[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

"
JCOH35 wrote:
"
Julegeita wrote:
Ok, so i am missing something i think..
I am only able to run 3 golems at a time.

I have the clayshaper and my Carrygolem gem is at lvl 22.
What makes this build able to run 5 golems at the same time?

Your primordial jewels;
Anima Stone
Any combo of 3 Primordial Jewels, standard is 1 might and 2 harmony

Also the passive node in top center of tree for +1 golems

Thanks! Missed the gems in the middle :)
"
JCOH35 wrote:

15ex, im hand rolling another fractured one with 6% minion blind as the base, ive gotten some really good rolls on it but going for perfect.

Plus ex is like 32 chaos rn so 15 is pretty reasonable imo.

man it has been dropping a lot of value for an ex since this morning.
i heard about melee splash support to replace impale. Is it real good ? it doesnt harm dps ?
The guide says you can drop impale when you get rotten claw on your large cluster jewel but people in the chat are saying you need 2. When I make the changes in pob why am I loosing so much DPS when I switch from impale to damage on full life with 2x rotten claws?
Hello, I really love your build. I just have a quick question - in POB Carrion Golem build you have no fortify support, but in video and gem selection you do... Did you feel like you don't need it and that's why you removed it from POB?
"
xtertristl wrote:
The guide says you can drop impale when you get rotten claw on your large cluster jewel but people in the chat are saying you need 2. When I make the changes in pob why am I loosing so much DPS when I switch from impale to damage on full life with 2x rotten claws?

Set "Minions always on full life" in config.
Ok, finally got lv100 and everything setup.
8.1k ES, 13*4 Mil damage in total.

Gear I'm currently using, ideally get a shav with +1 level & +1 max res, but not that rich :(
Spoiler

Flasks:
Spoiler

Jewel:
Spoiler

A very important thing is that one medium cluster jewel needs to have "pure aptitude" as a passive, which allows you to level up all your skill gems to level 21/20 instead of keeping them at a low level.

Thanks for this amazing build, super fun and was cheap during the league start (not anymore now lol). I think it will get nerfed in 3.12 since it's kind of broken.
Last edited by howellhou on Oct 22, 2020, 5:49:20 AM
"
xtertristl wrote:

With one rotten claws and normal Dread banner, minions will have like a 90% chance to impale. With two rotten claws, that's 110% chance.

90% is fine, although if you want, you could switch out normal dread banner to Divergent Dread banner, and that change alone would also give you 107.%% chance to impale, putting you over the cap. Once you are close to the impale cap, the Impale gem just gives you impale effect, and while that's nice, it works out to be around 33% (ish) more damage, while damage on full life is over 50% more damage.
So, since i managed to make it work, and I promised to post about it..

I switched to a different aura setup, and added divergent determination, anomalous grace and switched to a watchers eye with -phys dmg from determination.

I added a granite/jade with %evasion/armor and I'm now sitting at 90% phys dmg reduction and 84% chance to evade.

Considering phys was our achilles heel, I'd consider myself immortal now :)

you need uncompromising/sublime form on a medium cluster.

I had to give up aspect (but that's like whatever), and have to run a conquerors potency to get my 200% aura effectiveness back - but only because I don't feel like paying 40ex for a first among+35% cluster.

Here's the setup:

you can run this setup on golems too - it's slightly more expensive as you will need 2 harmonies with 1% reduced mana reserved. Note I have 4% from reduced mana reserved, but 3 will do.
Last edited by falagar112 on Oct 22, 2020, 10:30:10 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:
So, since i managed to make it work, and I promised to post about it..

I switched to a different aura setup, and added divergent determination, anomalous grace and switched to a watchers eye with -phys dmg from determination.

I added a granite/jade with %evasion/armor and I'm now sitting at 90% phys dmg reduction and 84% chance to evade.

Considering phys was our achilles heel, I'd consider myself immortal now :)

you need uncompromising/sublime form on a medium cluster.

I had to give up aspect (but that's like whatever), and have to run a conquerors potency to get my 200% aura effectiveness back - but only because I don't feel like paying 40ex for a first among+35% cluster.

Here's the setup:

you can run this setup on golems too - it's slightly more expensive as you will need 2 harmonies with 1% reduced mana reserved. Note I have 4% from reduced mana reserved, but 3 will do.

is 90% phys reduction with the flask? if you didn't have the flask how much phys reduction would you have?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info