The Future of Stash Tabs

This is like "Sorry babe I shot a man". You do something and then you explain and apologize.
If you already decided to make the new tabs to have additional income of cash, at least stand by what you did, do not give explanations.
If you care what the community wanted regarding TABS, some items would have already been in existing tabs.
Running maps is so slow now if you pick up loot, by the time you sort everything...
Gonna hold off buying the tabs until the full feature is implemented. Wording "Both of these features are still on the drawing board, are a while away from release (ideally before 3.12 though) and may be cancelled" is very concerning.
"Let the hate flow through you!"

Honestly though these improvements are great so thank you!
As much as I dislike this League, this is great news.

I hope you are done with the planning very soon, this is by far the best news I could have wished for, I'm pretty excited about that =)
Last edited by pink_prinny on Jun 24, 2020, 7:12:16 AM
We bought Currency, Fragment and Map stab tab. Please add league specific items to those, that´s what we bought them for and what you told us they will be for.

A guesture of good will might be 100 points on each account that owns those three tabs, so that we are able to have those three additional tabs, since they are supposed to be what we already paid for.

Having to buy a new tab every league is not what I want, nor what I feel is right in a F2P game, where we already invested money and now are supposed to spend the money again on the same service we already paid for, before you stopped upgrading our already existing tabs.
Last edited by Ygidua on Jun 24, 2020, 7:18:45 AM
Sorry for the little jab, but...
"we don't want to add a second Currency Tab"
So here's three more!
Can you also consider letting us delete remove only tabs in standard. The hide option is nice, but when you scroll it still scrolls through the remove only tabs leading to some janky situations
NIce to hear, but you forgot to mention two of the most important QoL feature wich could be pretty neat :

AUTOSORT
Auto Sort button for Tab, you dump ALL your mess in Quad tab usually, it would be nice to auto sort them like in any game/mmo (all flask, then all gems then all...) just THIS would make tab management so much better than researching "flask" , "gems" every time and click them, move them to the inventory, remove them to the correct tab.

BATCH SELECT AND MOVE
You could even make something like "CLick / TAG" all targetted items in a TAB, select a destination Tab -> MOVE
So the SUPER TEDIOUS "Dump -> search-> remove to inventory -> remove to Tab 2" would feel better.

Inventory management feels like 25% of the game currently, so much time wasted.
Last edited by Bakudan on Jun 24, 2020, 7:53:28 AM
Why do I have a fragment tab if not all fragments go into it?
These are all awesome QoL changes, and ones that players have been requesting for a long time now. Good job, GGG!
#ssf_is_better
#make_necropolis_core
#make_melee_better

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info