[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"

"
Grooooszek wrote:
Can I buy white with the enchant and then somehow make it elder influenced, is that even possible?

It's not possible sadly. It's best to buy an Elder influenced Royal Burgonet, Eternal Burgonet, Lion's Pelt or Sinner Tricorne being ilvl85+ to be able to roll "Nearby Enemies Take Increased Physical Damage" mod. Since we convert evasion to armour, we can choose between 4 different bases. It's not that hard to find the enchant when checking these 4 bases regularly.

Thanks for the answer. I have been only checking on burgonet bases. You just doubled my chances now haha :)
Guys, you don't need to run Uber Lab to change your ascendancy skills :) just get 20 regrets for one 4-passive node. I was doing that constantly before fighting bosses.

@PegasusRideR
Please don't be offended or take personally that what I wrote.
Build is undoubtedly fun to play, evasive and fits fast paced play.
Having such support from all of you is really appreciated.

Now moving to my character:
I indeed picked a HH primarily but that's a different story. I have a belt for bosses, which is still to be improved with elder attack suffixes.
I really like fast map clearing, that is why I run both HH stacks and Rampage. Fast mapping=profit. I am a race car and sometimes crash ^^
I recommend you guys trying Rampage as well ;)

Ascendancy explody to block swap, slighly lowers mapping speed. By "slightly" I mean it can be felt, but it still clears pretty well.
I still need to improve my max life atm, as I don't feel the tankiness from block. I am tanky when I got my stacks on, or during Berserk (hell yeah, this is a good skill).

My chaos resist is in progress. I had a crappy rolls on it.

Rituals are not the problem - that ball of death can be evaded thanks to high attack speed and Leap Slam. I usually die during legion/delirious harbringers/map bosses (especially shaper guardians). Death occurs when I am too slow with killing monsters, then I start taking lethal damage.

My problem is that I don't like sinking my currency into crafting. I like already made solutions, such as HH, Axe or gems. Is such situation, one does not rely on RNG (good rolls) so much.
Looking at explody chest I estimate the cost of crafting one to like:
6-10exa for pure base with explody alone and no other crappy mods
3-9exa for resists including rerolling
5-10+exa for life rolls
You can be lucky and get that in 1st tries.

Rare ready-made items are sometimes cheap, but usually overpriced 2 times.
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 24, 2021, 3:01:39 AM
"
I indeed picked a HH primarily but that's a different story. I have a belt for bosses, which is still to be improved with elder attack suffixes.

That wasn't really the point of PegasusRider's reply. What he was trying to say was that you could have invested 80-90 ex on your other gear and use a decent belt then farm the HH after. This way you'll be dying less.

"
My problem is that I don't like sinking my currency into crafting. I like already made solutions, such as HH, Axe or gems. Is such situation, one does not rely on RNG (good rolls) so much.
5-10+exa for life rolls

You don't have to sink currency into crafting if you don't want to. You can do it like what I did. I did not buy or sell any crafts via TFT discord. I crafted my rings, boots, helm, chest and gloves all by myself. I usually just buy the base. I'm currently in the process of crafting a 590 pDPS axe.

It's also possible to give an item elder influence via harvest. But it's a 1/6 chance since harvest gives it a random influence. There's no way to remove the influence though, so it's a gamble.

I bought this clean, added an influence via Harves, then used an Awakener Orb.
I keep spamming Zana+Haewark Hamlet region for Harvests, but I could not get aug life in 2 days. I need so many different crafts, but these are not appearing or rolling well. Atm I am pretty much bored with farming Harvests.

I still think that HH was a well spent currency.
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 24, 2021, 3:42:12 PM
"
patashnik wrote:
Hey, thanks for the feedback. I'll follow your instructions :) and thanks for the link also.
I've done some shopping yesterday but i was undecided between a bleed remove eternal or divine flask, so i did not buy one yet. I guess i should take the divine since it has slightly longer recovery time, i think it helps to be immune to bleed a second longer but i'm not exactly sure.
Thanks again for the your work!

Hi. Yes, it gives 1.3 seconds more bleed immunity. But my reason of choosing Divine between the two wasn't because of bleed immunity duration. Because we only use it for bleed removal when bleed starts to drain our life since it's a life flask. Both remove bleed and recover life, two birds one stone. There, 1.3 seconds more duration becomes a small improvement. I picked Divine because of 1200(Divine) vs. 1040(Eternal) life recovery on bubbling mod with %0 quality. We use it for 600 instant recovery part there because we use Blood of The Karui for big recoveries, 1.3 seconds more duration for rest %50(600) of the recovery doesn't hurt on Divine.

"
Horken007 wrote:
Guys, you don't need to run Uber Lab to change your ascendancy skills :) just get 20 regrets for one 4-passive node. I was doing that constantly before fighting bosses.

@PegasusRideR
Please don't be offended or take personally that what I wrote.
Build is undoubtedly fun to play, evasive and fits fast paced play.
Having such support from all of you is really appreciated.

Ascendancy explody to block swap, slighly lowers mapping speed. By "slightly" I mean it can be felt, but it still clears pretty well.
I still need to improve my max life atm, as I don't feel the tankiness from block. I am tanky when I got my stacks on, or during Berserk (hell yeah, this is a good skill).

5-10+exa for life rolls

Rare ready-made items are sometimes cheap, but usually overpriced 2 times.

I thought Altar of Ascendancy in lab is still required to get the new ascendancies after refunding. Didn't know it's changed. No offense taken:) I haven't noticed difference in clear speed while testing, thanks for the info! Wondering what causes this small difference and how can we fix it. It'll be much better once you improve life to around 6.0k, there you will see benefits of block much better as you pointed out. This is because with %51 block, we can still get 4-5 attacks in a row or take a big one-shot attack and die. More life will help in this matter. Also, it's best to buy the base without the explody mod as recommended in guide, because it becomes too expensive when it has an explody mod(base becomes expensive, also you need to Harvest-craft resists which can get real expensive) Here's the cheapest way to craft it:

Astral Plate base(lv 100, 6-white, %30 Quality): 1.6ex
Spam Aberrant fossil to get desired resists: 1-2ex
Explody craft: 6-10ex
Life: 7-8ex if you don't go with T1 only and accept T1/T2
Total: 21.6ex the worst (cheapest is 40ex at the moment on trade)

"
Horken007 wrote:

I bought this clean, added an influence via Harves, then used an Awakener Orb.
I keep spamming Zana+Haewark Hamlet region for Harvests, but I could not get aug life in 2 days. I need so many different crafts, but these are not appearing or rolling well. Atm I am pretty much bored with farming Harvests.

I still think that HH was a well spent currency.

I think it's the best to buy crafts from TFT discord sadly. Otherwise it takes extremely long to farm them. Like I haven't seen a single aug in my 12/40 time this league. Sadly, GGG's mega nerf on Harvest caused a Harvest crafting market. I noticed your helmet has 2 influences. It's possible to roll "Nearby Enemies Take %9 Increased Physical Damage" with 3 prefix filled and an open suffix is left on an elder-only influenced helmet. You might want to buy an elder influenced helm without other influence and try it that way.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Feb 25, 2021, 3:46:23 AM
Hehehe... check out this baby :)

I am gonna reroll the mods though for higher values.

New helmet arrived

The amount of armor is sweet :)

Body armor upgraded - just chaos res to go:

Another sweet purchase for 9 exalts.

I don't know how much we get from 2% overwhelm, but I take that!

---
I tried replacing my 21/23 Lacerate with Anomalous Lacerate 20/23 in PoB, but damage is lower. Is that correct?
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 25, 2021, 9:58:19 AM
"
Horken007 wrote:
Hehehe... check out this baby :)

I am gonna reroll the mods though for higher values.

New helmet arrived

The amount of armor is sweet :)

Body armor upgraded - just chaos res to go:

Another sweet purchase for 9 exalts.

I don't know how much we get from 2% overwhelm, but I take that!

---
I tried replacing my 21/23 Lacerate with Anomalous Lacerate 20/23 in PoB, but damage is lower. Is that correct?

Nice belt I wish I knew how to craft such beauties in this game :D
Elder influence has such mods on "attack".
"
Horken007 wrote:
Elder influence has such mods on "attack".

Should I start with alt/aug orbs first in order to get influenced mods and then proceed with regal or harvest crafts etc? I assume that influenced mods are less common to hit.
To be honest, I bought base with already filled prefixes, then I rolled it for more.
I thought that I want spend an exalt for a rustic sash and found one with high life roll and +physical damage.

---
I thought I could go for 96 but nah.
It's still not tanky enough to reach level above 95 without sacrificing farming.
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 25, 2021, 3:35:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info