The Future of Stash Tabs

GGG, is it possible if you can make a combine 4 normal tabs into a quad tab as an MTX to buy? or an option to delete the normal 10 tabs we are given? i've been one to buy most of the special tabs and my fave is the quad tab and even with 6 of them. i still end up having to use up the 10 normal ones that are on my account. i would like to be able to permenetly remove or combine them into quad tabs and paying the cost of a quad would be acceptable.
"As you are now, I once was.
As I am now, so shall you be.
So be prepare to follow me..."
With that kind of New Stash Tabs that contain 80% unused space you lock yourself in a really bad design spot.

You force yourself to expand these league mechanics to fill up more space in these new stash tabs in the future or else they will be cash grab stashes.

You really need to find a different solution for this problem or else you will leave yourself no options as to disappoint your community even more in the future.

Remember the salvage box?

You should pull back these stashes before it is too late and work on a different solution for the sake of your future.
"
As I mentioned at ExileCon, we don't want to add a second Currency Tab.

Please remove the new league tabs then, they should have just been added to the currency tab...
Can we just get the auto-deposit button for the Currency Tab for now and see how that goes?
Tab Affinities
You'll be able to tick a checkbox on one of each type of your Currency, Map, Essence, Divination, Fragment, Unique, Delve, Blight, Metamorph and Delirium Tabs, to indicate that that Tab should receive items that are Ctrl+Clicked from the inventory. This intentionally would not work with other items (such as rares you have picked up), as those require attention to identify and consider them.

Implement this and I will buy the new stash tabs.
"
RichMoney wrote:
"
Chris wrote:
As I mentioned at ExileCon, we don't want to add a second Currency Tab.

I bought a Currency Tab and Fragment tab already, it still feels like every league we get 10 new items that don't get added to these tabs.

How is the delirium tab not a second Currency tab with a single fragment slot?

I can understand the Metamorph tab if we got a lot of body parts, but the Blight tab seems to be paying for functionality that is broken in the map tab already (searching for blighted maps).

While I don't really mind having a lot of these items in a normal tab, I am concerned that having a "League Tab" will feel a bit like a subscription and might encourage (maybe just passively) adding 10 new currencies every league that wont fit into existing tabs.

I said I don't mind having things like oils and catalysts stored in a normal tab, so I won't be grabbing these tabs for now. And while I don't hate that these tabs have been added, especially with context, I'm concerned about "Tab Power Creep". I have 100+ Premium tabs that I no longer use because Quad tabs were added and direct item listing was added so I no longer needed to have a tab for each price of items to be indexed by a program. I already feel like thousands of points on tabs have been wasted, so seeing new tabs that overlap functionality really bothers me.

Exactly, I 100% percent agree
My Problem with the Stash issue:

I paid around 50€ bucks for almost all Stash tab when they we're in sale. Without the quad Stash tab which i would need for selling stuft better.

I don't want to spend more than 60€ for a full fledged game.

Why don't release a 60€ version out with all stashtabs includere and all future Stash Tabs?!

Easy: because money
"
A much needed change, but i fear it's not enough to stop the micro managing issue that is getting out of hand.
So many things are dropping for such a small inventory, and it's getting worse every league.

We spend so much time not killing stuff but rather having to pick up crums constantly only to have to sort everything after a 2 mins map that i hope a rather massive change is coming.

So true !
"
Dedisdead wrote:
"
A much needed change, but i fear it's not enough to stop the micro managing issue that is getting out of hand.
So many things are dropping for such a small inventory, and it's getting worse every league.

We spend so much time not killing stuff but rather having to pick up crums constantly only to have to sort everything after a 2 mins map that i hope a rather massive change is coming.

So true !
THE DEEP SMELL OF YOU.. DANGEROUSLY MATCHES THE PERFUME INSIDE OF ME..
IT MUST BE MY HEART YOU ARE AFTER..
IT MUST BE MY LUNGS YOU ARE BREATHING FROM..
WE ARE NOT THE WINNERS OR THE LOSERS..
OH BABY WE ARE THE FIGHT ! ! !
New tabs didnt sell well -> ppl at GGG ok guys to boost the sales it is time in 2020 we can add the feature of ctrl-click auto insert
Gives streamers & friends queue priority and leaves supporters who spent hundreds $ packs in the 100k queue.

GGG: Don't you guys follow streamers?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info