Harvest could be worst league ever?

So yeah I know there have been a lot of bad leagues but I can't name one that really added less to each map. It feel to me like playing standard/hardcore with just a some free crafting options every few maps. I have never gotten so bored of a league so fast, I really don't see what it adds to the game content wize, except for making our already op characters alittle stronger.
Last bumped on Sep 13, 2020, 6:31:38 AM
syndesis league and this one worst looks like so far
i dont like second crafting league in game game have already many crafting mechanics

and this one rly worst probly this not going to core game
Chris Wilson mentioned in an interview that this harvest league is like an experiment on how they will proceed with crafting mechanics in poe2....What works and what doesn’t...we’re the mice in a virtual lab experiment ...<squeak>
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
League hasn't even been out for 1 day.. and it doesn't have to add all this new content to be a decent addition to the game. While they allow us to work with this in the begining, it really feels like the kind of thing you will engage with in the endgame. When your really trying to craft super big boy items.

It also is probably the first league to ever feel like it was made for SSF. I know it's not really true but it feels like it.

Last edited by e1337donkey on Jun 20, 2020, 2:55:57 AM
Perandus league and torment league are easily the worst ever.
It's easily salvageable though, it just needs to release like twice the enemies per seed pod, and add some loot to the battles. The crafting is strong, but crafting is boring, and I think GGG leaned too heavily on that crafting being the main reward.
ARPG means is KILL stuff non stop but this mini game mechanics stop and wasting time that is why ppl hate it and Chris must learn that before syndesis and some league i forget
"
kekoyaso wrote:
ARPG means is KILL stuff non stop but this mini game mechanics stop and wasting time that is why ppl hate it and Chris must learn that before syndesis and some league i forget

There's no "mini-game." The farming mechanic is fine, they give you the means to automate it, it's less involved than Metamorph. The issue is the fights are trivial and drop essentially nothing, at least early and mid-game. Like I did 24 t1 seeds a couple times and I'd get like a single alt out of it.

The crafting rewards are probably OP, but again crafting is boring and most people want lootsplosions in a game like this.
I absolutely enjoy Harvest.

It's calm, non-intrusive, and allows a little bit of pace change when you want it.

I mean, there's already so much you can do in maps. 3-4 additional encounters like Blight, Metamorph, Master mission, and so on are more than enough to my taste.
Beware of the man who works hard to learn something, learns it, and finds himself no wiser than before. He is full of murderous resentment of people who are ignorant without having come by their ignorance the hard way.
At least this league you can collect seeds and do the farm when you want. Downside is a ton of seeds to stash. The crafting part is all I really care about and still learning what each part of the farm does.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info