I Miss Boem...

"
Exile009 wrote:
"
if its a perma probation then it's not new

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Kiss_Me_Quick
^ he has been on probation for almost a full year now.

Well that doesn't make it any better...so now we know of even more people who've been effectively banned simply for the crime of speaking plainly and seriously.

Meanwhile the same people and tactics that have been successfully short-circuiting and laughing off their moderation system for ages are still here, and still at it -

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2926549

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2922361/page/4#p23451658

I can agree with the point of this thread and with every name mentioned EXCEPT [Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kali_GGG on Sep 25, 2020, 3:15:01 PM
First time ever I broke the CoC in the forum to talk shit about my year old arch nemesis on the forum and why he deserves his super long ban.

Oh the irony. Sorry for that, its hard to hold back sometimes.

I never had any real problem with anyone in the forum in all the years except THIS ONE DUDE. Thats also why I REALLY WONDER why his name was mentioned in this thread as being one of the good old posters. Because he does deserve his ban and its duration, he farmed the duration over years, I wrote the whole story why he does but it was antagonizing him so it got removed. So give me another try, this time without breaking the CoC.

The rest of the old posters might be cool and dont deserve it, I dont know, I know and like most of them and got along with all of them or they ignored me or whatever over the years, fine, but THAT ONE DUDE ... I even read his post history to find out if he is like that to just me or to other people and he was to most people like that for years and he got himself banned all the time for namecalling, diagnosing mental diseases of people in an internet forum, ban evasion and so on.

He was not "plain and serious" but full of cowardly cheap shots, trashing people out of nowhere for no real reason, talking shit about about players in threads where they did not even previously posted and was just pure, pointless, nonforgiving hostility all the time.

I have seen a lot of shit in 20 years of posting on forums and imageboards but this dude has the crown.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:
yeah pretty much. i dont get it nearly as bad as some, yourself char and boem, ive seen you guys on probation so many times its insane. people are wondering what u guys are posting thats getting you put on probation, the answer is probably nothing that everyone else isnt posting 5 times a week every week for years, you just get treated differently to everyone else, thats why ur being probated.

slightly off topic char, seeing as we have a lot of free time atm with the lockdowns i grabbed disney+ to watch all the marvel and starwars stuff back to back in universe chronology. was it you who recommended starwars rebels? i had dismissed the cartoons before but id heard peoples with respectable opinions say clone wars and in particular rebels were worth a watch, i wanna say u were one of those people if not my apologies my ageing brain is obviously showing.

clone wars was decent but a little too many episodes too much filler type stuff for me but rebels was awesome, what a great show. actually i watched that madalorian show too that everyone is raving about... i dont really get it, i dont think it was very good tbh, rebels was so much better. loved it, if it was you who recommended it then thanks, im glad i watched it, did all 4 seasons on the bounce.

oh, i missed this ot bit. yeah, i pimp rebels pretty hard. glad you dug it. :)

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
First time ever I broke the CoC in the forum to talk shit about my year old arch nemesis on the forum and why he deserves his super long ban.

Oh the irony. Sorry for that, its hard to hold back sometimes.

I never had any real problem with anyone in the forum in all the years except THIS ONE DUDE. Thats also why I REALLY WONDER why his name was mentioned in this thread as being one of the good old posters. Because he does deserve his ban and its duration, he farmed the duration over years, I wrote the whole story why he does but it was antagonizing him so it got removed. So give me another try, this time without breaking the CoC.

The rest of the old posters might be cool and dont deserve it, I dont know, I know and like most of them and got along with all of them or they ignored me or whatever over the years, fine, but THAT ONE DUDE ... I even read his post history to find out if he is like that to just me or to other people and he was to most people like that for years and he got himself banned all the time for namecalling, diagnosing mental diseases of people in an internet forum, ban evasion and so on.

He was not "plain and serious" but full of cowardly cheap shots, trashing people out of nowhere for no real reason, talking shit about about players in threads where they did not even previously posted and was just pure, pointless, nonforgiving hostility all the time.

I have seen a lot of shit in 20 years of posting on forums and imageboards but this dude has the crown.

Well that was juicy. No meat, for obvious reasons, but plenty of juice.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"

Boem? You have to be kidding mate.
K_M_Q, Kopo, Sad_Dope just to name a few that are way worse than B ever was.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
DoubleU wrote:
"

He said that when he named the person it was removed by support. I don't know what name he said but it was not necessarily Boem.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Spoiler
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
DoubleU wrote:
"

He said that when he named the person it was removed by support. I don't know what name he said but it was not necessarily Boem.

Good point, Turtledove.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Nope I didnt mean Boem, I like Boem. I meant some other dude.

I should have cut the drama a little on this post but yea it was writing it on friday 3 am or whatever and I got a lot of shit by this dude for months when I was a new player so reading his name and that someone wants him unbanned gives me some flashbacks.

Even more since I tried to arrange a little bet to stop this hostility once and for all.

Like I talk about offmeta SSF HC ladder pushing as thing, he talks about killing uber elder with sweep in 20 hours with a complete fresh char no stash standard char. I was like OK dude enough talking, time to prove all this shit we are talking about for months. I do my thing, get page 1 in an SSF HC league and he gonna prove his thing by making a video or guide or whatever. Lets prove that we are not just talking but actually doing the stuff we talk about.

What happened? I prove my part, got rank 14 in SSF HC delve. As Groundslam Berserker, first Berserker EVER who got a 100 in SSF HC btw, so enough offmeta to make this work I think. He did nothing and kept insulting me after until he got banned for it.

I have no idea if he might have been a cool dude in the old times and went rogue at some point but I have seen the worst of him and that was the worst of the worst.

And yea to clear up doubts that some posters may have, he did not get banned for critizsizing GGG.

He got his first bans for trashing other players, mostly new players, then he got banned for trashing people in the forum who disagreed with him on philosophy and politics and whatever gym real life stuff, and then, that is the twist, in the end, he got his last bans for trashing people as a whole from his real life tales. Yea I am not kidding. He told tales from his daily life and talked so misantrophic of people outside the forum that it broke the CoC of the forum ...

Like if you read his posts how he talks about his real life stuff you gonna be like "WHAT A DUDE" from the stuff that has not been moderated. Now imagine what was in the stuff that has been moderated. I kept an eye on it over the years. I would have forgiven him for bullying me when I was a new player if I would not have seen him becoming 10 times worse after.
Last edited by The_Human_Tornado on Sep 28, 2020, 8:34:15 PM
Reminder that Boem is STILL on probation. It's coming on close to a year now...
"
Exile009 wrote:
Reminder that Boem is STILL on probation. It's coming on close to a year now...

It might even stay that way for all eternity. Quite often in the past GGG has put people on permanent probation rather than a permaban. They can still play, but the forum is off-limits for them. I don't know at what point or why exactly it happens, but it definitely did and still does.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info