Content Update 3.11.0 -- Path of Exile: Harvest

At least the so called "crit nerf" wasn't that hard. Number values still significantly powerfull. But overall, you'll lose like 90%-100% increased critical strike chance an another 50% or 60% critical strike multiplier.

The Brutal Blade cluster nerf is by no means necessary... Replacing the attack speed with swords with chance to block (WE ALREADY HAVE THAT IN THE AMBIDEXTERITY CLUSTER NODE) is stupid imo. Again they want to remain 1H swords as "the king of AS" and then they nerf the sword nodes removing their attack speed.

I don't get why they say one thing and then they do the opposite.
Last edited by Educmack on Jun 17, 2020, 7:33:02 AM
"
Maligaro's Lens: The radius at which nearby allies are healed when you die has been increased to 35 units (from 20). This affects all versions of the item. The amount by which allies are healed is now 1% of your maximum Life (from 2%), which existing versions can be updated to with the use of a Divine Orb and a temporary loss of your mental faculties.

GENIUS XD!!!!!
A
"Molten Strike
Now deals base Damage and has an added Damage effectiveness of 110% at gem level 1 (from 120%), up to 148% at gem level 20 (from 139%).
NEW: Projectiles now have a minimum travel distance of 2 units (from 6) and a maximum travel distance of 25 (from 20) by default. Modifiers to projectile speed, as well as modifiers to area of effect, now affect the distance projectiles can travel."

Great guys , the skill is still complete useless as you need to hit the target to spawn the balls.

Get your heads out of the sand and stop making strike skills need to hit to do secondary effects. you want melee to feel good , stop making us name lock on enemies to do damage.

My birthday today, was gonna treat myself to a Judicator pack, (even though we don't get the f**king physical goods). Now i don't even wanna play the game... Think i'm gonna buy PSVR and go back to No Man's Sky.
If you critique this game and its problems your post will be removed.

In a news thread about sound i asked "Why did it take multiple leagues to fix the sound on console?". Then got put on probation by Kane the sound guy! This is who GGG are!
"
plaguefear wrote:
I promise you i understand 20x more of the game mechanics than you and this is a straight up melee nerf for MANY builds.

You say this....

"
plaguefear wrote:
"
most1010 wrote:

Dude, it’s not only the stun-immunity, Idc about that, it’s more the point of Ngamahu‘s nerf, it’s above 20% and I can’t believe that they nerf it so much and than in combination with the stun nerf, I just annoyed of GGG‘s changes, Ngamahu‘a wasn’t so op, that it needed that nerf.
There are so many builds that are really op and doesn’t get a nerf, it’s just stupid..
Base item damage is WAY stronger than % increased buddy.

Then this?

Physical% damage on weapon is local, not additive with other increased damage.

If the base damage is buffed by 15% a max rolled Ngamahu gains about 3% damage. Anything lower than max roll is closer to parity, or a damage loss.

It's not a big deal and whinging about it as a "nerf" is stupid since it wasn't nerfed, but don't claim to understand game mechanics like that "i understand 20x more of the game mechanics than you", unless you actually understand the game mechanics.
Stonks
Alright boys! Its time i finally play a league again. Gonna try magma orb this time. Looks like fun.
"magma orb gets buffed"
Niiiiice can`t wait!
"notices gloomfang absolutely devastated and useless"
Yeah no. See you guys next league maybe.
"
Pathological wrote:
"
plaguefear wrote:
I promise you i understand 20x more of the game mechanics than you and this is a straight up melee nerf for MANY builds.

You say this....

"
plaguefear wrote:
"
most1010 wrote:

Dude, it’s not only the stun-immunity, Idc about that, it’s more the point of Ngamahu‘s nerf, it’s above 20% and I can’t believe that they nerf it so much and than in combination with the stun nerf, I just annoyed of GGG‘s changes, Ngamahu‘a wasn’t so op, that it needed that nerf.
There are so many builds that are really op and doesn’t get a nerf, it’s just stupid..
Base item damage is WAY stronger than % increased buddy.

Then this?

Physical% damage on weapon is local, not additive with other increased damage.

If the base damage is buffed by 15% a max rolled Ngamahu gains about 3% damage. Anything lower than max roll is closer to parity, or a damage loss.

It's not a big deal and whinging about it as a "nerf" is stupid since it wasn't nerfed, but don't claim to understand game mechanics like that "i understand 20x more of the game mechanics than you", unless you actually understand the game mechanics.
[Removed by Support] what i said was 100% accurate.
You then went on to make the exact point i was making.
Last edited by Kane_GGG on Jun 17, 2020, 8:01:51 AM
So, the 2H melee league where just about all 2H melee weapons got nerfed. Uniques raped on damage, and base items raped on attack speed.

Guess we playing Cyclone meta again. At least the stun can be mitigated.
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die. " ~ Hunter S Thompson ~
"
Ac1D_FlA5H wrote:
My birthday today, was gonna treat myself to a Judicator pack, (even though we don't get the f**king physical goods). Now i don't even wanna play the game... Think i'm gonna buy PSVR and go back to No Man's Sky.

Honestly that's not a bad idea :D

I got really excited about all these new slam skills, today I read the patch note and I just lost my hype :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info