[3.20] 🌿 Devon's Blooming Flicker 🌿 | Most content viable | Decent starter | 8M DPS

Updated the build. Made it quite a bit tankier with iron reflexes + molten shell and replaced the leveling skill perforate with spectral helix. Should be quite a bit better.
"Let your smile change the world, but don't let the world change your smile." -unknown
"The Emperor beckons and the world attends." -Izaro
"Shine boldly so that all may find you when the night falls." -Izaro
Last edited by devon752 on May 25, 2022, 7:05:35 AM
So im not sure where i went wrong But my guy stops his "flickering" after like 2 sec and then its just on cooldown anyone that could take a look ?

https://pastebin.com/PXR0f8DW
"
cudit wrote:
So im not sure where i went wrong But my guy stops his "flickering" after like 2 sec and then its just on cooldown anyone that could take a look ?

I can't view your POB because I'm at work, but it sounds like you're not sustaining frenzy charges. Flicker has a 2 sec CD that's bypassed by consuming a frenzy charge. If you're not generating frenzy charges faster than you're consuming them, you'll not be able to Flicker
"
Pyrok wrote:
"
cudit wrote:

I can't view your POB because I'm at work, but it sounds like you're not sustaining frenzy charges. Flicker has a 2 sec CD that's bypassed by consuming a frenzy charge. If you're not generating frenzy charges faster than you're consuming them, you'll not be able to Flicker

Hey yeah i fixed the flicker sustain now atleast but dmg seems abit weak so if ucould take a look when u come home and see if i missed anything would be very kind ! :)
Anyone trying to level with this build - I highly recommend you dont. No offense to the creator but the nerfs and buffs to the campaign require somewhat meta builds imo. I ran caustic arrow + TR totems and i had a super easy experience as a raider, also was super fast.

Yes you will need to spend regret orbs, but i feel like the cost of regret orbs is better than the headache you will get otherwise
I was having a pretty rough time leveling using Perferate through the early acts. I switched to using Shattering/Splitting Steel and felt soooo much better on a 4 link of Splitting Steel-Faster Attacks-Vicious Projectiles-Maim. The clear is a ton faster and you feel more safe actually kiting things. I honestly died to Gravicius like 8 times before I switched to Splitting Steel and 1 shot him.
Has anyone tried this build and can say how it is?
nice
Last edited by 1umant on Jun 12, 2022, 3:14:57 PM
I'm currently level 83 with this build. I've hit a bit of a wall, really. Damage is kind of lackluster for mapping at T12+. Mobpacks are no issue, but the bosses are tanky and you can very nearly get one shot.

The build says you'll have evasion, but the PoB has you picking Iron Reflexes which converts your evasion to armor. You do not evade. Health is still an issue at just over 4.5k

I'm working on getting the gear but it's rough not being able to do T16s reliably

Also, for those leveling, use Spectral Helix once you get it. Play it like an old school Hammerdin out of Diablo 2. It made leveling far smoother. Once you hit 51 and can use the Unique sword that grants Frenzy on critical hits (Really cheap to buy), You can swap to Flicker and just roll through the rest of the acts
Last edited by saborw on Jun 27, 2022, 5:17:14 PM
Can't see passive skill tree

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info