Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

"
Timeless Jewels -- New keystones have been added to replace the five that are now available on the passive skill tree. The new ones are: The Traitor, Supreme Ostentation, Chainbreaker, Transcendence, Immortal Ambition.
How about you also write what they actually do... The other 3 were published already, why leave those 2 out.
Some much needed rebalancing and reworking.

Looking forward to a new league.

Thanks for the game.
Well as the patch notes did not encourage me to play melee i thought to go back to Necro-/Golemancer but the passive nodes for minions (after a quick overview) got also considerably nerfed while just being stated as "check out the passive changes yourself" in the patch notes :
Spoiler

(Refering to current poeplanner tree )

Enduring Bond : 20% more minion duration (from 15%), 30% more minion damage after using minion skill (from 20%), Phantasm and RS have 5% chance to refresh duration at hitting unique enemy (NEW) REMOVED 20% increased minion damage, 15% increased skill duration

Fearsome Force: Minions deal 10% increased damage (from 15%), Minons have 15% increased area of effect (from 10%), minions have 10% increased area of effect after using minims skill (unchanged), +10 intelligence (unchanged)

Spiritual Aid: 20% increased global accuracy rating (From 30%), Increases and reductions to minion damage also affect you (unchanged), 20% increased minion accurcy rating (from 30%) REMOVED 15% increased minion damage

Grave Pact: Minions deal 15% increased damage (unchanged), Minons have 6% increased attack speed (from 8%), 30% increased minion accuracy rating (unchanged), minions have 4% chance to deal double damage (from 5%)

Aligned Spirits : 15% increased mana (from 10%), minions deal 20% increased damage (unchanged), 15% reduced mana cost of minion skill WHEEL MOVED TO THE RIGHT SIDE OF TREE ABOVE CONDUIT; MAKING IT HARDER TO REACH FOR CERTAIN BUILDS

Grave Intentions: Minions have +20% chaos resistance (from 15%) , Minions have 25% chance to gain unholy might for 4 seconds on kill (from 20%), Minions gain 10% of maximum Health as energy shield (unchanged)

Lord of the Dead: minions have 15% increased maximum life (from 10%), minions deal 15% increased damgage (unchanged), +1 to maximum raised skeleton and zombie (unchanged), REMOVED 30% increased minion accuracy rating

Ravenous Horde : unchanged
Redemption : unchanged
Death attunement : unchanged
Sacrifice : unchanged
Spiritual Command : unchanged
Righteous Army : unchanged
Indomitable Army : unchanged
Decay Ward : unchanged
Golem Commander : unchanged
(i might have missed some)

So beside some changes to the positive regarding area of effect and survivability of the minions, all other negative changes of the notable nodes impact the accuracy rating and damage of the minions (maybe we have to go even more for cluster jewels now although i have not checked them for nerfs)
Or if anyone sees any other way to compensate for these loses, feel free to enlighten me...
Last edited by Singulare on Jun 17, 2020, 7:24:31 AM
Lol.............. 2 HAND buff ?? Really ?

Why make boss immunity to stun if he just get stunned ?

SO 2h is slow, make " more nerfed " damage, maybe we could make stun build "COULD cause with the slow as and damage not sure.."

BUT now we go stun a boss, he's immun for 1sec =>>> RIP HC

" great defense of stun" who use it ? not much people make stun build and he just kill it. thx.

AND zerker war bringer nerf, why ? No heal for hc => RIP
SC have many more option for dps

And i dont understand ur WB : at 25 rage it consume for make 50% more damage

So u can't combine it with the ascendary giving X3 effect of rage, cause at 25rage ur rage will be 0 and u can't benefit of the 50 rage.

SO TOTALLY SHIT WB. Wanted make 2h stun build... NOW I WILL PLAY FORTNITE
Still waiting for a league were melee is viable. Thanks for the nerfs :S
Wow! Wellllll okaaay :3
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Huge downgrade Cyclone

If stun-immunity makes or breaks your builds then you have no idea how other people are hit by this notes..

- Warcry-Berserkers with one-handed weapons won´t work anymore since they basically killed the rage-generation.

- Melee-Poison-Builds suffered heavy hits.

- Crit-Builds were better for a reason: They are way more expensive! Now all crit builds lost a lot of dps.

Get over the damn cyclone-nerf. It was about time that op spell gets what he deserves.

Dude, it’s not only the stun-immunity, Idc about that, it’s more the point of Ngamahu‘s nerf, it’s above 20% and I can’t believe that they nerf it so much and than in combination with the stun nerf, I just annoyed of GGG‘s changes, Ngamahu‘a wasn’t so op, that it needed that nerf.
There are so many builds that are really op and doesn’t get a nerf, it’s just stupid..
Bad and pointless moves overall.

We are going to get another league with some meta builds and bad build diversity. Melee builds will still suck. Btw is the unique balance a joke?
Trading still sucks
Last edited by Hynova on Jun 17, 2020, 7:30:50 AM
"
most1010 wrote:
"
Vennto wrote:
"
Huge downgrade Cyclone

If stun-immunity makes or breaks your builds then you have no idea how other people are hit by this notes..

- Warcry-Berserkers with one-handed weapons won´t work anymore since they basically killed the rage-generation.

- Melee-Poison-Builds suffered heavy hits.

- Crit-Builds were better for a reason: They are way more expensive! Now all crit builds lost a lot of dps.

Get over the damn cyclone-nerf. It was about time that op spell gets what he deserves.

Dude, it’s not only the stun-immunity, Idc about that, it’s more the point of Ngamahu‘s nerf, it’s above 20% and I can’t believe that they nerf it so much and than in combination with the stun nerf, I just annoyed of GGG‘s changes, Ngamahu‘a wasn’t so op, that it needed that nerf.
There are so many builds that are really op and doesn’t get a nerf, it’s just stupid..
Base item damage is WAY stronger than % increased buddy.
I dont now what they are smoking...

Already skipped Delirium, now I also won't play this league.
Not because it looks bad, but because I feel totally fooled.

As a long time supporter since Beta, I have the feeling they start to take a dump on me.

[Removed by Support]

I mean I dont have a problem with nerfs, if something is really completely broken. But stop overnerf/overbuffing skills.

Many players do have a effing problem, if GGG tells us: Oh here have some 2h league, we buff 2 Handers, while effectively nerfing most of them.
[Removed by Support]

Nerfed defences, forced Cluster Jewels, the implication that 2 Handers are stronger ***IF you use Warcries and weave them into your gameplay***
I hate warcries, they are not my cup of tea, I wont play with something, that I need to heavily invest into to even feel their influence!
Same goes for nerfing uniques, that are powerfull, but have no life/garbage life/es on them. Why do they nerf Synthesis rings!?
I used such a ring 1 single time since they exist! And even than I was constantly thinking, damn, if I would have the currency, I would buy a proper rare with a good mix of dmg/life on it.
Nerfing things that arent even considered BiS is kinda idiotic, isnt it!?

Starforge completely gutted lmao (THIS IS A BUFF! :D ), Wings of Entropy still a MEME etc.
You guys mentioned in the Manifesto:

WOOOW look at that, new 2h nodes in the tree. While they are underwhelming, nerfed Crit in General etc.

The whole "2h Slam" theme is a joke. Instead of bringing them to the state of Dualwielding, you nerf Dual Wielding and bring 2h to the state of nerfed Dual Wield, while grinning and laughing because its not even a buff.

Summary: 2h Buffs, that arent really Buffs (if Skills are stronger than before its certainly due to a better multiplier vs flat added dmg)

Nerfed Armour/Physical mitigation in general. (seriously in a 2h League?)

Nerfed Archmage Support while also nerfed compatible spells O.ô

And now you want force warcries on players?
It seems Warcries will be strong, dont get me wrong, but then, many players will use them because they are strong, than you will nerf it again.
WHY!? Why do you nerf so many things to dumpster tier, so that barely anyone will play those builds/skills, than you nerf the new Meta.

GGG constantly mentions the word balance, balance means something completely different to them. Why dont call it buff nerf cycle, to force certain playstyles on players every league.

Thats not balance! Thats forced FotM commercial culture.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jun 17, 2020, 7:34:22 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info