All Notables and Keystones in Path of Exile: Harvest

Thanks ♥
░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄███▄░░░░░
░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░▐░▀██▌░░░░
░░░▄▀░░░░▄▄███░▌▀▀░▀█░░░░
░░▄█░░▄▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▐░░░░█▌░░░
░▐█▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▌░░░░░▐█▄░░ We Miss U Le Toucan
I got VD necro stacking warcry that's totally get fucked up,and is not even broken build or meta,I don't care if it nerf to less damage but the thing is everything changing!all the cluster do a different purpose now,and it affect the current exist cluster/annoint!

And how tf Im gonna get instant warcry on south side of the tree if it's not annointable!

I know it doesnt matter coz I rarely play in standard,but once in a while I want to play my old char and I want to keep them nice and neat even with all the nerf,not CHANGE into some mess like now.

Could you please next time just nerf value of the damage or gem,completely CHANGING like this is really awful for person who want to keep their char neat and nice in standard

Now I understand why people selling their gear near end of the league

Just looking at this and imagine the work I need to put to re-build is really give me nasty migraine.
I have feeling like they just killed melee every node is nerfed
"
I got VD necro stacking warcry that's totally get fucked up,and is not even broken build or meta,I don't care if it nerf to less damage but the thing is everything changing!all the cluster do a different purpose now,and it affect the current exist cluster/annoint!

And how tf Im gonna get instant warcry on south side of the tree if it's not annointable!

I know it doesnt matter coz I rarely play in standard,but once in a while I want to play my old char and I want to keep them nice and neat even with all the nerf,not CHANGE into some mess like now.

Could you please next time just nerf value of the damage or gem,completely CHANGING like this is really awful for person who want to keep their char neat and nice in standard

Now I understand why people selling their gear near end of the league

Just looking at this and imagine the work I need to put to re-build is really give me nasty migraine.

Just play a different build?

I mean did you expect to be able to play and keep current build "forever"?
Last edited by Jes00jes on Jun 17, 2020, 4:37:04 PM
"
nrd93 wrote:
I have feeling like they just killed melee every node is nerfed

Facts win vs. feelings.
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.
Why nerf Charging Offensive by halving the chances? WHY!?
Here is a skill tree comparison link for anyone who doesn't know about this site yet:

https://www.poeskilltree.com/?v=3.11.0-pre&c=3.10.0
Do Kinetic Bolt "forks" work with Split Shot?
what is this stupid large list good for ?
where are changes ? or do you realy expect ppl spand a day compareing everything.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info