Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

"
Incarcerated wrote:
"
naturefury1 wrote:
not to complain but for the first time ever i feel like i am quitting XD every single thing i ever loved or played is gone.

Welcome to patch notes day :) everything that isn't being buffed is unsafe!

wow, you make a good point.
This account is only for feedback and suggestions.
Elreon's Unholy Relics and Sentinel minions now die when Elreon is defeated.

FINALLY
not overly impressed with the 2 hand improvements
This is all very interesting, I am sure the tree is also, but I have no idea how to look at it. I am not great with computers but there has to be about 340 better ways of letting us check out the changes ourselves.......
Can somebody advise on how to view the skill tree chnages once I have downloaded the zip file. Does it need a special tool/software?

thank you
i found static strike nerf the funniest of all. it's like the whole reason people play it is because you can hit once and see things die for 4 seconds. now you can't even do that. in fact you will need ot renew it now every 1- 3 packs "depends on your clear speed" because the distance you will travel between packs will most likely be enough for u to lose the buff. you might as well just play heavy strike or dual strike since or something.
WORST PATCH NOTES EVER
Only thing I found interesting was the Zana Mods.
Buffing 2hands,with overall 15% dmg. Yet nerfing all the great 2hands in the game makes sense, No more stun immunity while channeling cyclone, my most used skill. Guess it will be a skip league or a vague attempt at ssf
@Stodderkonge
WORST PATCH NOTES I'VE EVER SEEN

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info