[3.14] LACERMAN BUILD (Fast ClearSpeed + EZ to Play + All Content + Block)

No changes to gems in 3.13 ? .. maybe divergent versions are better or something ? :)
Last edited by Kirby1978 on Mar 15, 2021, 4:17:01 PM
Having a blast with this build, and am learning quite a bit. Just a few questions, if you could be so kind. What is the best way to kill Sirus with this build? Do you tech in anything else besides a corrupted blood gem?

Lastly, what does the potion for Magicfind actually do? I've ran it on a 100 or so maps and can barely tell the difference. Perhaps I'm using it wrong?

Thanks for everything you've provided. Always look forward to your build updates!
Wait, was the headhunter belt removed from the gear section? I'm 75% of the way earning one, and I hope it can still be good/fun to use. Thanks!
"
jHawk_MC wrote:
Having a blast with this build, and am learning quite a bit. Just a few questions, if you could be so kind. What is the best way to kill Sirus with this build? Do you tech in anything else besides a corrupted blood gem?

Leap Slap does the job in this fight. It allows to be evasive enough to escape before being hit. I'd suggest watcher eye with impale mod lasts # additional hits, so your DPS is not a problem. Also your life needs to be high enough to survive standard attacks. You can also swap your flasks for more HP flasks (and regen them outside combat).

"
jHawk_MC wrote:
Wait, was the headhunter belt removed from the gear section? I'm 75% of the way earning one, and I hope it can still be good/fun to use. Thanks!

It is indeed. I call it mandatory for anyone aiming to be a fast mapper.
You might have problems fixing your resists though, but if you got enough currency to get one - I assume you'll either farm additional currency quickly(for remaining stuff) or your character is already reaching some sort of cap.

As far as I was checking ppl characters, I did not see enyone using HH with Lacerman.
Last edited by Horken007 on Mar 16, 2021, 1:18:52 AM
"
No changes to gems in 3.13 ? .. maybe divergent versions are better or something ? :)

For Main skill almost all gems are divergent or anomalous XD

I'm starting to wonder if I should search for amulet with +1 to Level of all Physical Skill Gems.

Edit : Bougth an amu to try to craft : rem attack and defence and augment phys were ok but last augm life failed , I'll wait to have more exa to try again :

Last edited by Thonyzuka on Mar 16, 2021, 8:54:04 AM
"
Horken007 wrote:
"
jHawk_MC wrote:

Leap Slap does the job in this fight. It allows to be evasive enough to escape before being hit. I'd suggest watcher eye with impale mod lasts # additional hits, so your DPS is not a problem. Also your life needs to be high enough to survive standard attacks. You can also swap your flasks for more HP flasks (and regen them outside combat).

My watcher eye has 57% increased attack physical damage w/ Pride. Is the impale mod better? (I'm a total noob with POB)

Also, how do you regen your flasks out of combat?

Loving the new update with multiple totems btw. It's a lot of fun and refreshing to really pump up the damage right when you need/want to.

"
jHawk_MC wrote:

It is indeed. I call it mandatory for anyone aiming to be a fast mapper.
You might have problems fixing your resists though, but if you got enough currency to get one - I assume you'll either farm additional currency quickly(for remaining stuff) or your character is already reaching some sort of cap.

As far as I was checking ppl characters, I did not see enyone using HH with Lacerman.

Guess I'll be the first to try it out with HH. Never had one before, but am very close to my last Doctor card. This build is a nice change of pace from necro.
Yeah. I felt the same playing melee for the 1st time and changing from necro.

HH is an awesome grinding tool. Depending on how you juice your maps, or the way you play, it greately reduces the time spend at single map (I'd say by 30% at least).
It was my 1st purchase - which I still think was worth costs at the moment I bought it. ATM HH price sits at 60ex, which is pretty cheap considered how quick you can farm currency (shame few other possibilities were nerfed already).

Really cool stuff. I would never swap it with anything else (except bossing).

btw: SWAP YOUR SOULTAKER TO LEFT HAND AND CHECK DPS INCREASE :)

Still bad life rolls on this. Prolly gonna harvest slam influenced mod on it, if I get life mod out. Cannot roll caster mods craft and hope to get frenzy, if anything else then I will yolo maven orb :D
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrChalyps
"
Kirby1978 wrote:

We have alternate quality gems:) They are on Meta Gear and not on Required Gear because of prices. We have Anomalous Lacerate, Divergent Fortify, Anomalous CWDT, Divergent Rage and also Anomalous Blood Rage which is in Even Further Upgrades section.

"
jHawk_MC wrote:

Lastly, what does the potion for Magicfind actually do? I've ran it on a 100 or so maps and can barely tell the difference. Perhaps I'm using it wrong?

Thanks for everything you've provided. Always look forward to your build updates!

Thanks for your nice words! Only required item for Sirus is Corrupted Blood immunity jewel. I have to add this to the build sometime as well. There's a Sirus video in guide with very low DPS, that can be helpful. But as Horken007 said, we need to dodge a lot and Leap Slam does a good job there. Divination Distillate just adds some magicfind, it's completely normal not being able to feel the difference with RNG added, but it helps. It also needs getting used to, to be able to keep it up %100 of the time as it has a problem of cancelling itself. If you keep checking Divination Distillate amongst buffs on top while playing, it's easy to get used to it and make it up %100 of the time.

"
jHawk_MC wrote:

HH is removed because I want people to prioritize more on bossing and survivability after release of Echoes of The Atlas expansion, which Ryslatha's Coil or %life/overwhelm belt does well. I think clear speed is already more than fast enough and bossing can be improved still. It can be swapped, but price is another problem here. Those exas can be invested to buy many items in Even Further Upgrades section instead and melt those bosses or items for getting tankier if early in game. Because of these, I don't want to put HH idea in people's minds, as it's an attractive item. I also think majority of people who can invest in HH will already know build will do good with it. There's no problem using HH with the build practically, it improves clear speed quite well and of course is fun to play.

"
jHawk_MC wrote:
Guess I'll be the first to try it out with HH. Never had one before, but am very close to my last Doctor card. This build is a nice change of pace from necro.

I've seen some people doing the build try HH, some were before I made Even Further Upgrades section and suggested use of it. There again it would be better if they invested on improving gear instead. One of them also complained about dying problems on this thread. Only one of them bought it when gear was good enough and enjoyed the build fully. I just checked your character. You can sell your HH or doctor cards and invest elsewhere to improve DPS and life and get HH later too. I suggest getting it after reaching Meta Gear stats.

"
Horken007 wrote:
"
jHawk_MC wrote:

I want to thank you for helping out people on this thread for almost a whole league! We need more like you:)

"
Chalyps wrote:

Still bad life rolls on this. Prolly gonna harvest slam influenced mod on it, if I get life mod out. Cannot roll caster mods craft and hope to get frenzy, if anything else then I will yolo maven orb :D

You got some killer gloves there! Good luck with crafting.
𝐀 𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒐𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒐𝒏 𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐠❢ https://ironhideout.net 🪽
𝐌𝐲 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝: /view-thread/3483665
𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝 (𝐔𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝑺𝒐𝒐𝒏): /view-thread/3263906
𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧/𝐋𝐚𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝 | 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝: pegasusrider
𝐇𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐈𝐫𝐨𝐧 𝐇𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝟓-𝟔-𝟕-𝟗-𝟏𝟐 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝟏𝟑: /view-thread/3519150
"
PegasusRideR wrote:
There again it would be better if they invested on improving gear instead. One of them also complained about dying problems on this thread.

Just say it was me ;)
I had a good farm curve in this league early, being able to buy HH in like 3-4weeks, without sacrificing my main gear which was still decent at the time HH arrived.
Recently in order to reach 97, I had to swap to Harbinger farming in Valdo cuz I am not tanky enough to maintain all content (juiced maps and Sirus) deathless. Leveling requires slowing down a little. Also rolling maps is mandatory.

"
PegasusRideR wrote:

I want to thank you for helping out people on this thread for almost a whole league! We need more like you:)

Thank you :) I think you inspired me and I also wanted to be a part of this build community. Just call me Horken.
The more discussion we do here, the more ppl will stay and share their ideas for improvements - like with totems.

Regarding 1st paragraph, this was my first approach to melee build. Previously I played Armageddon Brand Elementalist and Necromancer a few times, so I had a rather safer approach to the game(I played a Tornado Shot once but it was underinvested :S ).
With melee I was expecting to melt bosses, tank the stuff. At some point, I wanted to reroll to other build but then I remembered my motto that "if you want to rain exalts, you gonna pour exalts first". This way I stayed with the build trying to push it to limits(or my limits with currency).
If we cut out Maven encounters - everything else is pretty ez.
Last edited by Horken007 on Mar 17, 2021, 5:57:14 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info