[3.12] Radiating Carrion Golems. 90% resistances + 10-20 Mil DPS

precise commander good for this build? i got it in one of my medium jewels I just bought. And how are people getting 7-9k es? I only got 4.9k
Last edited by TheChosenOne_ on Oct 24, 2020, 1:32:28 AM
"
falagar112 wrote:
"
Breken wrote:
"
falagar112 wrote:
So, since i managed to make it work, and I promised to post about it..

I switched to a different aura setup, and added divergent determination, anomalous grace and switched to a watchers eye with -phys dmg from determination.

Nice take man. With that setup you should switch to Anomalous Purities for sure. Each one gives you 60% chance to avoid it's aliment, when added to the 30% chance to avoid ailments of your grace, that near immunity to those aliments.

Switched to anomalous purities.

I guess i have to recraft a helm/gloves for 1 avoid ailment craft and get immunity to all ailments now..

but damn this will be expensive :D

The only downside to this is the Aura decreased range. I'd say my minions are normally outside of an anomalous purities range, so it makes them a lot squishier. Not normally a problem ofc, but something to keep in mind.
"
TheChosenOne_ wrote:
precise commander good for this build? i got it in one of my medium jewels I just bought. And how are people getting 7-9k es? I only got 4.9k

2k alone when you compare your main gear ( armour, rings -> discipline level ! ) and gloved ( missing at least 50ES for this "8k" ) with some 8K+ ES guys ...

And your char level is still "low" in comparison, more points, more ES ( aura effectiveness, raw ES passives ... )

You simply are in comparison still at start, while from 8K ES it can be considered "advanced".
Last edited by bex_HB on Oct 24, 2020, 1:40:22 AM
which is better aspect of the spider or flesh and stone?

currently i have space for only one, trying to get good reduced aura enchant so i can fit both
"
Sisilim wrote:

currently i have space for only one, trying to get good reduced aura enchant so i can fit both

Flesh and stone is about 45% MORE dps.
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
Managed to fit in divergent determination with minimal changes but without grace, my minions do not benefit as much
"
Krueladin wrote:
Managed to fit in divergent determination with minimal changes but without grace, my minions do not benefit as much

Why do you run Determination (more tanky) but use no Phys to Ele conversion potion?

Why punishment Curse? Minions are not low life, and also AG can curse mobs through corrupted glove and free one gem slot

And also curious about your champion of the cause choice
3.12 - Leveling to 100 on Sirus Kill: https://youtu.be/0z493V7yZ-E
"
Kelzar wrote:
"
Sisilim wrote:

Flesh and stone is about 45% MORE dps.

thanks
"
Kelzar wrote:
"
Krueladin wrote:

Why do you run Determination (more tanky) but use no Phys to Ele conversion potion?

Why punishment Curse? Minions are not low life, and also AG can curse mobs through corrupted glove and free one gem slot

And also curious about your champion of the cause choice

evasion only from potions at the moment, once can fit in grace will get taste of hate back in

punishment for map clearing, vulnerability on AG gloves with windscream

Hi,
How to activate FLesh and Stone ? Not enough mana :(

I have Vertex with 20% reducet purity of ice ... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info