[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

"Attacks that target you will first go through 90% evasion, then 55% dodge"

would like to check since pob shows that iron reflex changes all evasion rating to armour would that mean that it will not be able to dodge?

Sorry new here.
hmm build is good with good clearspeed. Frost convertion might be a little stronger but i try them both anyway.
Terminust est op unique
enjoying the build
can this build be converted to cold?
Can somebody help me?
"
AzurePluto wrote:
Sorry but this build simply isn't viable in this league. I'm level 70 have a 6L tabula, terminus, and a belt of deceiver. Sitting at around 2.9k hp and 2.9k flicker tooltip dps. I can barley clear aqueduct. Sustaining frenzies is fine but the damage is way too low and so is the survivability.

Unless you know how and what to upgrade during build progression it will feel painful, yes, build is still viable though.
Now that Hyrii's Truth gives level 30 precision this changes mana res alot. I cant seem to fit pride but can fit herald of purity so thats what ive been using. Anything you can think of to get pride to fit?
First, Thanks for the build @devon752, its a blast filleting the content with it:)

"
Magalator wrote:
Now that Hyrii's Truth gives level 30 precision this changes mana res alot. I cant seem to fit pride but can fit herald of purity so thats what ive been using. Anything you can think of to get pride to fit?

@Magalator, got the build working with the 30 precision amulet with a 16 reservation headpiece without enlighten entirely by adding << -7 mana for non channeling skills >> rings.
(I did just use an alpha's howl as budget solution for 5c before upgrading)

POB in here:
https://poe.ninja/pob/G6W
Build came in at around 10 divines total.
(I got some good deals trading patiently :) )

(Please note that I am currently experimenting with boots and gloves and have not fixed my fire res hole yet...
Also note, that the gloves add the assassins mark automatically. I do not need the quality on a assassins gem, because farruls body armor provides max power charges indefinitely and I am mostly looking for the +crit which is unaffected by level and quality.)

Farruls is basically required for any boss attempts IMO. i could never sustain frenzy as the build suggests already otherwise. It runs you about the same as a +10% frenzy chest but adds much more utility.

@devon752, could you elaborate on a cluster tree and suitable cluster jewels by any chance? I think there is a lot of potential for me to this route now.
Last edited by Cesair on Sep 7, 2022, 6:44:33 PM
Besides uber lab, any tips for gear progression? I'm currently stuck at T6/T7 maps. Am I doing anything wrong? First time flickering around

https://poe.ninja/pob/GLw
Thought of updating this to 3.20 when you have the time now when there's lots of changes to flicker? (two of the biggest being vaal version and melee splash on the tree)
"
MixstaNoctes wrote:
Thought of updating this to 3.20 when you have the time now when there's lots of changes to flicker? (two of the biggest being vaal version and melee splash on the tree)

Will do, hopefully before the start of the league.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info