[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

First time commenting on building after following about 5 or 6 now. This has been the most fun and rewarding build I've played yet. Crushing every boss and map other than reflect. Last league I struggled with A8 failing about 3 times before finally downing him on a Power Siphon build. Here's me slamming A8 dieing only once on my first go around. Thank you for the build!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsphXhoWO0o&feature=youtu.be
Hey guys I've been following the build and got a Marohi Erqi for pretty cheap. Managed to 6 link it and have been looking forward to using it.

Finally hit 57 yesterday and it's pretty unplayable because of how slow it is. Do we pick up some attack speed down the line somewhere in the skill tree??
IGN: Rangerzyzz
Contact me in game if I'm outbid or win.
If I can't be reached PM me.

Not sure where to upgrade next (the non curse ring is kinda obvious ofc)

Any ideas?
"
CeeJayPwnage wrote:

Not sure where to upgrade next (the non curse ring is kinda obvious ofc)

Any ideas?

get gloves and boots with abyssal socket, helm with crit multiplyer and nearby enemies have -9 phys dmg reduction

I have a better Belt than ryslathas if ur interested pm me in game SohleKamm
Last edited by SohleKamm on Aug 12, 2020, 1:20:12 PM
Ok, so far I am doing ok. Map sustain is rough breaking past T11 maps I only have a few. I get to play a few hours each week with job and family. This upcoming weekend and week however I will have some time to play a bit more.

My currency is trash. I have no exalts, about 120 chaos, misc others. So, what should I focus on upgrading next? Keeping in mind i do not generate much currency (gotta be online more to sell and need good stuff to sell with my time this late in the league)

I do have this chest in my inventory but it's not linked. Maybe if I ever get currency I could work on it. It could roll the +crit but not sure how to get it on there other than tons of currency rerolling it.
Spoiler
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Aug 13, 2020, 2:12:56 AM
How do you guys show your items? I don't see any option to do so
login (top left) then click on you character, then click the item.
Hi all!

I've been enjoying this build as a completely different gameplay experience from my Toxic Rain Trickster. I don't usually play melee, but this one is fun. I did have a couple questions though, as I've started to move into red maps and I'm struggling a bit.

First, axes vs. maces: is there a reason to go one over the other?

Second, is there a recommendation or upgrade priority list? I'm a bit overwhelmed with where to start in terms of upgrading my gear.

Lastly, is there any tips on where to best use the Harvest crafting to improve gear?

Spoiler

Any help would be super appreciated. Thanks!
Last edited by Ruxxe on Aug 13, 2020, 11:57:13 AM
"
Madcow1120 wrote:
So, what should I focus on upgrading next?

I would upgrade all your jewelry (rings, ammy, belt). Especially the rings/ammy those all look pretty darn weak for red maps and it should be super easy to find upgrades there! This build loves Onyx amulets because it helps with the dex/int requirements on some gems.

Also, this build can hit 4-5 jewel nodes, so don't forget to put some effort into those jewels!

"
Madcow1120 wrote:
I do have this chest in my inventory but it's not linked. Maybe if I ever get currency I could work on it. It could roll the +crit but not sure how to get it on there other than tons of currency rerolling it.
Spoiler

Not sure what the item lvl is on this chest, but it'll have to be at least 84+ to get Crit Chance

As far as getting crit chance, that is the easiest thing in the world to harvest craft! Make sure you have an open suffix, and then use an augment crit or attack harvest craft. (Crit chance is the only mod of these types on an elder str body so you'll be guaranteed to roll it!)

The only big downside to this piece is the stun/block recovery, but you MIGHT be able to get that off if you fill up prefixes/suffixes before going for crit chance, and then use a remove non-attack/non-crit add attack/crit harvest craft instead of the augment. (You'll have a 1/3 chance at least!)

Also! If this chest is item lvl 85+ you can get the max life% prefix, which is verrry juicy.

If you want to go further down the crafting rabbit hole this site is super helpful to show you all the prefixes/suffixes that can be rolled on items:
https://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Body+Armour&tags=str_armour
Does anyone have an updated POB tree? I see most of the posters in the end game using Axes instead of 2H maces and that's A LOT of nodes.
IGN: Rangerzyzz
Contact me in game if I'm outbid or win.
If I can't be reached PM me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info