Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

"
ElJudge wrote:

Edit: looks like a big Tectonic Slam nerf as well without 60% more damage charged slams

Can anyone confirm that the charged slam is gone? Tectonic Slam still consumes a charge every third attack, so it seem weird to me if this consumption didn't have any benefit.
Melee is just looking worse and worse...is this by design?
Still failing to solve "The Riddle of Melee" 4.0 HYPE!!!
SILLY BITCH...THE EAGLES ARE COMING!!!
THE EAGLES!!! (bleeds out from a wound to the gut)
the eagles...are...coming...(coughs)...the eagles...
can someone explain to me why exactly are some weapons (such as starforge) nerfed to the ground? Isnt the goal of the endgame to farm some better stuff than are 1c uniques which are dropping since story progression? Why would you nerf almost every 2h unique weapons and then say "its because they get buffed somewhere else, 15%% here, 20% there" like what? All you did is nerfing dw, while "adjusting" dmg of 2H weapons did almost nothing and your logic to ballancing "we want every unique to have its place" is really never gonna work even if you nerf some better unique items, ok-ish rolls on rare items are gonna be still better and there will be no point to use those shitty uniques.

And ofcourse this will be another minion league, amazing since in past year 3 leagues were minion leagues. Really disappointed with these patch notes and the whole next league, you can do better...

Nice done..

Huge downgrade Cyclone
Huge downgrade Ngamahu's Flame

Thanks for destroying my favourite build in just 2 sentences.
"
Huge downgrade Cyclone

If stun-immunity makes or breaks your builds then you have no idea how other people are hit by this notes..

- Warcry-Berserkers with one-handed weapons won´t work anymore since they basically killed the rage-generation.

- Melee-Poison-Builds suffered heavy hits.

- Crit-Builds were better for a reason: They are way more expensive! Now all crit builds lost a lot of dps.

Get over the damn cyclone-nerf. It was about time that op spell gets what he deserves.

I don't know why but I'm not hyped...

Skip league and skip supporter packs again.
Jeeez Louiiise the mimimi in here.
my league starter lost 50% of damage and is still going to be fine.
and melee will be fine aswell. feels like everyone crying here just has a very shallow understanding of the game mechanics...
Looks awesome!
Cyclone nerf is a mistake it will hurt coc an cwc builds hard as fuck...
bl got cliped as well slower proj nerf...It still will be strong but i dont think as strong as before
feels a bit random to trash Arborix like that ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info