[3.12] Aziire's Earthshatter Juggernaut - Screenwide Slamming! | League Starter

Hi. This build is Sirius viable ??
Can't find gameplay videos...
"
Stressman wrote:

There is a gameplay video of it literally two posts before yours.
How good is Tidebreaker for this build as an alternative to Marohi Erqi/rare mace? Does it carry through endgame?
Do you plan to update the PoB with the new skill gems/keystones? They've been added.
"
@Kronox001
Would this build work just as well with Tectonic slam?

It would work but it would be better to actually build for Tectonic Slam. You could boost the damage more in different ways.

"
@raniva
thoughts on getting mana leech nodes and dropping mana flask?

Or just get it in rings.

Getting it on a jewel is looking like the way to go. I only really used them for Max life and Res so it should be very easy to slot it in.

"
@Dragothjim
Thoughts on mark of the elder + assasin mark ring for that 60+ inc dmg with atks /better crits instead of ryslatha and go for abyss belt

Very expensive option but 100% viable. I'll stick with the Rares personally as I might be able to roll good ones thanks to Harvest, but that combo is amazing and I'm sure it will work just as well if not better.

"
@ToxicLemonOh i formulated my question akwardly i guess xd. I am already using leap slam, but I was wondering if you had any gem suggestions if I don't want to slot in dash and completely leave it out of the links

I actually removed Dash from the setup and added in Enduring Cry. It's lovely to pop and regen back to full life instantly.

"
@raniva
leap slam seems pretty smooth for me? Are you still running both dash and leap?

I'm only using Leap Slam now, I misjudged it.

"
@D0rkus1989
What is the name of the passive in the tree to make movement skills not exert?

Also great build.

The passive is called Combat Control, and thank you :D

"
@Johnsen2014
What head enchant would be best for us? Loving the build so far!

Any of the new Earthshatter enchants, such as 40% Increased Damage, 24% Increased Area of Effect, +1 Fissures. Otherwise things like Attack Speed with Blood Rage, Mana Reservation, etc are all great.

"
@faids4you
when i remove ruthless gem and put in brutality my damage goes way up in the updated PoB that got earthshatter added to it, so should i keep using it?

Brutality is huge damage however prevents all elemental damage. We gain quite a decent amount of Elemental Damage with Infernal cry. However you could easily switch this out for Intimidating Cry instead which would further boost phys damage.

"
@7514630
i just droped a tidebreaker imperial maul, the dmg seens pretty good

Lucky drop! Tidebreak is a pretty cool unique and definitely a nice end game weapon.

"
@Llyrain
It's more keys to press, but a nice 4-fold-damage for the last 2 hits.

I used to be a 1 button gamer but the combos of Warcries plus Shatters feel really nice.

"
@Sombra1337
Why use Seismic Cry and not Intimidating Cry?

Seismic provides a lot of Damage and AoE, however I am going to switch out Infernal Cry for Intimidating Cry and try the Brutality route.

"
@faids4you
What is the best crafting base?

For Maces we should be using Coronal Maul. Has a really nice 20% Inc AoE on it. If you want to do an Axe version of the build go for Fleshripper. The critical strike chance is huge and not to be passed up.

"
@Forcepath
Overall I like the Zerker package but I don't know how to put it all together.

Sorry I didn't give Zerker much love, Juggs tankiness is so good though. I will give Zerker love in the future I promise.

"
@Draxinusom
For people still leveling and at least 67 who hadn't gotten a decent weapon, an usable Kongor's Undying Rage goes for about 1.5 to 2c. While it does turn of crits extra damage, it at least gives you onslaught.

This is a super good suggestion. Upgrade your weapons as fast as possible to anything semi decent, then save for the other gear as you go.

"
@wolfi9989
Really fun so far, just dont know what I should do next equipment wise.
Don't really know where I should invest my currency into.

Looking good :D save up for things like Ryslathas. This is a costy buy but is also a good portion of damage. 6 Links, etc is also a good way to scale damage further.

"
@Neomeris85
I don't like the build I have been doing, so I decided to switch to this one. I notice in your guide that you recommend Seismic + Infernal Cries. I am also thinking Intimidating and Enduring. Which do you recommend?

I'm starting to sway away from Infernal Cry. Idk how much work it is actually doing if you don't build around it. After this reply I'm going to rock Seismic + Intimidating + Enduring.

"
@Stressman

I've got gameplay in my video. I'm sure it is Sirus viable, the damage numbers are certainly there. It might be a little slower than your curb stomping builds but viable for sure.

"
@MillenniumDH
How good is Tidebreaker for this build as an alternative to Marohi Erqi/rare mace? Does it carry through endgame?

Tidebreaker is sick and has very comparable damage to even a really well crafted Rare Mace. They are expensive but also a super good option, just far lower Attack Speed (which is fine for us slammers).

"
@Marthix
Do you plan to update the PoB with the new skill gems/keystones? They've been added.

Yep, will update it within 5 mins of this reply.
Question on the Marohi Erqi. Wiki says it's a legion drop, what does it mean? Can I chance it in Zana legion mod map?

Also, in your updated PoB, you replaced Pride with HoP. Is HoP BiS? If you're using HoP, would Rallying Cry be good since you have 5 allies around you (4 purities 1 golem), thus maximizing rallying cry ally count?
Last edited by ericchongws on Jun 22, 2020, 8:14:35 PM
Holy crap this build looks like mine. I'm running ground slam instead though. Here's a few thoughts:

- link your warcries with second wind and urgent orders. Once I switched to this I never looked back
- before getting curse on hit ring, I put punishment/vulnerability in my CWDT setup, it works fine

Can you explain how you maim with your aura setup? I use the totem but this looks better
What's your skill rotations, mapping and killing boss? So far, I'm running 3 warcry variants so I'm doing a warcry after each earthshatter to keep up the exerts
"
AziiRe wrote:
"
@Kronox001
Would this build work just as well with Tectonic slam?

It would work but it would be better to actually build for Tectonic Slam. You could boost the damage more in different ways.

"
@raniva
thoughts on getting mana leech nodes and dropping mana flask?

Or just get it in rings.

Getting it on a jewel is looking like the way to go. I only really used them for Max life and Res so it should be very easy to slot it in.

"
@Dragothjim
Thoughts on mark of the elder + assasin mark ring for that 60+ inc dmg with atks /better crits instead of ryslatha and go for abyss belt

Very expensive option but 100% viable. I'll stick with the Rares personally as I might be able to roll good ones thanks to Harvest, but that combo is amazing and I'm sure it will work just as well if not better.

"
@ToxicLemonOh i formulated my question akwardly i guess xd. I am already using leap slam, but I was wondering if you had any gem suggestions if I don't want to slot in dash and completely leave it out of the links

I actually removed Dash from the setup and added in Enduring Cry. It's lovely to pop and regen back to full life instantly.

"
@raniva
leap slam seems pretty smooth for me? Are you still running both dash and leap?

I'm only using Leap Slam now, I misjudged it.

"
@D0rkus1989
What is the name of the passive in the tree to make movement skills not exert?

Also great build.

The passive is called Combat Control, and thank you :D

"
@Johnsen2014
What head enchant would be best for us? Loving the build so far!

Any of the new Earthshatter enchants, such as 40% Increased Damage, 24% Increased Area of Effect, +1 Fissures. Otherwise things like Attack Speed with Blood Rage, Mana Reservation, etc are all great.

"
@faids4you
when i remove ruthless gem and put in brutality my damage goes way up in the updated PoB that got earthshatter added to it, so should i keep using it?

Brutality is huge damage however prevents all elemental damage. We gain quite a decent amount of Elemental Damage with Infernal cry. However you could easily switch this out for Intimidating Cry instead which would further boost phys damage.

"
@7514630
i just droped a tidebreaker imperial maul, the dmg seens pretty good

Lucky drop! Tidebreak is a pretty cool unique and definitely a nice end game weapon.

"
@Llyrain
It's more keys to press, but a nice 4-fold-damage for the last 2 hits.

I used to be a 1 button gamer but the combos of Warcries plus Shatters feel really nice.

"
@Sombra1337
Why use Seismic Cry and not Intimidating Cry?

Seismic provides a lot of Damage and AoE, however I am going to switch out Infernal Cry for Intimidating Cry and try the Brutality route.

"
@faids4you
What is the best crafting base?

For Maces we should be using Coronal Maul. Has a really nice 20% Inc AoE on it. If you want to do an Axe version of the build go for Fleshripper. The critical strike chance is huge and not to be passed up.

"
@Forcepath
Overall I like the Zerker package but I don't know how to put it all together.

Sorry I didn't give Zerker much love, Juggs tankiness is so good though. I will give Zerker love in the future I promise.

"
@Draxinusom
For people still leveling and at least 67 who hadn't gotten a decent weapon, an usable Kongor's Undying Rage goes for about 1.5 to 2c. While it does turn of crits extra damage, it at least gives you onslaught.

This is a super good suggestion. Upgrade your weapons as fast as possible to anything semi decent, then save for the other gear as you go.

"
@wolfi9989
Really fun so far, just dont know what I should do next equipment wise.
Don't really know where I should invest my currency into.

Looking good :D save up for things like Ryslathas. This is a costy buy but is also a good portion of damage. 6 Links, etc is also a good way to scale damage further.

"
@Neomeris85
I don't like the build I have been doing, so I decided to switch to this one. I notice in your guide that you recommend Seismic + Infernal Cries. I am also thinking Intimidating and Enduring. Which do you recommend?

I'm starting to sway away from Infernal Cry. Idk how much work it is actually doing if you don't build around it. After this reply I'm going to rock Seismic + Intimidating + Enduring.

"
@Stressman

I've got gameplay in my video. I'm sure it is Sirus viable, the damage numbers are certainly there. It might be a little slower than your curb stomping builds but viable for sure.

"
@MillenniumDH

Tidebreaker is sick and has very comparable damage to even a really well crafted Rare Mace. They are expensive but also a super good option, just far lower Attack Speed (which is fine for us slammers).

"
@Marthix

Yep, will update it within 5 mins of this reply.

Hi, firstly thanks for the updates on the build. I see that in the latest version of POB u changed Pride to Herald of purity. Can you share the rational behind it? (may i suggest that you add a changelog as well?)
Hey, I'm planning an EQ variant of the build. What supports should I link Earthquake with in a 5L Marohi Erqi setup? Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info