[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

"
DeliciousHD wrote:
Since you are talking about explody chests I could use some help too.
This is my current "placeholder" astral plate that i bought for cheap and it just had nice resists.

(i have 6,2k life without high life on it and % max life)
I was thinking that maybe I could turn it into somehting good by annuling something, probably phys like you were saying, but getting rid of "stun and block recovery" will be hard.

Unfortunately, you're kind of stuck with this chest without risking anything (which would probably indicate why it was sold cheap). Removing any of the unwanted mods involves some risk. If you really want to remove something, I suggest going for the reflect first. You're going to want to remove phys, but if you remove explode, you need to aug phys most likely three times.
Last edited by rsge01 on Feb 22, 2021, 2:00:37 PM
Ok, so ,build feels great to map, i've gotten used to flask spamming and you can really tell the difference.

But, I've reached T10-11 maps and i am struggling with defense and boss damage (damage not that big of a deal), especially on maven assisted bosses. Definitely i'm doing something wrong but i can't figure it and i would like to know what i should invest in.

I have only a 5 link but that's just damage, 5k+ life, res all above 75%.
What should i do for more survivability? More armor? Enchants (also damage)? Helm/boot enchant costs almost half my whole budget and i don't think it will help that much. Some things kill me so fast i can't figure out why i died.

I have around 4ex to spend but i'm not sure if i should invest it in my alt (lvl74 necro spiders) that i use to finish off the bosses i can't do with lacerate or is there a key item i'm missing?

(for maps, i just alch and sometimes vaal, regular T10-T11, no blight or anything else)

@patashnik
Hi,
By the 1st look, I'd suggest you to upgrade:
1) Both rings with flat physical damage (you'll lose the max life by a little bit though, since your rings give high life)
2) Snipe for a bloodrage helmet at trade. Base can be bought for 30c-1ex, then you craft on it.
3) Try "Vaal skills do +XX% damage during soul prevention" craft in your boots.
4) 6L Belly is like 2ex, so pretty cheap now.

Flasks:
5) You need bleed removal on life flask.
6) Augment Basalt Flask with useful mod :) I use freeze immunity

You could also get a Bloodscent cluster jewel.

IMO if DPS is high enough, tankiness is not such an issue due to fights being shorter.

btw: Haemophilia, as far as I know, should be used with block ascendancy passives.

"
patashnik wrote:
Some things kill me so fast i can't figure out why i died.

This is, I believe, the issue 99% of PoE community struggle with :D

-----update-----
Bought awakened multistrike. HO DPS 70k->73k
Seems cool :)
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 23, 2021, 6:02:37 AM
"
Horken007 wrote:
@patashnik
Hi,
By the 1st look, I'd suggest you to upgrade:
1) Both rings with flat physical damage (you'll lose the max life by a little bit though, since your rings give high life)
2) Snipe for a bloodrage helmet at trade. Base can be bought for 30c-1ex, then you craft on it.
3) Try "Vaal skills do +XX% damage during soul prevention" craft in your boots.
4) 6L Belly is like 2ex, so pretty cheap now.

Flasks:
5) You need bleed removal on life flask.
6) Augment Basalt Flask with useful mod :) I use freeze immunity

Thanks very much for the advice. I think i need some bleed removal definitely.

Until now 10-20 or 40 chaos spent where significant improvements where not, it seems 2 ex for a 12% increase attack speed would be so little for so much currency but that's just me :)

"

btw: Haemophilia, as far as I know, should be used with block ascendancy passives.

I may have messed up here with my ascendancies :/

"

"
patashnik wrote:
Some things kill me so fast i can't figure out why i died.

This is, I believe, the issue 99% of PoE community struggle with :D

:)))
I saw your char, nice belt! Do you have an alt or did your lacer char take you that far as to farm a HH?
If that's your only character, there is still hope for mine.
Last edited by patashnik on Feb 23, 2021, 7:14:58 AM
@patashnik

Then go for a 6L. Even if you are not satisfied, you can sell it :)

Yes, this is my league starter. This build is good for currency making as it is very quick for mapping. The only drawback of it is constant dying, which badly affects time:profit ratio.
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 23, 2021, 11:21:22 AM
"
"
patashnik wrote:
"
Horken007 wrote:
@patashnik

Can I buy white with the enchant and then somehow make it elder influenced, is that even possible?
Last edited by Grooooszek on Feb 23, 2021, 2:09:59 PM
As far as I tried

I could not add Elder influence to it via Awakeners Orb. But maybe it needs to have another influence before (eg. Warlord). I'll try that later.
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 23, 2021, 2:25:10 PM
"
Horken007 wrote:
As far as I tried

I could not add Elder influence to it via Awakeners Orb. But maybe it needs to have another influence before (eg. Warlord). I'll try that later.

Yes. The two items combined with an Awakener's Orb must both be influenced, with different influences.
"
patashnik wrote:
Ok, so ,build feels great to map, i've gotten used to flask spamming and you can really tell the difference.

But, I've reached T10-11 maps and i am struggling with defense and boss damage (damage not that big of a deal), especially on maven assisted bosses. Definitely i'm doing something wrong but i can't figure it and i would like to know what i should invest in.

I have only a 5 link but that's just damage, 5k+ life, res all above 75%.
What should i do for more survivability? More armor? Enchants (also damage)? Helm/boot enchant costs almost half my whole budget and i don't think it will help that much. Some things kill me so fast i can't figure out why i died.

I have around 4ex to spend but i'm not sure if i should invest it in my alt (lvl74 necro spiders) that i use to finish off the bosses i can't do with lacerate or is there a key item i'm missing?

(for maps, i just alch and sometimes vaal, regular T10-T11, no blight or anything else)

I see that you did some upgrades like a 6 link belly Horken007 recommended and have 1.14m DPS and 5.4k life at the moment. These stats are good enough for T11-12 mapping. For higher tiers, we need to increase your DPS and add some life too, also we will switch your character to recent block update for much better survivability. Firstly, as Horken007 pointed out, a bleed flask is a must to have and can be the cause of many deaths. It's best to have it on life flask. Looks like you haven't done Uber lab yet. Do Uber Lab and bring 20 regrets with you. In reward room, refund Gratuitous Violence and Blood in The Eyes ascendancies and get Painforged, Versatile Combatant and Outmatch and Outlast(1.15m DPS, %41 Attack and Spell block instead of %29 Attack only block). On Passive Tree, refund Soul of Steel, Strength node leading to it, Path of The Warrior and Gladiator's Perseverance. Then get Swagger, Thread of Hope nodes and a jewel socket on cluster, get a Watcher's Eye with "Chance to Deal Double Damage While Using Pride" mod and put it into that socket(1.68m DPS, %51 Attack and Spell block). Change Carnage Heart with a rare amulet like the one on Required Gear and annoint Discipline and Training on it(1.74m DPS and 5.9k life), change rings with steel rings and use abrasive catalysts on them(2.04m DPS, 5.8k life), get a 480+pDPS axe(2.19m), get a better Lion's Roar(2.24m). Meanwhile doing these upgrades, get the boot enchant from lab and make gems 20-20(2.65m). Level 2 more, get other jewel socket on cluster and put a jewel there(2.78m DPS, 6.0k life). With these stats, T16's should be no problem. Only need to increase chaos resist as high as you can for chaos damaging rituals, %0 being good enough. Hopefully these will solve all your problems. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/9X3wVBmf

"
Horken007 wrote:
@patashnik

Then go for a 6L. Even if you are not satisfied, you can sell it :)

Yes, this is my league starter. This build is good for currency making as it is very quick for mapping. The only drawback of it is constant dying, which badly affects time:profit ratio.

Well you started with getting a hh, where you could spend that currency to get as tanky as possible with really high amount of DPS. I know you wanted a hh a lot, but that could wait some time until things got better:) This left you with lower defenses than you could possibly have, also lower dps meaning more trouble. Then you refused to change to block update for some time even that many people recommended it, which again left you with lower defenses than possible. And that block switch is a really huge boost in terms of defense. I'm also noticing your chaos res. is -%54 at the moment, this is probably making you die in chaos damaging rituals all the time. It needs to be at least %0(like on Meta Gear), better if %30. Also your life needs to be higher. You could've fixed these easily instead of spending for an Awakened Multistrike. What I'm trying to tell here is constant dying problem is not a thing of the build, especially if you keep upgrading as suggested in the build guide. Even further upgrades section is recommended for people reaching Meta Gear stats and want to push further on.

For your current problems, you can start with increasing chaos resist on explody. Also to increase life, you can aug T1/T2 life to it and craft %8 increased life and mana. Now that you switched to block, things should have gotten better already. Just increase life to around 6.0k, fix chaos res, there's nothing else left to cause dying while mapping heavily juiced T16's or higher. Actually you'll even be ready for high delirious maps with some more DPS increase and life increase to 6.3-6.4k.

"
Grooooszek wrote:
Can I buy white with the enchant and then somehow make it elder influenced, is that even possible?

It's not possible sadly. It's best to buy an Elder influenced Royal Burgonet, Eternal Burgonet, Lion's Pelt or Sinner Tricorne being ilvl85+ to be able to roll "Nearby Enemies Take Increased Physical Damage" mod. Since we convert evasion to armour, we can choose between 4 different bases. It's not that hard to find the enchant when checking these 4 bases regularly.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ 𝐡𝐭𝐭𝐩𝐬://𝐢𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭.𝐧𝐞𝐭 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟖𝟑𝟔𝟔𝟓
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟐𝟔𝟑𝟗𝟎𝟔
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: 𝐩𝐞𝐠𝐚𝐬𝐮𝐬𝐫𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝/𝟑𝟒𝟒𝟕𝟓𝟕𝟑
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
I see that you did some upgrades like a 6 link belly Horken007 recommended and have 1.14m DPS and 5.4k life at the moment. These stats are good enough for T11-12 mapping. For higher tiers, we need to increase your DPS and add some life too, also we will switch your character to recent block update for much better survivability. Firstly, as Horken007 pointed out, a bleed flask is a must to have and can be the cause of many deaths. It's best to have it on life flask. Looks like you haven't done Uber lab yet. Do Uber Lab and bring 20 regrets with you. In reward room, refund Gratuitous Violence and Blood in The Eyes ascendancies and get Painforged, Versatile Combatant and Outmatch and Outlast(1.15m DPS, %41 Attack and Spell block instead of %29 Attack only block). On Passive Tree, refund Soul of Steel, Strength node leading to it, Path of The Warrior and Gladiator's Perseverance. Then get Swagger, Thread of Hope nodes and a jewel socket on cluster, get a Watcher's Eye with "Chance to Deal Double Damage While Using Pride" mod and put it into that socket(1.68m DPS, %51 Attack and Spell block). Change Carnage Heart with a rare amulet like the one on Required Gear and annoint Discipline and Training on it(1.74m DPS and 5.9k life), change rings with steel rings and use abrasive catalysts on them(2.04m DPS, 5.8k life), get a 480+pDPS axe(2.19m), get a better Lion's Roar(2.24m). Meanwhile doing these upgrades, get the boot enchant from lab and make gems 20-20(2.65m). Level 2 more, get other jewel socket on cluster and put a jewel there(2.78m DPS, 6.0k life). With these stats, T16's should be no problem. Only need to increase chaos resist as high as you can for chaos damaging rituals, %0 being good enough. Hopefully these will solve all your problems. Good luck upgrading and here's the Pob link:

https://pastebin.com/9X3wVBmf

Hey, thanks for the feedback. I'll follow your instructions :) and thanks for the link also.
I've done some shopping yesterday but i was undecided between a bleed remove eternal or divine flask, so i did not buy one yet. I guess i should take the divine since it has slightly longer recovery time, i think it helps to be immune to bleed a second longer but i'm not exactly sure.
Thanks again for the your work!
Last edited by patashnik on Feb 24, 2021, 1:12:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info