[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

We have a huge DPS update! Vaal Ancestral Warchief setup is changed. Instead of supports Brutality and Melee Physical Damage, we now have Multiple Totems and Ancestral Protector. This increased DPS of both Required and Meta Gears by %28! Running The Build section is edited to include these upgrades. Enhance on Blood Rage is changed with Blood Magic. This granted us free cast of Blood Rage and Berserk without waiting for mana to fill up. This lowered DPS of Required Gear by %1.1 and Meta Gear by %1.5. Also, Ryslatha's Coil is added to Even Further Upgrades section. Right now it's possible to hit 15m Shaper DPS with items there added! Also somehow accidentally deleted Bubbling Divine Flask of Staunching is re-added to Flasks part in Gears and Gems section(Sorry for this).

I've changed my mind and decided to keep on supporting the build. Some of you might remember my previous announcement about ending supporting the build at the end of this league some time ago. After that I made the block update to help with with tankiness problems some people were having with Echoes of The Atlas. It seems to have fixed those problems as everyone is happy since the update. Also recent Maven kill video which has block update applied proves that build does pretty good job in that fight once required investment is made. Also proves that Meta Gear we have now with recent totem update should be able to kill Maven no problem. I have seen build still has much left in the tank and still pretty strong despite game becoming bossier and bossier each yearly expansion. It also just got much better today thanks to Thonyzuka's Multiple Totems idea. So we're going for one more league, at least:)

"
Specs_ wrote:
Thanks! i'll be following your build. I'm still in Act 3 and using bladestorm. I presume this is not a max block build and is inclined to more dps?

Welcome onboard! Exactly. We have slightly lower block chance(%51 Attack and Spell Block) than max block gladiators and have more DPS. This makes us faster while clearing and bossing with slightly less tankiness.

"
Thonyzuka wrote:
Hi,

Your Build as mostly saved my league season XD
After loosing time in 3 previous build that needed much pricey gears this one lets me have oportunity to find sellable harvest craft !

Grindind on meta gear give high potential and only drownback i currently my life pool (fortunately most of the time, mobs and boss dont understand what's happening while beeing pushed back faare away)

Keep trying to overcome my lack of hp ( ~4800)

The change I've made to test :

I choose those boots to maximise chance to block as well as with the anointment.

But the greatest changes I've tried are with alternate quality gems to maximise att-speed (current gems on my torso)

Another big change is on totem side : I discovered that having ancestral protector side by side with ancestrale WC (or vaal version) could give multiboost of speed and dps. So , has you can se on my boost I'm trying the 2 knd of totems at same time in alternate quality to boost placement speed.

It sooo fun to jump from one side to another in almost any map! XD
I would had loved to take phantasmal leap slam (speed version) but I'm back on being poor again XD

I think i'll almost try alternate quality for all gems ! (being for A/S or overwhelm % physical dmg reduction)

I'm almost good (well, still not with the expensives one)

I choose mostly speed

Here my tree because cannot link jewels

Hi. Thanks for your nice words, also thanks for sharing many ideas with us! I just tested and calculated Multiple Totems and Ancestral Protector change. I changed Brutality with Maim to further increase Lacerate DPS(by 1m) which made totems lose only 50-60k DPS each. In Pob, now these changes give 2m DPS boost to Meta Gear and Vaal Ancestral Warchief loses 700k DPS. Ancestral Protector's DPS is also 600k so no problem there. This is a huge upgrade to the build! For Multiple Totems support, Divergent 20-20 gives only 5k more DPS to Vaal Ancestral Warchief than regular 20-20. Difference is really minimal, so I went for %20 Increased Totem Placement Speed on regular Multiple Totems support. When I was testing, totem placement speed was more than fast enough so didn't go for Anomalous Ancestral Protector as well. Phantasmal Leap slam was suggested before this league. I think it's too expensive for only %10 attack speed it brings, which probably won't be noticable thinking all the attack speed we already have. I also thought about that boot implicit some time ago. I think taking %20 damage from blocked hits is not worth having +%5 block chance. I couldn't check alternate quality gems today as it was a pretty busy updating day, but I will be checking them in coming days.

Let's increase your health which is low, 4.7k at the moment. Change belt dropping Overwhelm for %10 life and use fertile catalysts on it(5.1k), change abyssal jewel with one having +life(5.2k), recraft your chest or buy one(5.5k), change Soul Desire and Luminous Shine jewels with ones having %life(5.8k). Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/gyChe5iE
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 15, 2021, 10:20:41 AM
You guys cheered Lacerman Father so much, he has decided to continue :)
GJ
Wow! Just... WOW XD
Feel so good to have been able to help so much !! XD
I'll adapte has well to your analysis !

@Horken007
Thanks for this information ! I'll try to grab that node !

Edit : Found the node Thxxxx

And for the maim support I'll test Divergent version! XD

Edit 2 : Updated some stuffs like the Belt but had to switch resist on helm and change craft on ring :

But how the hell could you go up to 75-75 block and 5.8k xD

I'll follow all your instructions xD

Edit 3 :
Trying out Ryslata belt to see

Eavy lacerations....
Last edited by Thonyzuka on Mar 13, 2021, 11:39:47 PM
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
We have a huge DPS update! Vaal Ancestral Warchief setup is changed. Instead of supports Brutality and Melee Physical Damage, we now have Multiple Totems and Ancestral Protector.

Hi, haven't tried this yet, but in "Running the Build" you now say - "We need to stop Lacerating for 1-2 seconds for mana to regenerate to be able to place Ancestral Protector." But shouldn't Soul Taker remove this need? It has Melee and Attack tags, same as Ancestral Warchief, and you can use that on zero mana with Soul Taker (the regular Warchief, I mean, not the Vaal version).
Levelling is updated to include Multiple totems. It also became overally better, with early acts becoming much better. Especially bosses should be piece of cake now. Also, bosses part in Running The Build section is made better and easier.

"
Thonyzuka wrote:
But how the hell could you go up to 75-75 block and 5.8k xD

Actually you did that:) We have %51-51 block by default. Your boots give %5, Rumi gives %19, makes %75 in total. Here I highly advise switching from Gemini to Discipline and Training for amulet anointment as %4 block gets wasted there. We also need life to a specific point, 6.3-6.4k to be able to play all content without problems. This change increases your life to 6.1k from 5.8k in that Pob I linked.

"
st0rmie wrote:
Hi, haven't tried this yet, but in "Running the Build" you now say - "We need to stop Lacerating for 1-2 seconds for mana to regenerate to be able to place Ancestral Protector." But shouldn't Soul Taker remove this need? It has Melee and Attack tags, same as Ancestral Warchief, and you can use that on zero mana with Soul Taker (the regular Warchief, I mean, not the Vaal version).

Right, my bad. Fixed!
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 15, 2021, 7:06:09 AM
Thanks a lot !
I'm currently up 5960 hp! with this

Poor again XD but feel better.

@Horken007
Switching some node to those you mentionned also gave me back much more survivability ty!

For Dps version I got a new Ryslata ! (not for Zealotry but pur dps burst calculated in pob!)

Slightly frustrated by right ring hp has it gone so high up in price ><
Last edited by Thonyzuka on Mar 15, 2021, 8:06:05 AM
^
1. Remove life with harvest
2. Recraft life leech using bench
3. Augment life with harvest

This way you'll be able to reroll life without risking adding leech mod.
Almost 6k HP is quite nice. I have like 5,8k.
Done! With ma last exas XD

For from best roll but bettre than 14 hp ^^

6024 hp for now :D
T4 and that STR :(
Yeah sadely :/

But better than nothing :3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info