Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

"
IceKingLP wrote:
"
Two-Handed Maces Karui Maul: Base attacks per second is now 1.0 (from 1.1), Implicit now grants 45% increased Stun Duration (from 30%)

Marohi Erqi now has 200-230% increased Physical Damage (from 230-260%)

You wanna make me cry, right?
What's the whole point of buffs, if you aint buff existing uniques and just let them stay the useless state they are in, I'm fucking done,
you increase their stun duration, but give the bosses immunity for several seconds, you buff the damage of the bases, but reduce the whole damage of these uniques at the same time, wtf is the fucking point?

You can't stun shit even with several exalts investment, nor will you be able to survive a single elemental one shot if your only layer of defense is fucking armour, and even if it is, I am either dealing no damage, super slow, or will be killed by chaos damage, because my only way to mitagate this damage is fucking chaos resistance..

No they want you to use warcry lol

Just kidding ;)
WORST PATCH NOTES I'VE EVER SEEN
"
WORST PATCH NOTES EVER

couldn't agree more. even the things that they thought they "changed or fixed" they just ruined such as static strike, herald of purity and so on.

"static strike was only interesting and strong for the synergy with phase run and the long duratoon u can run while things die, now that you can't keep it going with phase run you just lost 30% more damage and you are requested to do the clunky stand and hit shit much more"

"you can have enough reservation auras/ buffs and all of them have greater values than herald of purity per % mana reserved"
Last edited by naturefury1 on Jun 16, 2020, 10:00:07 PM
I don't get it. What's the point of 'buffing' slam skills but at the same time reduce numbers on two-handers across the board? In addition dual wield just gets nerfed.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love two-handers, but those changes basically negate itself (skills buffed - weapons nerfed).

What was the design idea here again?
MELEE WAS NERFED TO GROUND

GGG ARE YOU DUMB????

worst changes EVER

Last edited by BlackBlackRainbow on Jun 16, 2020, 9:59:20 PM
Yey!

Necromancer league again! xD
Ty!
"
DarkJen wrote:
Yey!

Necromancer league again! xD