Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

"
tobiremobi wrote:
Jeeez Louiiise the mimimi in here.
my league starter lost 50% of damage and is still going to be fine.
and melee will be fine aswell. feels like everyone crying here just has a very shallow understanding of the game mechanics...
I promise you i understand 20x more of the game mechanics than you and this is a straight up melee nerf for MANY builds.
Earthquake helm enchant is gone..
This is what even made it a viable skill.
Ground slam has no phys tag now, its dead.
Starforge is worse than disfavour and has a HUGE drawback.

Cyclone nerf doesn't matter, any good player can get stun immunity still.

*edited*
Also is that hard to provide numbers on patch notes? wtf is PROFANE GROUND?! Is it valuable +x base crit or worthless +100% increased global crit...
Starforge? ohm okay...terminus has free frenzy gen and higher crit and that's 1-15c sword
hey look cyclone nerfed again cuz summoners

still gonna play ofc. but if you want to do 2h boom boom 1h+shield tanky and dw speedy its okay to nerf on sides of the moon but buff the other ! take away dps from 1h+s to 2h but give at least like 15% spell block to shields- you know moke them more tanky if you want them to be tanky...take block from dw but give nodes on the tree that provide increased attack speed buff instead of block/or movement speed/or action speed idk
Last edited by baton94 on Jun 17, 2020, 6:14:41 AM
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
tobiremobi wrote:
and melee will be fine aswell. feels like everyone crying here just has a very shallow understanding of the game mechanics...
I promise you i understand 20x more of the game mechanics than you and this is a straight up melee nerf for MANY builds.

Maybe because the point was to encourage the creation of new builds. Every build you are used to playing over and over again, at one point, was a new build. And that's the process they want to community to engage in again is a league where crafting options and role changes brings new builds into the meta.
Last edited by BearCares on Jun 17, 2020, 6:14:53 AM
"
BearCares wrote:
"
plaguefear wrote:
"
tobiremobi wrote:

Maybe because the point was to encourage the creation of new builds.

So you think ground slam and earthquake were meta builds?
Worst patch notes i've ever read, I thought they were trying to promote using 2handers? They do that by nerfing all the 2handed uniques and nerfing dual wield? Instead of actually buffing 2handers? Good job forcing everyone to play a caster instead GGG.

At least the hideout changes were good.
Lets gooooo
anybody has nice league starter builds in their minds?
[/quote]
So you think ground slam and earthquake were meta builds? [/quote]

That's not the point at all. You assume they are destroyed but you aren't factoring in the new crafting options, which GGG has. Groundslam could be OP if you craft the right items with it and you have no way of knowing whether that's true or not while you are complaining about the unknown.
"
BearCares wrote:

So you think ground slam and earthquake were meta builds? [/quote]

That's not the point at all. You assume they are destroyed but you aren't factoring in the new crafting options, which GGG has. Groundslam could be OP if you craft the right items with it and you have no way of knowing whether that's true or not while you are complaining about the unknown.[/quote]There is no point in playing a melee skill with no phys tag, period.
Elemental is dead and its not coming back.
Why did you kill ball lightning? You have already nerfed her in every league since she appeared in the game. It was my favorite spell ...
"
Carpets in Solaris Temple tilesets now align with the doors!

"
You can now instantly buy all decorations (that cost only Favour) that your hideout template needs, as long as you have unlocked them and have enough Favour to do so.

Insane updates! Pog

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info