[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

In levelling, why do you use lacerate at Act 9 and not in the early acts?
@Specs_
I used it once it was possible to acquire the gem and put other 3 Lacerates into weapon swap for leveling.
It's probably due to clear speed in acts, but IMO it worked pretty well.
"
Metacalcius wrote:
Hi, first sry for my english :P. I asked about how to improve my gear before, i tried to follow the changes to this moment that i´m stuck again. I ask for advice again on how to improve it from my pastebin^^.

POB: https://pastebin.com/FBMqAvX6 (i don´t know if i imported it correctly this time, last time was a mess)

As usual i´m enjoying the build like a kid, the only build that i continue to play after 1 month of league in all my history of PoE.

Thx for everything^^(I know that chest suck but i didn´t have more currency to invest atm to better crafts, i will in the future).

Edit: Thank you so much Horken, i will try to follow the tips^^.

Hi. Thanks for your nice words! You have 4.27m DPS and 5.5k life at the moment. Let's upgrade your gear. First of all I suggest getting a Bubbling Divine Flask as Horken007 suggested. It will help a lot when using with Blood of The Karui together. You can check Running The Build section for usage of the two in conjunction. Also changed Basalt flask to Reduced Charges Used. For Chest, you can keep on going with this for a while since your resists are ok at the moment. Only chaos needs some increase(better if it's %0 at least). So you can do chaos part first, also life and rest later. Your gear is pretty good at the moment. Will only need some changes, then we will move onto gems. Get a better Soul Taker and corrupt it to %30 via beastcraft(4.38m), do add/remove life to chest until you get a T1/T2 +life mod in Harvest(5.7k life), divine Watcher's Eye for %6 life. For gems, make all gems on Lacerate 21-20 and add Awakened Brutality and Awakened Melee Physical Damage, also get Divergent Fortify and Anomalous lacerate and make Maim on Vaal Ancestral Warchief 21-20(5.23m), get the boot enchant(5.46m). I also noticed there's an unnecessary str node under big dex/int nodes that you can refund and get a life node(5.46m DPS, 5.8k life). Here it's better if you increase life a bit more, to around 6.3-6.4k. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/9YrhKi7H

"
Horken007 wrote:
5. Gloves: I don't believe in +16% IAS for socketed gems. Leap Slam is already fast enough when we are stacked with buffs/rage. I'd aim for +7% global IAS/flat physical mod and craft +60% Vaal Skill dmg during soul gain prevention.

I suggest trying it:) It's a huge Leap Speed improvement because of wording "more"(multiplicative) instead of "increased"(additive), makes clear speed noticably faster. You can also get flat phys, attack speed and craft Non-Vaal Skills Deal %60 Increased Damage During Soul Gain prevention too with this mod.

"
Specs_ wrote:
In levelling, why do you use lacerate at Act 9 and not in the early acts?

It's because Bladestorm is actually better for levelling in earlier acts, but it starts to become weak around Act 9 start so that's where I decided to switch to Lacerate. Also this gives more time for us to be able to get Haemophilia because Lacerate is much better with explosions and makes a difference over Bladestorm around Act 9 with it. Same goes for Frost Blades-Bladestorm switch. Frost Blades is actually pretty good but becomes weaker and Bladestorm becomes available, so we switch to it.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 11, 2021, 12:19:08 AM
Thanks! i'll be following your build. I'm still in Act 3 and using bladestorm. I presume this is not a max block build and is inclined to more dps?
@Specs_
~50% block for spells/hits
It's more like a fast mapper build.

@PegasusRideR
I can't go IAS in gloves anymore ;)
Duplicate post to remove
Last edited by Thonyzuka on Mar 12, 2021, 9:25:39 PM
Hi,

Your Build as mostly saved my league season XD
After loosing time in 3 previous build that needed much pricey gears this one lets me have oportunity to find sellable harvest craft !

Grindind on meta gear give high potential and only drownback i currently my life pool (fortunately most of the time, mobs and boss dont understand what's happening while beeing pushed back faare away)

Keep trying to overcome my lack of hp ( ~4800)

Current gears :

The change I've made to test :

I choose those boots to maximise chance to block as well as with the anointment.

But the greatest changes I've tried are with alternate quality gems to maximise att-speed (current gems on my torso)

Another big change is on totem side : I discovered that having ancestral protector side by side with ancestrale WC (or vaal version) could give multiboost of speed and dps. So , has you can se on my boost I'm trying the 2 knd of totems at same time in alternate quality to boost placement speed.

It sooo fun to jump from one side to another in almost any map! XD
I would had loved to take phantasmal leap slam (speed version) but I'm back on being poor again XD

I think i'll almost try alternate quality for all gems ! (being for A/S or overwhelm % physical dmg reduction)

I'm almost good (well, still not with the expensives one)

I choose mostly speed

Here my tree because cannot link jewels

Last edited by Thonyzuka on Mar 12, 2021, 9:28:29 PM
@Thonyzuka

Another quick boost for you would be:
1. Fixing flasks to 20% quality (and if I were to chose between insta heal flask and karui I'd pick insta heal). If Rumi works good for you then OK.
2. Get bloodscent in cluster. Rage & Berserk work great.

Another thing - look at your passive skill tree. You can get 2% armor more with swapping 4%life6%armor to 4%life8%armor (small passives next to juggernaut and warriors blood)

Afaik 2# impales in Watchers Eye works better than 12% to deal DD.
Shame the price for such double mod went so high cuz I was about to get one :S Now it seems too distant.
Last edited by Horken007 on Mar 13, 2021, 4:11:24 AM
@Horken007

Tyvm! :D

I've change the node you mentionned !

And found those:

I'll try with the flask to see how it work :D

I'll keep you informed :D
@Thonyzuka
:) go to your skill tree and sacrifice one node for life leech node, as if you have no life leech passive in cluster, it will suck :)
It's called "one handed damage and life leech" node

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info