Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

Wait wait, you nerf everything, but forgot to nerf ed contagion? Only reason I say it's broken, is it's 2-10 ex build which clears all content, with relatively high survivability played on a trickster.

When compared to a build costing 200-300 ex, it's about 20-30 times cheaper, and does about 30 times less damage.

If you compare that in scale, it's the same... It's literally the same...

It's like you guys don't even know what balance is. Let's break everything, let's make a gardening league, what are you guys trying to kill the game?

It's pathetic, I don't care about the nerfs from last league, I care that you don't balance the game correctly. ED / CONTAGION / BLIGHT etc, is the easiest, most brainless, cheapest, all content clearing build in any league. Isn't nerfed? WHAT? WHAT? WHAT? ssf / hc / sc

Nerf the broken sure, Nerf it into the ground make new meta's, but don't forget to nerf the rest of the broken.

Well looks like I'm starting ed contagion trickster, cuz I Stand in a mob healing myself with ed, and take 0 hits cuz maxed dodge and evasion. Clear all content within 6 days of league. AS A SOLO EZZZZZZZZZZZ

GOOD JOB GGG!!!!
So generally everything nerfed, brands are completely dead and most of the two handed uniques got hit.

Yet you add buffs/slight nerfs to bow/slingers/summoner builds.

Nice job ggg.
Last edited by S0T0 on Jun 16, 2020, 9:44:10 PM
"
naturefury1 wrote:
not to complain but for the first time ever i feel like i am quitting XD every single thing i ever loved or played is gone.

Welcome to patch notes day :) everything that isn't being buffed is unsafe!
I am going to play EQ this league
"
Labyrinth helmet enchantments that granted reduced Earthquake duration can no longer be obtained

nvm lmao

was not enough EQ basically needs a uber enchant to be playable (stupid), they even removed it now. lol
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 16, 2020, 9:47:56 PM
Yipee! Minion/Spectre builds still incredibly good! Glad that they didn't nerf those! They were already nerfed in the past, so that explains it....
Poor WMS (50% on 99-100 characters on HC), why you did it for hc players, Chris?
Tremor Rod 0/0 Found OMEGALUL, gz sc plebs!
Dot Trickster meta
2H won but at what price?
Once I will bought a new PC and will climb and my wealth at one of the futured leagues! One day but not now, my way for a new pc is only 2 years long, can wait and more...
"
S0T0 wrote:
So generally everything nerfed, brands are completely dead and most of the two handed uniques got hit.

Yet you add buffs/slight nerfs to bow/slingers/summoner builds.

Nice job ggg.

and the league mechanic its shit already. Planting monsters for crafting? Looks like a bestiary 2.0

Tons of nerfs, pathethic changes to berserker/chief.. Honestly, not much to do here.

Another league to play for 1 week and back to dota2.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Jun 16, 2020, 9:49:54 PM
People who say badass didn't read the patchnotes.
like nothing in these patch notes excites me and the few things that maybe give me some interest will probably just get nerfed in 3 months so why bother?

"
Blutgarde wrote:
Can someone explain the idea behind adding Skills to Unarmed but heavily nerfing Facebreaker at the same time?

ain't it obvious ? they added those skills to shut us up and try to pretend that facebreaker is fine.

i am almost 100% certain facebreaker is no longer in the game. technically it got deleted, not nerfed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info