Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

Dem items are THICC
Wait a minute...
Melee enhancements consist of nerf one handed / dual, OBLIGATING YOURSELF TO USE WARCRIES and Reducing Unique DPS?
The case of Starforge is the worst ... an exclusive drop, from an end game boss, that does much less damage and has an implicit that will not be used for anything (more elemental damage when you cannot do elemental damage ???)

I may be missing something, but I only see nerfs.
"
herkufels wrote:
did they forget "Earthshatter" in the list of the new Slam-attacks?

does the "hexproof"-thing affect Atziri's reflection?

ty

hexproof != Unaffected by Curses, so no.
This patch screams "fuck hardcore"
"
Deredeo wrote:
Wait a minute...
Melee enhancements consist of nerf one handed / dual, OBLIGATING YOURSELF TO USE WARCRIES and Reducing Unique DPS?
The case of Starforge is the worst ... an exclusive drop, from an end game boss, that does much less damage and has an implicit that will not be used for anything (more elemental damage when you cannot do elemental damage ???)

I may be missing something, but I only see nerfs.

Starforge specifically lists in it's changes that it will have increased Physical damage implicit, ignoring base item type. same percent, 30.

Starforge: Now has 200-300% increased Physical Damage (from 400-500%). Now gains a 30% increased Global Physical Damage implicit by default, overriding the basetype. Existing items can be ruthlessly brought back into a reasonable balance state with a Divine Orb.

Editing to add; from the notes: All Two-Handed weapons have had their base damage increased by at least 15%, with axes in particular gaining even more damage.

That is an increase in the flat damage they do, so the % changes were in order to balance that. It also means all of your % increases in the tree are worth more now.
Last edited by Kragbot on Jun 17, 2020, 5:00:27 AM
"
Nephalim wrote:
Oh my god they brutalized arborix.

Bows didnt need that nerf.

Agreed.

I actually wanted to try Magma Orb this league since I thought it was actually kind of fun messing around with it while leveling.

Seems Gloomfang gut gutted though while Magma Orb got a buff. So maybe Deadeye? I could be wrong on this though since I have never used Gloomfang.

I usually do not whine about nerfs / buffs and I think some of the changes will actually prompt players to consider the strengths and weaknesses of each ascendancy more. However, I do agree this time that the whole buff / nerf 2hand thing seems kind of strange.

I personally find the different Pantheons when fully upgraded useful in a situational way so the Shakari / Cyclone stun immunity nerfs do not bother me I guess.

It will be interesting to see how the numbers align and how good / bad cluster jewels still are so I am not too pessimistic just yet.

My biggest gripe is actually the removal of the EQ enchant. While not mandatory per se playing EQ with it felt much smoother. And I really wanted to try unarmed EQ at some point this league.

Well we will see what sort of interesting builds the community comes up with as usual....have fun boys.
"
RudraMachina wrote:
"
TheSpiritWolf wrote:
BEX, can you please confirm whether the blind aura is removed from the Saboteur accendency - Born in the shadows?

They f#@&&&&g have. https://poeplanner.com/

Bex confirmed A BUG IN THE JASON FILE.
The blind is still there.

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/haiirv/bug_or_real/
"
AbilityPoints wrote:
It looks like I'm being encouraged to play a muscle bound numbskull slowly thumping things with a club. Nothing in these patch notes to interest me sadly.
That magma orb buff makes it possibly the best skill in the game.

Melee got nerfed harder than anything else.
lol, you ggg get us in hype when u talked aboud "melee buff" but ur idea of buff is this? nerf many uniques, nerf flat phys on skill, but HEY, we increased 15% damage of some base type!!!

really no words.. gz
All my builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1830178
Last edited by Hitma47 on Jun 17, 2020, 5:04:14 AM
Please add Synthesis to the core in the next league

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info