Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

Lovely. 50% of Ascendancy nodes I used are now f*cked. Why do you keep screwing around with ascendancies all the time is beyond me. -.-
Remember what happened to herald stacking. Maybe GGG tried everything first before releasing, that's why there are balances.
Very disapointed with unique rework...mostly nerf ans useless change. I generaly don't post for patch note but this time i feel it's like a huge waste to make this kind of stupid change. With 50 rework there is like 10-15 buff but still useless item trash vendor.

When i first saw nerf of molten strike i thought maybe we'll can build something with glommfang...And you nerfed glommfang too

You are so competent to fuck some usable content.

I will stop there cause my enlisg is so bad and i think other player will same same kind of think.

0/20

bye.
lol nerfed brands so hard.
hello new useless skill group.
I checked my league starter build. Damage is significantly reduced.
I only check half part
-%25 to chaos damage over time multiplier
-%20 spell damage
-%20 damage over time
. . . . And the list continues like this. I think time to find another build.
Is there a particular reason you nerfed earthquake right into the floor?
Was there a huge amount of players abusing this "broken" skill?

Then you buffed magma orb, a skill that can already 1 phase ANY boss apart from 2k + depth aul.

Really showing your hate for melee.
Last edited by plaguefear on Jun 17, 2020, 4:27:36 AM
"
TheSpiritWolf wrote:
BEX, can you please confirm whether the blind aura is removed from the Saboteur accendency - Born in the shadows?

They f#@&&&&g have. https://poeplanner.com/
Specific Cluster jewels rebalance? it only says the name of passives that are going to be rebalanced but they didnt say what will change on it :3

can you guys give me link?
i saw some posts that already has changes to their build guide cluster jewels but only specific to their build. they already knew what changed on the mods of cluster jewels.

Edit: nvm. they included it on the Passives Link on the end. i thought cluster passives were on separate page :)
Last edited by shadoweco08 on Jun 17, 2020, 4:32:01 AM
"
Wings of Entropy: Now on an Ezomyte Axe basetype, though existing items remain on a Sundering Axe. Now grants a 7-10% chance to block Spell hits (from 6-7%), 8-10% chance to block Attack hits (from 8%), has 75-100 to 165-200 added Fire Damage for Main Hand attacks and 75-100 to 165-200 added Chaos Damage for Off Hand attacks. It now has 60-80% increased Physical Damage (from 100-120%) due to the change in basetype. Existing versions of this item can be updated to new values with a Divine Orb.

...still bad, and loses the 20% more damage from dual wield?
Pue la merde
Spoiler
en sah to sah ça va
Last edited by zembouee on Jun 17, 2020, 4:32:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info