[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

^
Yeah. Idk how it mechanically works, but while lacerating (2 hits x multistrike x number of enemies) it is pretty much guaranteed to get buff.

was able to make this ring with harvest crafting pretty proud of it, just need to remove cast speed and aug chaos resist.
^
Zeal Essence. This ring is quite nice. Abrasive catalyst will give it another huge boost. Which mods did u roll with essence and which with harvest?
Most of ur equipment is pretty sick :)
Last edited by Horken007 on Mar 2, 2021, 10:56:59 AM
Rage Trick is added to Running The Build section. Now we can fill up rage whenever we can. Fortify Soul Taker is also added to Even Further Upgrades section, bringing around %7.8 more DPS while still having perma-Fortify. Also Bellies with corrupted implicits are removed from Even Further Upgrades section since we now use explodies.

"
Horken007 wrote:
New Soul Taker:

so I swapped Fortify Support with Ruthless. I don't know if I feel any boost - PoB says DPS improves quite a bit.

WTF is wrong with Breachlords Maven fight? They are strong af.

This has been on my mind for some time. Thanks for reminding! The Hidden fight is a very tough fight that only boss oriented and invested builds can do. I suggest paying for a carry on global/trade 820's or also here. Many builds can't do that fight.

"
WalrusA wrote:

was able to make this ring with harvest crafting pretty proud of it, just need to remove cast speed and aug chaos resist.

That's a really nice ring, congratz! You seem to have pretty good gear. Wondering if you can kill Maven with it? If so, how's the fight overall for you? These questions are also to everyone having Meta Gear DPS or higher(6.07m).
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Mar 3, 2021, 3:31:58 AM
As far as I spoke with a boss carry, Maven fight is more like a DPS check or a matter of good play, cuz you can't be tanky enough to facetank the fight.

I'll try breachlords again, just for the sake of completing it myself. The point is to burst one or two in very beginning, so the fight goes smoother from this point. I also tried a rare invitation instead of non-modded white.

My mind is now on Aul Amulet, which makes pride reserves no mana. How much does it boost compared to rare amulet with T1 phys and +1range+damage craft?

If I add the amulet to PoB and change gem setup, will it show properly calculated DPS?
"
My mind is now on Aul Amulet, which makes pride reserves no mana. How much does it boost compared to rare amulet with T1 phys and +1range+damage craft?

If I add the amulet to PoB and change gem setup, will it show properly calculated DPS?

It boosts damage and defense(from Stone and having Minions to take some hits). I got a significant boost to my DPS after selling a ring + amulet for this build worth 50ex.

It should show it via PoB.

The only problem with going Aul Amulet, depending on how much Attribute mods and Resistance mods you have on your amulet, you'll need to put them somewhere else.
Last edited by rsge01 on Mar 3, 2021, 9:09:25 AM
"
rsge01 wrote:

The only problem with going Aul Amulet, depending on how much Attribute mods and Resistance mods you have on your amulet, you'll need to put them somewhere else.

Indeed. It still gives +16 all attris and I think resistances can be put somewhere else easily.
So I am going for it today :)

So if I we use Blood and Sand stance - is there a use for Maim Support to Ancestral Warchief?
Last edited by Horken007 on Mar 3, 2021, 1:22:04 PM

Too bad no tier1 life. Should I keep trying for it?
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
^ Its good. Reroll divine-harvest-life-craft for 68 or 69
-----
So Aul Amulet is a worth purchase. Tested it yesterday and works good.
It kinda jambled my gem setup, but in the end I achieved what I wanted.
Last edited by Horken007 on Mar 4, 2021, 6:07:05 AM
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

"
WalrusA wrote:

That's a really nice ring, congratz! You seem to have pretty good gear. Wondering if you can kill Maven with it? If so, how's the fight overall for you? These questions are also to everyone having Meta Gear DPS or higher(6.07m).

Yes i've managed to kill maven and the hidden but not deathless, I will try to upload videos of these fights when i get a chance, I think i can improve on them a lot still. They were definitely the toughest fights for me at the moment.
Last edited by WalrusA on Mar 4, 2021, 2:00:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info