[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

Started doing ilvl 86 maps now. Still dying alot, but it's fun and the loot is good. Working towards my new chest now. I wonder if explode on the chest is worth it, given the AoE output the build already has.
Just hit 95 and A8 Sirius, Elder, Shaper, everything is melting. Want to thank all the help from this thread, super fun build! Having a blast in Harvest.

Comparing characters on poe.ninja, I found this skilltree in particular interesting:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/nortx/ZICAO_DO_STUNGS?i=0&search=class%3DGladiator%2CJuggernaut%26skill%3DEarthshatter%26sort%3Ddps

Lots of jewel slots for more life and crit multipliers. It's also nifty to see other people use dual Thread of Hope.
Anyone tried using a Tidebreaker with this build?
I have pretty decent gear but i can barely do t4 maps anyone knows why? made my char public so u can check out gear and passive tree. tried kaoms heart too but doesnt work
"
SohleKamm wrote:
I have pretty decent gear but i can barely do t4 maps anyone knows why? made my char public so u can check out gear and passive tree. tried kaoms heart too but doesnt work

I'm not a particularly experienced player but a few things that stand out to me:

- Low level.
- I assume you have very low health.
- No enduring cry?
- I don't understand the chest/gloves.
"
I'm not a particularly experienced player but a few things that stand out to me:

- Low level.
- I assume you have very low health.
- No enduring cry?
- I don't understand the chest/gloves.

I use the chest to mititgate abyssus increased damage. also 6 link and no critical strike dmg is nice. gloves because i dont have better ones xD will get enduring cry

Also the high MOUNT OF Armor from chest stacks with molten shells shield
Last edited by SohleKamm on Aug 3, 2020, 11:10:23 AM
"
Barooky wrote:
Comparing characters on poe.ninja, I found this skilltree in particular interesting:

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/nortx/ZICAO_DO_STUNGS?i=0&search=class%3DGladiator%2CJuggernaut%26skill%3DEarthshatter%26sort%3Ddps

Lots of jewel slots for more life and crit multipliers. It's also nifty to see other people use dual Thread of Hope.

I actually fell toward this build when I had a precision/pride watcher's eye drop and needed more jewel spots. Really think this is the direction to take it. The third endurance charge node is also a nice bonus.

Still looking for a second thread of hope and enlighten gem to complete, but honestly can't complain with the luck I've had for SSF!

"
SohleKamm wrote:
I have pretty decent gear but i can barely do t4 maps anyone knows why?

I'd also link a second wind with your warcries, it helps a lot to make sure you always have a exerted attack up. Also, it keeps your enduring cry uptime just about constant, which should help with surviving.

I think you'll find with enduring cry you won't need the crazy armor stack from the chest, and can get something with a bit more life/res/dps.

But, I'm playing the axe version of the build, so not super familiar with hammer one!
"
SohleKamm wrote:

I'll need to be harsh, so I'll be frank: Your skilltree is absolutely FUBAR.

Running maces instead of axes is the least of your problems. For the 9 EX your hammer is worth, you could just grab a 900 DPS Fleshripper axe. You obviously have money, given your weapon and skill gems, so use them more wisely and grab a good axe ASAP.

You haven't invested into warcries at all, which is necessary to make the build work as it does. Also, Second Wind is mandatory with them. Use Seismic + Intimidating Cry, for crying out loud (pun intended).

I don't understand skilling into the Templar direction as you did. You can't use elemental damage due to Brutality (which you should absolutely run). That's tons of wasted skillpoints. That's almost your worst problem, but:

The worst offender is probably not taking the Undeniable ascendancy ASAP. You have 46% hit rate. With Undeniable, you would have 99%. Go back to the T1 lab and fix that. Have enough skill refund points to undo it at the altar and delete Unrelenting. Once you get Uber Lab, grab Unstoppable. No freeze, slow and stun is too good to ignore.

Aside from that, you should skill for Crit and Impale. Take a look at the skilltree I've posted at the start of the page. There's much work to do.

As for armor stacking, it's quite misleading. You don't have 90% migation as the tool tip suggests - far from it. To migate 90% of a 5k physical hit with armor only, you would need 450.000 (!) armor. Armor is by far the worst migation type you can have, as it's utterly useless against big hits. I had to learn the hard way. GGG must fix that in the next league.
Last edited by Barooky on Aug 3, 2020, 8:51:59 PM
Hey guys i want to share my build again to get some advice. I feel good with the build, i can do t16 maps sirus if i play correctly. I can get more life with jewells, i was thinking about get some small cluster with %life and life mods but i dont know yet, also get a medium custer with critical strike chance with crit mods also interesting later on i will try with it. I need more life still get one shot with some matches like minotauro.
Something i just noticed is about Admonisher its so powerfull get out bleed and any ailment with warcry, i was dieing for bleeding o lot thats so annoying
Last edited by veKart on Aug 4, 2020, 12:19:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info