[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
WalrusA wrote:

Yes i've managed to kill maven and the hidden but not deathless, I will try to upload videos of these fights when i get a chance, I think i can improve on them a lot still. They were definitely the toughest fights for me at the moment.

Nice :)

-------

Elevated mods - any of you guys have some already?
Is there a reason we don't run ryslathas coil? Gives me quite a damage boost in pob.
^ afaik Ryslatha it is a best in slot item for bleed builds and crit.

There has been a discussion regarding ryslatha, 34th page:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2875553/page/34

--
Yesterday I tested the amount of AoE increase for Lacerate with Lvl.4 Enhance. I did it to see if Elevated Culling (+25% AoE) is a way to go. Unfortunately increased AoE mod barely increases the Lacerate AoE. I thought it would allow me to sweep a full screen, like staying inside Ritual circle w/o moving - then it would be worth buying.

It's ~1 month to go with this league :(
Last edited by Horken007 on Mar 5, 2021, 12:21:44 AM
"
Horken007 wrote:
So if I we use Blood and Sand stance - is there a use for Maim Support to Ancestral Warchief?

It's better if Maim stays on Vaal Ancestral Warchief. Here multiple Maims don't stack, but their damage bonus does("Enemies Maimed by Supported Skills Take %14 Increased Physical Damage"). Pob shows %10.1 DPS loss switching from Maim to Ruthless on Vaal Ancestral Warchief when there is another source of Maim.

"
WalrusA wrote:
Yes i've managed to kill maven and the hidden but not deathless, I will try to upload videos of these fights when i get a chance, I think i can improve on them a lot still. They were definitely the toughest fights for me at the moment.

Nice to hear that Maven is killable at least with the build. I can put both of your videos to build guide in Videos From You section after you upload. I think your videos will be informative to people wanting to push the build to it's limits and also see how it's doing in current endgame.

"
WalrusA wrote:
Is there a reason we don't run ryslathas coil? Gives me quite a damage boost in pob.

I didn't pick Ryslatha's Coil because it makes managing resists harder, especially if going for chaos res. Otherwise it's pretty good on the offensive side if you can manage resists with it.

"
Horken007 wrote:
Yesterday I tested the amount of AoE increase for Lacerate with Lvl.4 Enhance. I did it to see if Elevated Culling (+25% AoE) is a way to go. Unfortunately increased AoE mod barely increases the Lacerate AoE. I thought it would allow me to sweep a full screen, like staying inside Ritual circle w/o moving - then it would be worth buying.

Enhance gives %12 increased AoE on Lacerate. It's not really much to feel the difference as you said, but %25 will make a noticable difference. You can also test by changing to a 0 quality Pride to see difference of %40 increased AoE just to see how it works. Edit: It doesn't affect Lacerate's AoE, my bad.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 5, 2021, 11:44:12 AM
@PegasusRideR

Really? I thought that Pride Quality is related to AoE for Pride itself, meaning radius.
THEN I HAD 6% FOR ALL THIS TIME ;D

--edit--
Nope. Pride Quality does not affect Lacerate AoE.
If it worked, it should be listed under "Misc" tab for Lacerate as "Skill AoE modifier". It lists for +46% AoE Pride only - which is still good I think.

I don't know how increased AoE works:
1. if it increases the RADIUS by XX%
2. or SURFACE AREA.

Assuming few things, like Sand Stance and both cones covering like 80 degrees, elevated warlord culling with +AoE
0) no AoE increase
RADIUS = 10 (our Lacerate 21/00)
pi*radius*radius/(4,5) ---> ~70 square units AoE

1) +25% AoE improving RADIUS by 25%
RADIUS = 10*1,25 = 12,5
<calculations> ---> ~109 square units AoE

2)+25% AoE improving SURFACE AREA by 25%
~70 square units AoE is our base
70*1,25 = 87,5
we want to know how much if would affect our radius:
radius*radius = 87,5*4,5/pi ---> radius = 11,2

I believe it works the 2nd way (area being a result of radius calculation).
If so, it will add radius similar to swap from Lacerate lvl 20 to 21.
Last edited by Horken007 on Mar 5, 2021, 9:59:57 AM
Passive trees in Passive Trees section are updated and improved for recent block change, also some minor improvements are made. Culling Strike is added to Pob, jumped Meta Gear's DPS by %11.1.

"
Horken007 wrote:
@PegasusRideR

Really? I thought that Pride Quality is related to AoE for Pride itself, meaning radius.
THEN I HAD 6% FOR ALL THIS TIME ;D

--edit--
Nope. Pride Quality does not affect Lacerate AoE.

For all this time I thought that increases our Aoe, lol.
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 8, 2021, 7:00:44 AM
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

"
WalrusA wrote:

Nice to hear that Maven is killable at least with the build. I can put both of your videos to build guide in Videos From You section after you upload. I think your videos will be informative to people wanting to push the build to it's limits and also see how it's doing in current endgame.

Maven kill is uploaded here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4tVhvhZoXg&ab_channel=JVo

2 deaths is the cleanest i've gotten it so far in 4 kills, had a sloppy start and died to my own mistakes, deathless is 100% possible with the build.

I'd recommend saving berserk for the brain phases or they can get pretty messy, and do your best to keep all of the ground degens in one place as you only get to reset them once, last phase is VERY difficult if they're all over the place. Its a tough fight but the lacerman can handle it.
"
WalrusA wrote:
Maven kill is uploaded here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4tVhvhZoXg&ab_channel=JVo

2 deaths is the cleanest i've gotten it so far in 4 kills, had a sloppy start and died to my own mistakes, deathless is 100% possible with the build.

I'd recommend saving berserk for the brain phases or they can get pretty messy, and do your best to keep all of the ground degens in one place as you only get to reset them once, last phase is VERY difficult if they're all over the place. Its a tough fight but the lacerman can handle it.

Thanks a lot for making a Maven kill video for the build guide! Just added your video to Videos From You section. Also nice to see fight is doable no problem once DPS is high enough. Looks like it should be doable with Meta Gear stats too.
Hi, first sry for my english :P. I asked about how to improve my gear before, i tried to follow the changes to this moment that i´m stuck again. I ask for advice again on how to improve it from my pastebin^^.

POB: https://pastebin.com/FBMqAvX6 (i don´t know if i imported it correctly this time, last time was a mess)

As usual i´m enjoying the build like a kid, the only build that i continue to play after 1 month of league in all my history of PoE.

Thx for everything^^(I know that chest suck but i didn´t have more currency to invest atm to better crafts, i will in the future).

Edit: Thank you so much Horken, i will try to follow the tips^^.

Edit2: Thank you so much @PegasusRider too. Will go for the gems first.
Last edited by Metacalcius on Mar 11, 2021, 5:02:52 AM
@Metacalcius

1. Helmet: enchant (DPS increase), life and resists (survi). I'd rather pick a blood rage enchant instead of 9% phys dmg to enemies if I had a choice between these 2.
2. Chest: life and resist rolls are really poor
3. Soul Taker: corrupt it with bestiary for 30%.
4. Rings: I would try to get Increased Attack Speed. You have 42+40 int in your rings. Isn't 42 enough? You have an amulet for INT as well.
5. Gloves: I don't believe in +16% IAS for socketed gems. Leap Slam is already fast enough when we are stacked with buffs/rage. I'd aim for +7% global IAS/flat physical mod and craft +60% Vaal Skill dmg during soul gain prevention.
6. Flasks: get insta HP recovery flask + basalt with 30 charges used per one use is better than increased duration (in case you can't gain charges you can use it twice)

Also try to answer yourself what you want to accomplish in next step. If it is more clearspeed or DPS.

If you want to push it above meta gear, first you need to cap your resists without belt and amulet.

You can also see other ppl accounts> characters and get some insight for yourself. Lacerman build, at some point, allows you to alter it for your needs.

It took me a while to discover the true potential of this build. It was my 1st approach to melee as well.
Last edited by Horken007 on Mar 9, 2021, 9:53:51 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info