purity to higher than 23 (and fill out your attributes, obviously).

The regeneration is constant, the recharge will take a second or two to proc. You have constant ES regen from Zealot's Oath + Vitality + Replenishing Presence, and it will amount to a lot of regen.

Where do they get the other impale at?
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:

Where do they get the other impale at?

20% from 1x Rotten claws
~88% impale from Divergent Dread banner with all aura effect
Hello Mates,

could someone have a look on my char? I am still supper low level - but just wanted to know if the direction is right

https://pastebin.com/Qjxf3sUs

Speeeeeedyyyy

this is the right spectre ?

Spoiler

for now i will use this ring, strengh is nice but i dont want to pay 570c more just for this :(

Last edited by iDT on Oct 23, 2020, 9:31:44 PM
my Kingmaker AG just died to a juiced metamorph, using the AG setup from the guide, are there any better AG setup?
I found a Aspect of the Spider beast, would it be good to add to the build?
"
Kelzar wrote:
Ok guys, I came up with the best solution for Mapping and Single target so far.

Ive done so far only 1 round of conquerors and sirus, but I got this new Sirus at phase 4 down in 3.1 seconds (vs 3.5 seconds average previous method, and 5.0 seconds previous method)

So, the new change is:

Step 1: Remove Minion DMG from Chest > Add Zombies 21/23
Step 2: Now you have a free slot in boots
Step 3: If you have a wand like I do, with trigger, you can equip Flesh Offering, which will make mapping even more pleasant. If not you can add whatever, for example Empower 4 and add +3 levels to your AG so he never again dies.

The numbers are following:

- Before this change I had 11.2 million DMG per golem (4) and 275k DMG per zombie (9)
- That makes 44.8kk + 2.475kk = 47.275kk

When I removed Minion DMG and added Zombies I had:
- 7.5kk per golem + 2.7kk per zombie = 30 + 24.3 = 54.3kk

If you add Flesh Offering you go up to:
- 7.9kk + 2.8kk = 31.6 + 25.2 = 56.8kk

Now, next part. Since I was just testing, I didnt want to recolour my +1 corrupted shav. But once I do another round of test and make sure this is better, I will swap back to 3R 3B, and so I keep Awakened Minion Damage, but remove DMG on Full life (to put zombie in that slot)

That will add another 5-6% MORE DPS into the ecuation.

Beneficts, other than raw single target DPS, are that you have now NINE zombies doing AoE with decent DPS, so the clear feel better.

However, since you can check yourself without recolour with my same method (remove minion dmg to zombies), you can test yourself and share your thoughts.

I have a few more tests and ideas coming, which might push the DMG of the build even further.

In terms of level I made today another 2 rounds of conquerors and Sirus deathless, level 99.71 :)

Good night mates.

PD: In the full round of maps, conquerors and sirus ive done with this testing, did not lose a single zombie (which was one of my concerns before doing the test). Had 2-3 delirium maps hitting 5-3-1 or even 6-4-2 stage.

Anyone get a chance to try 3R-3B setup? I'm currently using Impale Support but purchased a couple rotten claws clusters. Wanted to avoid recoloring to 4R. If the 3R setup works with zombies in body armor, then I'll go for that, since I don't have to spend thousands of chrome.
It shouldnt be 1000s of chromes, its like 120c to force 3reds and unless your cursed you should hit it in 4 or 5 tries, the 4th red that is. thats like 50 chaos at the most in chromes.

You want the 4th red for the flexibility of divergent melee splash or anomalous damage on full life, impale isnt needed at all b/c of rotten claw cluster/s and dread banner.
I thought I was pretty damn well geared by this point.
Fantastic build.

Just recently had my AG instantly die/golems and zombie all die during a t17 100% delirium map though. I'd understand if I like missed a reflect or something but I was halfway through clearing the map with 0 problems.

Anyone have specific advice/a setup for juiced delirium map farming? I quite enjoy it compared to say heist but I cant sustain buying more AGs for example.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info