[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

I can't find any medium cluster jewels with 6% increased effect of non curse auras from your skills anywhere on poe trade. I don't know what it is.. Also i haven't seen any of these jewels with 6 passives. I have 3 good medium cluster jewels (with "6% increased effect of non curse auras from your skills") but only 4 passives. Did GGG change something?
"
AmandaBines wrote:
I can't find any medium cluster jewels with 6% increased effect of non curse auras from your skills anywhere on poe trade. I don't know what it is.. Also i haven't seen any of these jewels with 6 passives. I have 3 good medium cluster jewels (with "6% increased effect of non curse auras from your skills") but only 4 passives. Did GGG change something?

using the wrong filter.

This is what I used to find mine.

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Heist/oV3P8Dgsl
sorry for a stupid question - huge minion noob here :)

which spectres shood i use?
"
iDT wrote:
sorry for a stupid question - huge minion noob here :)

which spectres shood i use?

Go to Act 7, Ashen Fields. Make sure you have desecrate (level doesn’t matter), cast it and hold A and look for Host or Carnage Chieftans. Build suggests 2 X Host Chieftans and 1X Carnage. They basically provide your minions frenzy and power charges
Why we use 2x carnage chieftains? Isnt one enough for frenzy charges?
how important is it getting a jewel with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you?
Well, I just hit level 100.

Basically been doing Maps, Conquerors, Sirus Kill and repeat.

Ive recorded every single Sirus done at level 99, and even managed to fix XP so that I hit level 100 with the last (11th of the 99) Sirus kill!

What a great and fun journey,

You can check the video at:

https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E

"
motokorth wrote:
how important is it getting a jewel with Corrupted Blood cannot be inflicted on you?

Ive done all my journey with no Anti Corrupted Blood. Dont even need it if all your defenses are in place.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
How much is the cost of the build if you are starting it now?..more or less
"
Kelzar wrote:

"
motokorth wrote:

Ive done all my journey with no Anti Corrupted Blood. Dont even need it if all your defenses are in place.

Thanks, just trying to plan upgrades, I think I'll save for the awakened brutality next.
"
motokorth wrote:
"
Kelzar wrote:

"
motokorth wrote:

Thanks, just trying to plan upgrades, I think I'll save for the awakened brutality next.

The reason for not needing CB Immunity is Blood Armour btw.
Last edited by ElCatti on Oct 23, 2020, 5:37:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info