All Notables and Keystones in Path of Exile: Harvest

3% increased character size is removed from Towering Threat...

Could you please just adjust value to 1%? I agree that 3% might be too much, considering that you can put 23-24 jewels on tree.

Additional 69% increased character size from Towering Threat is just way too much, but just 23% wouldn't make that much difference.

At the moment we can get 61% increased character size, so additional 23% could be great for meme builds :)
I dont even know what's new, what's old and especially what has changed...

????

What was the point of this post?
another skip league
"
DodoM9 wrote:
Are you guys on crack or something?

Must be coke.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"
kunghi1711 wrote:
another skip league

Dont lie, you are gonna play this like you did with the 5 other league before this one hahaha. I swear people just come here to cry about build nerf or how they are gonna skip this league when they played them all. Same shit all league.
Last edited by dragonpowi on Jun 17, 2020, 12:39:40 PM
RIP TOWERING THREAT
"
SaIigia wrote:
"
Baallerith wrote:
HOLLOW PALM GOT INTO THE PASSIVE TREE?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Best league since ever.

No it didn't, you still get it from the unique jewel. It's just showing what the keystone does (aka no changes).

It was my first thought as well. But I've decided to look a little further, and I came up with this:

Link: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2873739#passivetreebalance
"
Due to the volume of the changes to the passive skill tree, we won't be listing each change out. Instead, you can check out the new tree for yourself here.

Which links to this present post.

So, according to how it was present, the whole list of notables and keystones on page 1 is really the new passive tree. But I confess I am skeptical about it.
LOl!

Replenishing presence gets another nerf this league.

Imagine a new player checking this.

36 scroll down later......bye.

:P
Who the hell made this and thought 'Useful, let's ship this!' ???

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info