All Notables and Keystones in Path of Exile: Harvest

Minion damage nodes nerfed :(
Last edited by LiveToDeath on Jun 17, 2020, 6:04:24 AM
I’ll play the league. I’ll enjoy the colorful neon monsters.
If my character sucks, I’ll build another. I’m not great at the game, average player.
If I enjoy the changes I’ll play more. I may spend more. If I don’t I’ll play less.
Do I make any sense?
Glhf guys
Pogchamp
In the meantime, Shadow CoC VD casters are laughing every league, told you to play CoC, told you to play VD, told you melee sucks!
Can we PLEASE get the last 2 timeless keystones revealed? Why aren't they here?

"
Timeless Jewels -- New keystones have been added to replace the five that are now available on the passive skill tree. The new ones are: The Traitor, Supreme Ostentation, Chainbreaker, Transcendence, Immortal Ambition.

All this time I wanted to know what's the new keystone for Vaal gem (Glorious Vanity) and it's not even in the patch notes!
"
LiveToDeath wrote:

So GGG you took the sneaky way?! You raised nerfing to the next level GGG, stealth nerfing?! I suggest not to reach the point where people are forced to play what you would like to see them to play! You should consider on your supporter fans...
Being able to see which one is from where would have been nice.

Tree
Timeless jewels
Cluster jewels

Will take a long time after the tree is released to check everything that is new for cluster jewels etc.
IGN:Modrec
"
DaveNotDave wrote:
"
LiveToDeath wrote:

So GGG you took the sneaky way?! You raised nerfing to the next level GGG, stealth nerfing?! I suggest not to reach the point where people are forced to play what you would like to see them to play! You should consider on your supporter fans...

Yeah
Other games!
Like, you know.. big anticipated launches coming. So GGG ready, and offered us easy choice. Thanks alot!
Thw WHOLE way that GGG rolled out the skill tree changes is pathetic and totally craps on newer players.......

SHAME!!!!!

I understand getting the information out but so bad form on skill tree stuff when its pretty important to builds.

newer player but definitely a low point,
Hil
<3
HOLLOW PALM GOT INTO THE PASSIVE TREE?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Best league since ever.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info