[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

@PegasusRideR
I'll do as you say.
Shame the +50% damage with corruption adds so little. I thought it would boost a way more. I gotta check all this stuff in PoB when I am at the PC. Maybe +1 to socketed gems would be a better solution.

Regarding HH, it was my personal aim to get one this league. HH, paired with this builds mobility, allows me to push clearspeed to satisfactory state. Once I am stacked with buffs, it is fun ^^
As expected, HH alone added enough clearspeed.

"
Horken007 wrote:
@PegasusRideR
I'll do as you say.
Shame the +50% damage with corruption adds so little. I thought it would boost a way more. I gotta check all this stuff in PoB when I am at the PC. Maybe +1 to socketed gems would be a better solution.

Is there something wrong with getting an explode chest? It seems you're really trying to avoid getting one. You also learn a lot with crafting trying to make one.
Idk. I started to like large +##% maximum life and quicker recovery from flasks.

Before I start making explody chest, I gotta gain my first 4-6 The Uncharted Realms Atlas Passive Skills and put to Zana tree.
At this moment, Harvest portals occur too rare to base on crafting.

As for making a +40% corrupted Belly, I could spend ~20exa to get it. I thought it was relatively cheap... :P
I was also not aware of such low prices on 6L Astral Plates :) Then I guess I'll try that explody chest myself.

--Edit--
Regarding Maven invitations for The Uncharted Realms, could you guys rate these encounters by difficulty?

Maven's Invitation: The Formed
Maven's Invitation: The Twisted
Maven's Invitation: The Forgotten
Maven's Invitation: The Feared
Maven's Invitation: The Hidden
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 19, 2021, 7:55:45 AM
"
Horken007 wrote:

Regarding Maven invitations for The Uncharted Realms, could you guys rate these encounters by difficulty?

Maven's Invitation: The Formed
Maven's Invitation: The Twisted
Maven's Invitation: The Forgotten
Maven's Invitation: The Feared
Maven's Invitation: The Hidden

According to other people,

Elder Guardians > Shaper Guardians > Breachlords > Maven > Synthesized Maps > The Feared. Ranked from easiest to hardest.
@rsge01
Awsum, thanks :)

So I've got my 6L Astral Plate base for Explo crafting.
ilvl=100
:)
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 19, 2021, 1:39:02 PM
"Fireball Towers Fire an Additional 8 Projectiles"

that thing on a ring :)

I might be missing something but how does it apply to this build?

edit:

Another noob question. How does the meta build cope with 100% deli map? Doable?
Last edited by Grooooszek on Feb 19, 2021, 5:04:26 PM
"
Grooooszek wrote:

edit:

The ring anointment doesn't have anything to do with the build. You can change it for your preferred anointment. It's mostly just for blighted maps.

As for 100% Deli, I have no clue.
"
rsge01 wrote:
On another note, I'm not sure if it has been asked before but what do you think of using Unnatural Instinct in the jewel socket on top of the Duelist starting point? In exchange for Soul of Steel. That's 4 points + maybe 1 life node. We get +18% to all elemental resist, +6% block, some damage and I believe some totem duration too. The jewel is expensive so it might be a meta or even more than that.

I decided to add this to Even Further Upgrades section because build already has many specific items at the moment, adding more will make it more time consuming to get all the stuff. I will add it in coming days.

"
rsge01 wrote:
Just something I noticed, in the meta gear, when only an enhance gem is being used for Blood Rage (no more Increased Duration), you could put it in a 4 link with Berserk and an aura. Most likely Dread Banner at a cost of just 1% more mana reservation for 12% more impale effect.

It becomes insane in further upgrades with Aul's Uprising. You can now 4 link Blood Rage, Berserk, Pride and Enhance. Pride can get up to 94% increased area of effect for free! Or -4% to physical damage reduction with divergent pride. This does come at a cost of another gem since Herald of Purity and Flesh and Stone came into play. Just something to keep in mind.

That brings %2 DPS improvement on Meta Gear. It's pretty good for just changing places of gems. Thanks for the idea! I want to add this to the build but I'm not sure if it will affect speed of mana fill up to cast Blood Rage since we have 30 mana now(from 37). Any ideas?

"
Horken007 wrote:
@rsge01
Awsum, thanks :)

So I've got my 6L Astral Plate base for Explo crafting.
ilvl=100
:)

Good luck with crafting!

"
Grooooszek wrote:

edit:

Meta Gear can do %100 delirious. Just that it can be a little slow. %80 delirious will be better and more efficient. I also suggest watching Simulacrum guide video for high delirious maps.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐧𝐨𝐰 #𝟏𝟐: /view-thread/3447573
Last edited by PegasusRideR on Feb 20, 2021, 3:29:56 AM
"
PegasusRideR wrote:

That brings %2 DPS improvement on Meta Gear. It's pretty good for just changing places of gems. Thanks for the idea! I want to add this to the build but I'm not sure if it will affect speed of mana fill up to cast Blood Rage since we have 30 mana now(from 37). Any ideas?

I think it should be the same because whenever I want to cast Blood Rage, I have to stop doing anything for a few seconds anyway. The mana regen should stay the same regardless of how much mana is reserved.
How do u guys maintain life flasks at Sirus?
Do you drop all flasks to have 5 life flasks in ur belt?
Last edited by Horken007 on Feb 20, 2021, 5:20:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info