[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

Im not sure but I see alot of folks posting about low damage and it really surprises me b/c mine is through the roof and this was before I finally got a Vivinsect Ring yesterday.

Ill relink my setup atm b/c its slightly different tree wise and gem wise, the divergent melee splash in chest is replaced with anomalous damage on full life support for Sirus but everything else is static.

All together im running 11 auras at 309% increased effect and all I do is just hold down cyclone while maps open and I honestly dont even look at the game, jus the map.

Dps wise Sirus dies before he can even do a single mechanic, same with conquerors and map bosses.

You can view my tree under my character but basically all it does differently is manually path to charisma and uses a medium thread of hope to pick up ravenous horde, nothing too drastic. My 2 annointments are Champion of the Cause and Warrior's Blood.

Medium Clusters are the usual replenish/1st among equals, larges are rotten claws and renewal.
Last edited by JCOH35 on Oct 22, 2020, 6:33:24 PM
"
JCOH35 wrote:
Im not sure but I see alot of folks posting about low damage and it really surprises me b/c mine is through the roof and this was before I finally got a Vivinsect Ring yesterday.

Ill relink my setup atm b/c its slightly different tree wise and gem wise, the divergent melee splash in chest is replaced with anomalous damage on full life support for Sirus but everything else is static.

All together im running 11 auras at 309% increased effect and all I do is just hold down cyclone while maps open and I honestly dont even look at the game, jus the map.

Dps wise Sirus dies before he can even do a single mechanic, same with conquerors and map bosses.

You can view my tree under my character but basically all it does differently is manually path to charisma and uses a medium thread of hope to pick up ravenous horde, nothing too drastic. My 2 annointments are Champion of the Cause and Warrior's Blood.

Medium Clusters are the usual replenish/1st among equals, larges are rotten claws and renewal.

I see your gear, but can you post a PoB? I'd like to compare yours against mine.
Try https://pastebin.com/EBxVc7pK
People are playing the build a few different ways, some folks are using wands with +quality to socketed gems crafted and using phase run with enhance linked, others are using wands with use a socketed gem on skill and doing flesh offering, some use clayshaper, some cold iron point, and as you see I use a cyclone variant.

Its really not about whats best on paper its what feels the most comfortable to you, I could probally get higher stats but to me only having to hold down right click and being able to basically ignore everything including a speed flask is priceless.
"
iDT wrote:
Mates, how should i colour the chest? use Jewelry methode and link it later?

You can use the vorici calculator.
But personally 6linked first, then I used the 1R craft till I got something usable.
If you can't get the color you need, you can use a predator skill gem to replace a red for the time being until you saved up more.
You could alternatively use the 3R craft and then find a vorici white socket craft. (Put Vorici under research)
Last edited by Turbo32 on Oct 22, 2020, 11:57:10 PM
Just wondering if you could have your Raise Spectre setup on your Vertex Helm instead, since it gives +1, paired with Ascendancy +2 and a cheaper Level 3 Empower for another +2. That takes the gem up to 25 give us the extra Spectre. Or is there a reason why we're running the Zombie setup on the helm?

Edit : Okay, I'm clearly bad at Math. I take my question back.
Last edited by SlashingSunsetX on Oct 23, 2020, 1:26:48 AM
"
Breken wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
So, since i managed to make it work, and I promised to post about it..

I switched to a different aura setup, and added divergent determination, anomalous grace and switched to a watchers eye with -phys dmg from determination.

Nice take man. With that setup you should switch to Anomalous Purities for sure. Each one gives you 60% chance to avoid it's aliment, when added to the 30% chance to avoid ailments of your grace, that near immunity to those aliments.

Switched to anomalous purities.

I guess i have to recraft a helm/gloves for 1 avoid ailment craft and get immunity to all ailments now..

but damn this will be expensive :D
Should i go on with iron point / or with clay ?

I went with cold iron point as it pushes my AG from 23 to 26
Quick question regarding POB. If I take all the options like mentioned in the guide, would the damage shown for my Animate Guarding under total DPS be for 1 Guardian or for all 5 together?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info